Junk Removal
Junk Removal Toronto (also Simple Pickup Junk Removal)

Review for Junk Removal Toronto (also Simple Pickup Junk Removal)

Junk Removal

I contacted Junk Removal Toronto on April 29, 2018 and spoke with Vito. They sent a crew of 2 from Simple Pickup Junk removal. When they arrived their truck was already almost full with debris. I asked if my junk (glass doors, woods, glass panes, etc.) would fit and he assured me it would. They filled as much as they could and then said no more would fit. He said you have two options: we leave the junk or you call for another pickup. Neither option was suitable to me. He then said he would come back (after unloading the truck) later in the day. I waited all day and called Vito several times. He was rude, hung up on me, was discourteous, dishonest and didn't even attempt to resolve the problem even through their website talks about customer satisfaction. They also left debris and a shard of glass on the driveway.