Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L4W 3C2

Reviews for Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Karthik
Karthik

Custom patio - great quality

Mike and Kris were extremely professional and made sure that they did not cut any corners that would compromise quality to meet timelines. They involved me in key decisions and updates on a timely basis.

They also replaced my fence post free of charge - they went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied. Great work Kris and thank you.

Gurdip B.
Gurdip B.

Custom patio with a formal pond

I had a contractor who dug and left 2 large skip mounds of dirt in my backyard, eventually took off with my deposit.

I found Mike and Kris and they came over to give me a quote. After seeing the state of the backyard they were able to squeeze my job in their already busy schedule. They had given me clear understanding of the timeline and how much time they would spend each day as this job was not scheduled. Mike and Kris were very professional from the very first consultation meeting to the finished product.

They walked us along every step of the way to ensure us that the finished product was exactly what i envisioned. I would totally recommend them to anyone who is looking for things to be done right the first time and any custom work. They came to my house everyday to make sure i was happy with the work being done. They also re sodded and graded my backyard. I cannot thank them enough! I am enjoying my patio and pond everyday now. Thank you guys!

Gurdip, you will always have a special spot in our hearts - here at the Lionscape Familia! Thank you for believing in us and our work, you couldn't have been more of a stand up guy! To you and your wife & beautiful (well behaved) kids - Enjoy the lovely Pond and Interlock Oasis!! Cheers

brent
brent

Custom stone walkway

Mike and Kris were very professional from the very first consultation meeting to the finished product. They walked us along every step of the way to ensure us that the finished product was exactly what we envisioned. I would totally recommend them to friends and family and we give them a 10/10. Great work.

Much Appreciated Brent, it was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your brand new driveway extension. Cheers.

virgil
virgil

Interlock driveway extension

Needed to extend an existing driveway extension with interlock, including digging, underlaynment and interlock bricks. Mike from Lionscape showed up to take measurements and quote the work. I was provided with a written formal quote the same day, along with thorough explanation of how everything will be done. Scheduling was quick. Mike and his team finished the entire project in 1 day (1 day sooner than expected), and with good quality workmanship.

Of all companies I had asked to quote the work, Lionscape was the most proffesional. They were also very punctual and respectfull throughout the entire project. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for landscaping and interlock work.

Thank you Virgil for such a nice review we try and take care of our clients as much as possible. Enjoy the extra parking space!

milky271
milky271

Interlocking

I came home one day to find a door hangar on my front door. Was advertising for Interlocking. I had planned to get some work done on my yard this spring, but wasn't' exactly sure of what I wanted to do and if I could afford it. I called the number and arranged a time for them to come take a look. They came right on time and to be honest the process was fairly simple. They measured the area I wanted to do. They left me with catalogues with different style of bricks. They sent me a quote and I was honestly really happy the pricing because I had 2 other quotes and these guys were in the middle. So I felt comfortable with the price. I choose them because they were eager, young and they were able to show me lots of different jobs they've done. I couldn't feel anymore comfortable hiring this company. When it came to the job, they were amazing. I must have called them 30 times before the work even started for questions I had as they came to me. Every time they picked up, I never felt rushed, and they made me feel like I could call in the middle of the night with stupid questions. They were going to start on a Sat and the Friday night it wasn't looking too good for weather so they called me right away to re schedule and were there when they said they would. To do with the job it self. That day went so smooth. I didn't have to even come out or be bothered. They did the work and let me tell you I was so shocked. The brick work these guys did was more than perfect, the grading was perfect. I had all the neighbors stopping by the next day wanting to see the nice job. These guys know what they're doing. The customer service is next to none and I strongly recommend them and will for sure use them again in the future. It really helps to know you're in good hands and with these you can't go wrong.

Thank you for being my first review on HomeStars! It was a pleasure working for you and your wife. Enjoy your Interlocking Patio this summer. From the Lionscape Contracting Family!

More about Lionscape Contracting Inc.

Lionscape Contracting Inc. | Your LOCAL Interlocking Professionals. Call For A FREE QUOTE | 416-518-5081 |Driveways & Patios
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?