Makus Painting & Contracting

khanarbaaz4444
khanarbaaz4444
1 review Victoria, BC

interior painting

Bit of scraping and loose paint in the kitchen and bathroom area, I also got my two bedroom painted too and they charged me very low with great hard work, it was great working with paul, he is smart and hardworking.

Thank you for making time to write a review about our great work, we hope to work with you in future

anthonyjosh628
anthonyjosh628
1 review Surrey, BC

Painting, cleaning and power washing

Its my happiness that they beautify my home, I used to have a ugly looking house, the exterior paint has faded and peeling off, they power washed and painted it at low cost but great work and now I have a brand new home, the cleaning was superb, great guys, good hardworking team.

thanks guys for your hardwork

thank for your kind review, we are happy to work with you

House Painting

Very timely response and quote for this service. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a company that is upfront and honest about what they can do for you.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Surrey, BC

Interior painting

They were super communicative and had a very fair and sincere quote when we compared to other contractors. They were fast and went above and beyond to ensure the walls looked flawless. The quality of the finishing was fantastic.our old apartment looks completely brand new.

Thank you for your review Mr. Kevin, we are happy to work with you too, we hope to have business with you again

jennifer
jennifer
1 review Montreal,

Living room

They did a very neat and clean job and I was very satisfied with the outcome. Thumbs up to them.

Thank you mrs jennifer for your positive experience with makus painting and building maintenance, our goal is to make sure that we satisfy all our customers

More about Makus Painting & Contracting

Let us paint and maintain your exterblishment. Residential & Commercial Strata Painting Specialists Makus Contracting to providing top quality workmanship as well as superior customer service. Makus Contracting team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any home or Business. We never cut corners on surface preparation. We ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Surrey?