All Appliance Repair Gta

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for All Appliance Repair Gta

Sahil in Toronto
Sahil in Toronto

German is an excellent technician

German is a great guy to get things done. He came on time and fixed my washing machine. Knowledgeable and polite. Call them if you need things done on time.

Thank you for choosing us! It was great to work with you. We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us good review.

Unfortunate experience

I had higher expectations based on reviews, and found what I got to be the opposite.

I asked for someone to fix my dryer; it was making loud noise. Technician came on time, but had an unpleasant odour (might be cigarette smoke combined with body odour). I demonstrated the problem to the technician and after listening for 30 seconds, he determined it was going to cost me about $250. He said the parts would cost over $200 and I was shocked, so I googled it with him in the room and found the part online for less than $50! I'm all for a company profiting, but this is outrageous! I asked for a line-by-line breakdown quote for the work that needs to be done prior to paying money to pre-order the parts (which I found suspicious). He said he is waiting on a phone call to get a quote; yet I was under the impression I would get a quote before he left. He then left and charged me for the appointment, also telling me I had to pay an extra 3% for credit card (without telling me in advance). After I paid, he said he will have to charge me again if he comes back for the $70 for labour! Meanwhile, I was told that if I was to act on a quote they give me, I wouldn't have to pay for the initial labour.

I feel it was unfair to charge me $81.20 for listening for 30 seconds and not even giving me a quote before he left! That's like paying for an hour of his time when he was only here for 10 minutes!

Overall, this was a very unpleasant experience and I strongly urge anyone to consider a different service provider.

Thank you for taking time to write to us your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your response is very helpful to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great and fast service! Low prices, Thank you

I Had an issue with drain pump and leaking hoses, technician was professional and fast, next day arrived on time and with me bugging him at his side everything was done really fast.
Thanks

Daniel  in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Appliance repair

The serviceman, George, was excellent! he diagnosed the problem immediately, and had the exact part needed, which he installed quickly and professionally. The machine works perfectly. They also provided 3 month warranty on the repair. Thank you !

Abella in Toronto
Abella in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

I recommend All Appliance Repair for replacing drain pump in dishwasher. They offer a straightforward service. They gave me a price before doing the work. Really appreciate the quality of their service.

Estimation + Installation of a new machine

I gave 10/10 because they got the work done nicely:) The communication took a bit more efforts than expected but at the end of the day, Daniel And his partner are all super nice people. It’s just sometimes when they are getting too busy, it would take a while to get them come back for a response. But the most important part, they will reply for sure. Trust worthy!

Janelle in Toronto
Janelle in Toronto

Amazing experience

Technician was honestly the best and truly doctor of appliances! He is a life saver. They were able to come quickly and resolve my LG fridge problem at a very reasonable price. Would definitely use again and would recommend.

Oven repair

Fantastic service. I was able to schedule time on a Saturday for them to come over. They came prepared with all the parts and were able to fix my oven on the spot. Very respectful and professional guys! Thanks All Appliance Repair!

Adam Kyron in Toronto
Adam Kyron in Toronto

Samsung Washer

Unbelievably great experience wirh All Appliance repair. They deserve 10 stars! Washing machine drain pump motor went out and I’m glad I called All Appliance Repair. Very friendly , does incredible work! Technician was prompt and on time and was prepared to get at the problem immediately. Very reasonable price for the work they did.

Rhinoskin in Brampton
Rhinoskin in Brampton

Stove and Oven Repair

Wonder guys to work with. I would highly reccomend them. Very courteous and professional.
They accessed the problem accurately and fixed the issue quickly. I will contact them again next time.

Thank you for choosing us! It was great to work with you. We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us good review!

More about All Appliance Repair Gta

Professional service at an affordable price.
ScrewMaster Appliance Repair And installation services all makes and models of appliances.