DT Renovation

Reviews for DT Renovation

Joseph
Joseph

Kitchen renovation, 2 Bathroom renovations and 3 bedroom renovation

I will highly recommend DT Renovation. Mr Jiang, the owner of the company was very friendly and welcoming. He came to my house to photograph and measure. He help us change the layout, answering questions and help us to make decisions. The quotation ( or budget) of the renovation had been met and the renovation schedule had been reached. The company did an excellent work. I would recommend DT Renovation to my family and friends.

It has been a great pleasure working with you on this project. We worked out many challenges together and at the end we conquered them all. I am so happy that I was able to meet you expectations and see the smile at the end
Looking forward to working with you in the close future

Park
Park

Kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom floor, hallway floor, pot lights on ceiling

The master worked very hard, we could tell. But they were kind of rush and could not spend enough time on details.

Thank you for the review😃 we take all the reviews in serious consideration.
This project done in 2016 which is completed by my former team. It was a pleasure to work with you and I insist on good sense of customer service ever. Please contact me directly if you have any home problems. We always glad to help you. Thank you.

Regards
Avatar.

liuzilin.toronto
liuzilin.toronto

Flooring

Needed floor replacement for my one bedroom condo. It was high efficiency and Really detailed work at a reasonable price.

Thanks!😃

More about DT Renovation

Experienced basement contractor.

We do basement renovation,repair. Including painting,trims work,stairs,flooring and so on.

14 days 1000sf unfinished basement to end.