Mint Duct Cleaning

Eyal
Eyal
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning

Ryan was very polite accepting my request, came on time, performed the job in an organized & clean way, respect the home owners!

Thank you for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Choudhary
Choudhary

All house duct cleaning

Very professional, knowledgeable, care about cleanliness, we recommend this for everyone . They finish their job ontime

Piper in Toronto
Piper in Toronto

Great experience

Now I understand why there are excellent reviews of this company! I greatly appreciate the time that he took to explain the work, how detailed he was doing the work and the care and respect for my space and home.

I will be using them again and referring other people to Mint!

Howard
Howard

Duct cleaning

Just had some renovations done at my house which caused a lot of dust to settle around the house including the ductwork.

I had called around and wanted the job to be done ASAP; however most places had a month scheduling backlog. One place recommended me to Mint duct cleaning as Ray (who is the owner and lead technician) originally came from the place I called.

The quality of the work, the pride in the effort he put in, his experience, and his professionalism all were very evident in the final results. She had recommended some additional work, but did not pressure me. While at the time I did not opt to use any of the additional services, I will be using Mint when I decide to take those on.

mariostaxservices
mariostaxservices

Duck cleaning

I found them to be professional and recommended them 100% and friendly services and on time

Thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Abhinav N.
Abhinav N.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Rayan, the owner of the company offered us superior service and was very professional. We recommend Rayan for your next duct cleaning service.

thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Marius
Marius
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Happy to hire Mint Duct Cleaning
Ray (the owner) is very professional, extremely efficient and friendly. If you are looling for a great service at the fair price, look no further. Already recommended to my neighbors and friends.

Rey
Rey

Duct cleaning

My first duct cleaning for my first home. Ray and his guy did an excellent job. Ray explained everything that he does and worked really hard for the price changed. Thanks for a great job!

thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thanks for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

TH
TH

Duct Cleaning

Ray was incredible. So thorough in everything he did. He asked me questions all the way through to ensure I understood the process and what we was doing etc. He came on time, finishing within the time he said and cleaned up after himself. I have already recommended him to 3 of my neighbours. As a bonus, my house now smells super clean as he sanitized everything with lemon and thyme! I can't wait to close up my house for winter!

Thank you for choosing Mint Duct Cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Steve
Steve

Duct cleaning furnace Service

I highly recommend his service!
Very professional in his work
Show the customers before and after pictures
No dust left behind

More about Mint Duct Cleaning

Your home contains dozens of toxic chemicals from cleaning agents, mold, pet dander, pollen and dust. At Mint Duct Cleaning we thoroughly clean your ducts simply to create better air quality and energy efficiency in your home.

Create a cleaner living environment
Reduce allergens and irritants
Increase air flow
Remove unpleasant scents and odours

We have designed three simple and affordable duct cleaning packages that meet your needs. We serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding communities.