Mint Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Mint Duct Cleaning

Kamal
Kamal

Complete Duct Cleaning including furnace, dryer vent, air conditioner

Ray did a thorough job in cleaning all outlets and vents. He too time to show us before and after picture during the work. His service exceeded my expectation. And his charges are very reasonable considering 4-5hrs of job cleaning my 3000sq ft home. I highly recommend homeowners to go with him for your next duct cleaning service.

Hi Kamal, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thanks for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Anuj in Toronto
Anuj in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

The best thing about Mint Duct Cleaning is that they have very honest and genuine service. Throughout the process I was kept informed of everything being done and on top of that, pictures and videos of the vents were shown before and after the cleaning. I was satisfied and had a peace of mind that my vents were as clean as mint!

Hi Anuj, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Karen Wright from Pickering
Karen Wright from Pickering
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

So very glad I called Ray to clean my system. He was so professional and did an amazing job. I was surprised at how much work goes into this process and how very dirty the vents were. He showed me each step of the process and before and after video of my vents. I felt so confident in his work and my home feels so much cleaner. I will only use this service from now on. Thanks, Ray!

Hi Karen, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

nikki.delorme
nikki.delorme
1 review Courtice, ON

Duct cleaning

My communication with Mint Duct Cleaning leading up to the service was excellent - they are quick to reply to emails and flexible with their schedule. They arrived on time and completed the job quickly and efficiently. As a first time home owner, I was able to learn a lot about our AC, furnace and vents - I really appreciate the transparency and helpful tips to keep my home clean. Overall, great experience - I really loved that I was able to view the junk coming out of my vents through the camera. So thankful I got this service done!

Hi Nikki, thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thanks for taking the time to give us a review! All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Ray cleaned our ducts and did a fantastic job. They were extremely dirty and he did a thorough job getting them clean. Very professional and like how he used natural, child friendly sanitation. Will definitely be used him again in a couple years, highly recommend this company.

thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

debbeo
debbeo
1 review Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent work, camera on ducts being cleaned, amazing! Ray is fantastic to deal with.i have already referred this company to friends/relatives.

Brent
Brent

Duct Cleaning

We just completed a total house renovation and required our ducts cleaned as they were full of drywall dust and other debris. Ray came out and was very communicative with me through the entire process and was very thorough and diligent with his work. I would definitely use Mint again!

Thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. mint team

Amazing Service + Cleaning Exceptional

I called 3 companies thru Homestars and Ray immediately answered the phone. He explained on the phone exactly what he would be doing. He showed my husband the video camera and also showed all the dust and dirt and especially the dryer vent. It had been 7 yrs and really happy I called Ray and will book his service every 2 yrs.

db
db

Duct Cleaning

Mint Duct Cleaning were extremely professional. They did a great job of cleaning our ducts post reno and explained everything as they went along.

manjesh.dutta
manjesh.dutta
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

Ray did very exceptional work and was upfront on the cost based on the services and explained all the things in very detail . I give Ray 5 stars. Awesome Job Ray !

Thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

More about Mint Duct Cleaning

Your home contains dozens of toxic chemicals from cleaning agents, mold, pet dander, pollen and dust. At Mint Duct Cleaning we thoroughly clean your ducts simply to create better air quality and energy efficiency in your home.

Create a cleaner living environment
Reduce allergens and irritants
Increase air flow
Remove unpleasant scents and odours

We have designed three simple and affordable duct cleaning packages that meet your needs. We serve clients in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding communities.