Clever Choice Roofing.Corp

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Clever Choice Roofing.Corp

khan.m in Toronto
khan.m in Toronto

Roofing for house and garage

I like to sharing my Roofing work about this company is really appreciate I recmonded for those who is looking۔take my words for them price،promise،and skilled workers are Excellency please for them they are really professional and price is very important which is you will not disappoineted۔ I like to say Thanks for all of you who done my job and read my experience Thanks۔

Jan
Jan

Roof Replacement

Zeb and his crew were very efficient and professional. They kept us up to date on the progress of this project. They cleaned up very well afterwards and even laid dirt and planted some grass seed where their trailer had been parked. A pleasure to work with.

Roofing Services

Zeb is prompt, friendly, professional, and works with you.
He is ver responsive and has kept is promise 95% of the times. After work service is also great. He has a friendly crew.

New Roof

The service they provided was perfectly done. New roof and makes my house looks beautiful.
They are very professional and honest and always on time
Very affordable price and will recommend them to anyone. I trust the job they do and they are the best in the market

Lovedeep in
Lovedeep in

Hail Damage Repair

My home was damaged during June 2020 hail storm in Calgary. I contacted atleast 20 contractors to get an estimate for the repairs. Clever Choice roofing was the only contractor that presented a professional report with a satellite image measurements. I felt really confident while awarding them with the job.

During the job, the crew was really professional with setting up exclusion zones for safety. They would sweep everyday after the work was completed to ensure all nails etc were removed and didn't create hazards for anyone around.

Chintan has been a great coordinator before, during, and the work has completed.

I would highly recommend Clever Choice Roofing for all of your exterior needs.

Rodrick
Rodrick

Outstanding Company

I would like to acknowledge Zab and all his crew for working and doing a great job on our building ... It was damage by the recent Calgary hailstorm. They worked meticulously and did outstanding workmanship on roofing,cutters etc.
Very professional, gets job done on time, estimates was well prepared. This company deserves to be recognized,will definately work with them again in the future. Thank you Zab and your entire crew.

Sumeer in Calgary
Sumeer in Calgary

Great Quality!!

I got his reference from Homestar and I would say that he went above and beyond my expectation. He installed everything with company standard. And provided my the warranty information and I liked how he gave me crystal clear information to avoid future issues. I recommended Clever Choice Roofing to my friend and they are very happy from the service as well. Keep up the good work Guys!! Hopefully I will see you in 10 to 15 years if no hail storm hit us hard.

Service and workmanship

Fantastic works from the clever roof team, Specially Zab he is a project manager, He’s manage the project so well also corporate and keep informed the customer even though the project already completed, I’m really happy and satisfied with the Clever roof.

Happy customer in Calgary
Happy customer in Calgary

Roofing job

Very professional to deal with. Keep client posted of the work updates from beginning until the completion. Customer service is beyond exceptional. Very generous and kind in doing extra small works at no cost. Explains thoroughly the job and can easily be contacted for any questions.

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

Best Roofing Company

Professional, Friendly and Quality work. We are very Satisfied with their work and highly recommend them. Zab explained and gave us the best option and honest suggestion. I trust Zab and his team in any roofing services.

More about Clever Choice Roofing.Corp