Mint Duct Cleaning

Justin
Justin
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

Ray and his crew were fantastic and provided everything I could want in a duct cleaning service: clear pricing, responsiveness, efficiency and professionalism. We just completed a basement renovation so Mint Duct Cleaning cleaned up our ducts and our furnace which had accumulated 12 weeks of sawdust, drywall dust and more. Ray also advised of a repair we should look at doing to our furnance. I couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Hi Justin, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great service

We decided to get duct cleaning done to get rid of all the dust and debris that accumulated over some renovations and from cat shedding. From the amazing reviews we saw we decided to go with Mint Duct Cleaning.

The owner, Ray, was pleasant over the phone, explained the process, the different packages and the prices. We decided to go with the gold package and booked our appointment.

Ray arrived on time, counted all the vents, told me the exact price and answered all of my questions. During the process he took pictures of the vents and showed me the before and after photos. The vents were thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

We are very satisfied with the service and will book again in the future and will recommend to our friends. I can feel the difference in the air quality now. We have fresh air and I no longer have itchy eyes.

A in Ajax
A in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Great work

Ray was absolutely fantastic. he was On time, honest, great work and attention to detail, and overall a great person. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone.

Hi, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Clean ducts, fresh air

Due to recent renovations, I decided to get duct cleaning done to get rid of all the dust and debris. I went to google to look for nearby duct cleaning services. From the amazing reviews I decided to go with Mint Duct Cleaning.
The owner, Ray, was pleasant over the phone to book my appointment. I decided to go with the gold package.
From start to finish Ray explained the whole process, pointed out some helpful maintenance tips and was very thorough in the whole process.
The air is fresh in my home, i am very satisfied with the service and will book again to have my ducks cleaned when the time comes.

Hi Omar, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent service! Ray and his partner were very professional and answered any questions I had. They went above and beyond to get everything done. I would highly recommend them, you won't regret it! I will definitely be using their services again!
-Danielle & Emman

Hi Danielle & Emman, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Roderick in Toronto
Roderick in Toronto

Great Service!

They did amazing work. They went above and beyond. They definitely gained repeat clients with us. They are a company that definitely takes pride in their work. Hire them now.

Hi Roderick,thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

A pleasure to work with

Ray was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain the work and was very thorough. He was respectful of my home and my family and worked around our schedule. I would definitely use Mint Duct Cleaning again and highly recommend their services.

Hi Lisa, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Alan
Alan

Professional Duct Cleaning Service

Ray was professional and did a great job. Our vents were full of dust and debris after years of neglect and some home renovations, and now everything is clean. The before and after pictures were night and day.

Hi Alan, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

James
James
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning

After months of hard core renovation, we decide to hire a company to clean up, it was a big mess with lost of dust. Ray and his assistant did an amazing job from the upstairs, basement and main floor. Top job!!!

Hi James, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

Monny in Toronto
Monny in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I decided to try Ray based on a recommendation from many neighbors on next-door. Ray proved to be all that people were raving about....great work, service and reasonable. Thanks Ray.

Hi Monny, thanks for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! all the best until your next cleaning. Mint Duct Cleaning

More about Mint Duct Cleaning

Your home contains dozens of toxic chemicals from cleaning agents, mold, pet dander, pollen and dust. At Mint Duct Cleaning we thoroughly clean your ducts simply to create better air quality and energy efficiency in your home.

Create a cleaner living environment
Reduce allergens and irritants
Increase air flow
Remove unpleasant scents and odours

We have designed three simple and affordable duct cleaning packages that meet your needs. We serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding communities.