Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M1V 1R4

Reviews for DT Renovation

Wai in Toronto
Wai in Toronto

Great work on a bathroom vanity installation

DT renovation responded promptly with a quick quote and scheduled my job within a week. The professional assigned to us worked quickly and did a great job installing our bathroom vanity. Would definitely hire again for other jobs :D

It's my pleasure to work for you😃, very polite and nice home owner, we'll always offer best customer service with good quality and reasonable price, looking forward to seeing you again😄

ericliu.h
ericliu.h
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation

This renovation team impressed me a lot with their professional experience and excellent service. They gave very good suggestions and perfect design based on our initial requirement. They helped to source and recommend suppliers for cabinet, counter top, tiles and so on until we are satisfied. The budget was well controlled. They finished the work in time as they promised and planned from the beginning. We're totally satisfied with the quality of their work. One of my neighbors is a painting professional. When he checked the painting work, he found the painting quality and overall work is very good!
We love the renovated basement. Thanks for their hard and excellent work.

It's our honor to help you with your work. Very kind and friendly homeowner that prepared desert and tea for us😄 It is really great that you are satisfied with the final result. We are looking forward to our cooperation next time! Thank you very much!

Manish T.
Manish T.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen renovations, main floor renovation.

Avatar was extremely professional, and the work was completed earlier than expected which is always great. The fit and finish was awesome and the material used was also per expectation. Overall the work performed was great and the finished product is beautiful. Thanks Avatar! Definitely calling you again for another project.

Thanks manish😃 we are so glad to meet you next project too, it's a great time to work for you, thank you and feel free to contact me anytime😃

Joseph
Joseph

Kitchen renovation, 2 Bathroom renovations and 3 bedroom renovation

I will highly recommend DT Renovation. Mr Jiang, the owner of the company was very friendly and welcoming. He came to my house to photograph and measure. He help us change the layout, answering questions and help us to make decisions. The quotation ( or budget) of the renovation had been met and the renovation schedule had been reached. The company did an excellent work. I would recommend DT Renovation to my family and friends.

It has been a great pleasure working with you on this project. We worked out many challenges together and at the end we conquered them all. I am so happy that I was able to meet you expectations and see the smile at the end
Looking forward to working with you in the close future

Park
Park

Kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom floor, hallway floor, pot lights on ceiling

The master worked very hard, we could tell. But they were kind of rush and could not spend enough time on details.

Thank you for the review😃 we take all the reviews in serious consideration.
This project done in 2016 which is completed by my former team. It was a pleasure to work with you and I insist on good sense of customer service ever. Please contact me directly if you have any home problems. We always glad to help you. Thank you.

Regards
Avatar.

liuzilin.toronto
liuzilin.toronto

Flooring

Needed floor replacement for my one bedroom condo. It was high efficiency and Really detailed work at a reasonable price.

Thanks!😃

More about DT Renovation

Experienced basement contractor.

We do basement renovation,repair. Including painting,trims work,stairs,flooring and so on.

14 days 1000sf unfinished basement to end.