Formerly All Appliance Repair

Reviews for All Appliance Repair GTA

Rhinoskin in Brampton
Rhinoskin in Brampton

Stove and Oven Repair

Wonder guys to work with. I would highly reccomend them. Very courteous and professional.
They accessed the problem accurately and fixed the issue quickly. I will contact them again next time.

Thank you for choosing us! It was great to work with you. We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us good review!

Stephen B in Brampton
Stephen B in Brampton

Dryer Repair

647-546-7557
Toronto
M2J 0B7

Professional and reliable service, very pleased with the work done. They came diagnosed the problem and arranged to come back to finish the repair. A deposit was required once I agreed to the job.

Yassir Hassan in Concord
Yassir Hassan in Concord

Appliance repair service

All appliance came to check our dead dishwasher since another company had told us it needed to be replaced. They also told me those parts will be expensive and they wouldn’t be in for another 10 business days. At that point we figured we might buy a new one. Thankfully our friend adviced is to call All Appliance Repair. They told me they need to come out to give a second opinion. Sure enough, the show up two hours later and run diagnostic. Not long after , they were putting it all back together and dishwasher was FIXED! They also make sure I didn’t have any questions about the dishwasher or ANY appliance before they left. What a great experience!

Ana O in Mississauga
Ana O in Mississauga

Great service!

I really appreciated the service and response time of ALL APPLIANCE REPAIR. I would recommend this company any day. Keep up the good work! This company respects their clients and the business they are in!

Mark Williams  in Ottawa
Mark Williams in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fridge repair

Fast, efficient and friendly service. I phoned for an appointment at about 7.00pm and the technician arrived same day around 9.00pm to repair my whirlpool fridge. That was yesterday and it seems to be working properly. Recommend.

Oscar in Thornhill
Oscar in Thornhill

Maytag washer drain pump replacement

What a nice service ! Fast response and fast solution of the problem !
I have Maytag washing machine and the water wouldn’t drain for couple days. All appliance repair were the first who booked me an appointment. Technician was prompt and knowledgeable. Gave me the solution in 10 minutes. Moreover the smell from the washing machine was awful but technician didn’t charge me extra.
Thank you guys!

Thank you for choosing us! It was great to work with you. We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us good review.

Arjun  in Waterford
Arjun in Waterford

Oven heating element replacement

Robert came in to replace heating element in my oven. He was prompt and friendly. He quoted us normal price and finish the job quickly. Also he checked our fridge for us. I enjoyed their service and will call them again.

Tona hinojosa in Toronto
Tona hinojosa in Toronto

Refrigerator repair

I had an issue with my Samsung fridge and they knew exactly what was wrong, how to fix it. One visit and they made my fridge repaired. Before finding “All Appliance Repair” I had actually called other shops , but none of them called me back after I left voicemails. Even if your phone in and there is a waiting time to speak with someone, they have a callback service. You don’t have to wait on hold. Thank you guys for such an amazing service. BTW the price was good, I expected much bigger fee for that service.

Daniel  in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Samsung dryer repair

Robert came when he promised and completed the repair of my Samsung dryer. Drive pulley was broken and he replaced it easily. Very honest and knowledgeable, what else do you need for the great appliance repair service. I’ll certainly call them again.

Morris Rivera in Toronto
Morris Rivera in Toronto

Efficient repair

My whirlpool dishwasher wouldn’t drain. I tried to fix the problem myself but shortly realized that mission impossible. So I called professional appliance repair company to fix my dishwasher. Fast and efficient service. Technician friendly and polite. Fast and cheap solution of my problem.

More about All Appliance Repair GTA

Professional service at an affordable price.
ScrewMaster Appliance Repair And installation services all makes and models of appliances.