Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L4W 3C2

Reviews for Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard patio

Very hard working friendly fellows. They did an excellent job and suggested the layout and style of stones.
We could not be happier and have already recommended Lionscape to neighbours next door.
Reasonable price, fully warranted, top quality workmanship.
I would never go anywhere else!

Thank you for such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you and we hope you enjoy your brand new interlocking for many years to come. Have a nice summer and all the best the rest of 2021!

Sincerely,
Lionscape Contracting Team.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Landscaping/stonework

Kris and Mike were a referral from my director as they’d done some extensive interlock for him last summer; I reached out to Kris just before Christmas and he got back to me extremely quickly.

They came over after the new year to take a look and gave me some very reasonable quotes - they also promised me I’d be the first job of the year. I only wanted to do some new stairs and a new patio and mentioned redoing my porch down the road; they offered to do both concurrently for a better price.

True to their word, they arrived 3 weeks ago earlier than our April 1st start date and went straight to work. After seeing the quality of their craftsmanship, I agreed to add a new interlock driveway and garden curb to complete the look.

The pictures speak for themselves. I’ve gotten a tremendous amount of positive feedback from various people - family/friends on social media, neighbours, etc - who all can’t believe how good it looks.

Kris, Mike, Freshie et al are a group of hard-working and good dudes who, unlike other contractors I’ve worked with, follow through in a timely manner and ensure you’re happy with your finished product. They travelled a great distance to complete this project and I’m deeply grateful for their commitment and their professionalism.

I’m giving them a 10/10 because there isn’t an 11.

Mr. Park we sincerely appreciate your hospitality while we were transforming your front entrance. You couldn't have been a better customer, you really took care of the team every time we worked on your house. All the best and we will see you soon.

Lionscape Family!

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

New Stairs

Our front walk-out and stairs needed repair and our landscaping was looking tired. Kris, Mike and the team at Lionscape rebuilt our porch and stairs, Integrated a retaining wall and walkout, and it turned out beautifully. We have received numerous compliments on the job and would recommend Lionscape.

Hi Erin and Joanne, thank you guys so much for such a nice review. It was a pleasure working for you guys your house looks amazing with all the added Reno's you've done with your exterior. See you guys in this summer to do your brand new interlock patio !! ;) Take care guys until next time.

Moh  in Mississauga
Moh in Mississauga

Interlocking project

Great team. Professional workers. They did my front lawn and driveway. Did an awesome job and did it on time. No delays. Driveway looks great and received lots of compliments
Would recommend them

Moh,

Thank you for treating us like good friends. You being extremely understanding about the entire process made us truly feel like you understood how much work and experience it takes to create a masterpiece. Enjoy your new masterpiece!

From Lionscape,

Cheers.

Tahir in Toronto
Tahir in Toronto

Driveway and Back patio Perfection!

You can't go wrong with Kris and Mike. After researching several landscaping contractors, and inspecting their past jobs (I like to be diligent) I decided to go with Lionscape. They have a sterling reputation, and after visiting some other driveways they've done, their past work certainly speaks for themselves.
What can I say, except Lionscape surpassed my expectations. They actually arrived earlier than agreed ( a pleasant surprise) and showed up every day ready to go. The crew that were working on my property, along with Kris and Mike, were all experienced pros and I could tell immediately that I was in good hands. The driveway interlocking was very precise and leveled, no bumps or waves, and the sand was applied generously filling in all of the gaps which resulted in a very pleasing, consistent appearance. I also had them do my front porch and a pathway leading to a backyard patio, and it is all flawless. Their work has given my property a much needed facelift and i am so grateful I found these guys. They are the real deal and I highly recommend them for your property.

Mr. Tahir & Family,

We are proud to have read such a wonderful review about our company on Homestars. We are grateful for the opportunity to leave a lastly impression on your home, and we really hope you make ever lasting memories on your new interlocking landscape for years to come.

Thank you so much Tahir for calling us, and we look forward crossing paths in the near future.

Michael
Michael
3 reviews Milton, ON

Backyard stone patio

Kris and Mike are awesome. they responded to my texts super fast and did an awesome job on my patio it is gorgeous. i have already recommend them to people and one of my employees are using them. Cant wait to enjoy the summer in my new backyard oasis don't waste your time going with anyone else they are the best. not sure about the negative reviews i think people are unrealistic and change the job when they start as i dont see any reason for giving them less than 10 out of 10.

Thank you Michael, we appreciated your beautiful personality and hospitality while working on your house. Enjoy your new interlocking patio and take care this summer season.

From Lionscape family to yours, Cheers!

Jaff  in Mississauga
Jaff in Mississauga

Driveway Interlocking

Very hard working guys. They finished the full job in time and as they promised to come back in spring to inspect the n they did. Very happy with the job. Thanks kris and Mike

YES, of course Jaff and thank you for being so generous with our team. You really are a stand up guy. We will check up on you once again next spring, to make sure everything is good, Thank you !

Jason
Jason

Our dream front yard

First let me start by saying I did my due diligence for this job. I had 6 contractors come out for quotes, talk me through their process and even called reference sites. I read all the reviews both good and bad for everyone. Ultimately, the guys from Lionscape were the most straight forward contractors I had ever spoken with and were my choice from the moment we met.

From the day of the consultation and quote straight through to the end of the job, Mike and Kris made me feel like I was their most important customer. We showed them an idea we had seen and they put together a plan that incorporated it but made it so much better. Kris can envision the job, walks you through it step by step and then executes on it. The pride they take in their craft make it feel like they are working on their own homes. Their crew work hard and fast and are incredibly respectful of both you and your property.

Thank you Mike, Kris and your entire crew for making our front yard the talk of the entire neighbourhood. We couldn’t be happier with the job and you have made lifelong customers out of us. We will, and already have, be recommending you.

Dear Jason,

We were delighted to read the thoughtful review and to see the positive impression we have left.

We thrive in being direct and honest in our estimation and to ensure our customers will get the best possible value and improvement for their budget.

With that said, your family is one of the most welcoming client we ever had and every day working at your property felt like we are among friends. We greatly appreciate the warm recommendations you are giving us… and also we want to say you have a great eye for amazing designs , that we were so happy to bring to fruition . Wishing you a great summer ahead!

Enjoy and thank you.

Slobodak in Mississauga
Slobodak in Mississauga

Interlocking in our backyard.

Kris and Mike came for an estimate second day after we gave them a call. Explained everything, cost and type of stone which would be best for our backyard. Job was done quickly and efficiently. We are very satisfied with the final result and are looking forward to enjoy our backyard. We will definitely recommend Lionscape contracting to our friends.
Thank you Kris and Mike.

Thank you for the warm compliments, we truly love what we do and really enjoy reading such a wonderful review. Thank you so much and enjoy this wonderful summer ahead !

Lionscape Family

Scott
Scott

Interlocking

I searched for a local contractor for my front walkway interlocking and I came across photos of how Lionscape Contracting do interlocking. They have done many projects in modern and trendy style which I like so I hired Kris and Mike. They were very straightforward and instantly acknowledge how I want my front walkway to be done in professional manner. Also the quote they provided is very reasonable comparing to contractors. A long story to short, Kris and Mike provides me amazing quality service and the craftmanship and work they have done were exceptional. I highly recommend Lionscape Contracting to anyone.

Wow! We couldn't ask for much better feedback than that Mr. Scott. Thank you for taking the time and doing your due diligence in searching for a good company. We love serious clients like yourself because we know you take your project just as serious as we take our craftsmanship.

Enjoy your extra parking spot and interlocking design. Cheers!

More about Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Lionscape Contracting Inc. | Your LOCAL Interlocking Professionals. Call For A FREE QUOTE | 416-518-5081 |Driveways & Patios
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?