Mint Duct Cleaning

PI
PI
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

In my opinion a great company with no sale pitch. Ray & his team was very professional on time and provide details on every step clean work with no mess. Ray made sure i was satisfied with the service highly recommend Mint cleaning. The real time video of duct cleaning was cool and Ray did the main line sanitizing for free!! i would recommend the service 100% and use them again great job!!

Hi, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Bill  in Ajax
Bill in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

Ray and his crew were first rate. Fast, thorough and professional . They took the time to explain every aspect of the job, and to make recommendations for better efficiency. Highly recommended.

Hi Bill, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Naseer
Naseer
1 review Pickering, ON

Duct Cleaning

Got my ducts cleaned by Ray a few weeks back.
Excellent service and attention to detail.
All Covid 19 protocols were followed, the ducts were sanitized and the AC coil was also cleaned.

Hi Naseer, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Fantastic Experience

Just had our ducts cleaned by Ray and his team. Excellent service! Guided me though the whole process and explained every step. Showed before and after photos along with video showing the cleaning. Was very careful setting up and removing the equipment. The cleaning was very thorough and even suggested ways I can improve my system. Communication was also spot on. Highly recommended.

Amit Prakash in Toronto
Amit Prakash in Toronto

Professional Duct cleaning

Professional service offered with a lot of details. Ray made sure that I am satisfied with the service and provided details at every steps. Highly recommend his service. He is on time and detailed oriented and values his work. Good job Ray!!!

Hi Amit, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Avril  from Mississauga
Avril from Mississauga

Duct cleaning

What a great company! Ray and his team are true pros. They explained everything, showed us before and after pictures of the events and ductwork after cleaning. He regularly checked with us to answer any questions. Good value and very responsive company. Highly recommend this company.

Hi Avril, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct cleaning

The service we received from Mint Duct cleaning was fantastic. Ray was very responsive and friendly and came right on time. He took the time to thoroughly explain the process and showed us videos during the cleaning so we could see all the debris in the ducts. We had the gold service done which I highly recommend, as there was also debris found in the furnace blower and around the a/c coils. Overall, we are very satisfied with Ray, and will most certainly refer him to family/friends and use him again In the future!

Syani in Toronto
Syani in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Professional at its best!

Ray from first introduction was approachable and knowledgeable and walked us through the whole duct cleaning process. Him and Yusif were professional and very experienced in their work. Step by step we were guided through the process as a collaborated effort. I felt confident in their work because of their transparency from the start. Highly recommend Ray and his team for all duct cleaning needs. We are life long customers.

Hi Syani, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Highly Recommend! Excellent Service and Thorough!

We just had our ducts cleaned following a huge main floor reno and I'm so happy we went with mint duct cleaning. Ray and Yousef were responsive, prompt, knowledgable and we are very happy with the end result! They walked us through the process and identified any problem areas we might have. They showed my husband all the junk they got out and it sounded mildly horrifying but very satisfying and needed! They charged us very reasonably for the job they did and we will certainly be using them in the future! Thanks Ray!

Hi Tanya, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Professional Duct Cleaning

Ray did an amazing job cleaning the duct work and vents in my home today. I went with the gold package which included the furnace blower cleaning, ac coil cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and main line sanitizing.

Ray was very friendly and personable to work with.

He explained everything he was doing throughout the process and even showed videos of what’s being done. I really feel he went above and beyond. He was here for a few hours making sure every vent was clean. He also used benefector in the vents which is a botanical disinfectant. It made the house smell good too.

I mentioned that I’ve been having issues with my air conditioner and he took time to take a look at that too which wasn’t part of his job. I really appreciate the extra time he took.

I’m really happy with the service provided and highly recommend Ray from Mint Duct Cleaning. Thank you!

More about Mint Duct Cleaning

Your home contains dozens of toxic chemicals from cleaning agents, mold, pet dander, pollen and dust. At Mint Duct Cleaning we thoroughly clean your ducts simply to create better air quality and energy efficiency in your home.

Create a cleaner living environment
Reduce allergens and irritants
Increase air flow
Remove unpleasant scents and odours

We have designed three simple and affordable duct cleaning packages that meet your needs. We serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding communities.