All Appliance Repair GTA

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  All Appliance Repair

Reviews for All Appliance Repair GTA

Venu in Toronto
Venu in Toronto

Dish washer breakdown with leak error

Igor was right on time, diagnosed the problem, got the part. Everything was done in 3 hrs.
My dishwasher is back on track.
Would definitely recommend the service from the company & Igor.

It was great to work with you. Thank you for your response! We would like to work with you again!

siva in Etobicoke
siva in Etobicoke

Stove repair

Igor is a very good technician. He did a really good job and was very impressed with his service. Our appliance is working very well. An excellent job well done.

Thank you Siva for the review. We are always ready to help. Enjoy long weekend!

Refrigrator

The guy repair may refrigerator at 2:00 am in the night which is appreciated i am fully satisfied about the service recomended thanks danil to fix my refrigerator at the night time

We are always ready to help. We provide services 24/7. Thank you so much for the review. Have a nice day!

Yulia in Mississauga
Yulia in Mississauga

Repair dryer

Robert is fantastic technician. Friendly, punctual , very knowledgeable and represent his company from the best side. I was very impressed how fast he came to my house after my call. Moreover he fixed my dryer even faster. The belt was cracked and had to be changed. Robert had the belt in his car and replaced it without a peep. The price was also affordable.

We are always here to help. It was great to work with you. Have a nice day!

Eduardo
Eduardo

Dryer repair

Our dryer was broken for couple months but we didn’t have chance to call the appliance repair companies because we were busy at work. Finally we found some time on Canada day and were very happy that “all appliance repair” were able to send technician on Sunday. He came and told us what was the problem when he took it apart. He also was able to fix it right on the spot. The problem was that the heating element was burnt. Thank you guys. Good job.

We are always ready to help no matter what day! Thank you so much for your great review! Have a nice day!

Baleshev3
Baleshev3

Washing machine repair

I called them during long weekend. I was very impressed when they told me that they were working on holidays. Technician came on time and did excellent work. He explained the problem in details and answered all questions that I asked about my washer. Also he checked the fridge without charging me and maintain it. Highly recommend this service!

We are working 7 days a week to make our clients happy. It's an honor for us hear that people that we work with are satisfied. Thank you for your great review!

sarahmajek1
sarahmajek1

Stove and fridge repair

Quick and efficient. Very knowledgeable. Daniel knew exactly what the issue was and ordered the parts to fix it

Thank you Sarah for your review. We are happy to provide you with successful service. We are always here to help!

Edgar
Edgar

Whirlpool Dryer Repair

We had an amazing experience with our Whirlpool dryer repair! We received a call before they were about to arrive and also text. We needed two visits because a part needed to be ordered for our dryer. The next morning the repair was done. Both technicians were professional and honest. Great customer service!

Thank you for such an amazing review! Have a great day!

1 review Pickering, ON

Washer leaking repair

Quick response to service call and they reply right away. The mechanic was on time and saw the problem of our dishwasher right away. Our dishwasher was fix in less than 30 minutes. Their fee is reasonable and not overpriced.

It was great to work with you. Thank you!

Safwat
Safwat

Fridge repair

Robert was a life-saver. He came to the house to diagnose the problem less that 3 hours after I called them and did his best to get the fridge done the same day. He was extremely helpful and friendly. The price was also reasonable, I recommend All Appliance Repair and Robert. They are the best.

We are always here to help as fast as we can! Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy the day.

More about All Appliance Repair GTA

Professional service at an affordable price.
ScrewMaster Appliance Repair And installation services all makes and models of appliances.