Mint Duct Cleaning

Kjones
Kjones
1 review Newcastle, ON

Duct cleaning

What a great experience by 2 wonderful and professional gentlemen. They were pleasant, extremely efficient, and even showed me how to better care for my furnace. I highly recommend Mint Duct Cleaning Services.

Thank you for choosing Mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

mori
mori

Doct Cleaning

We heard about Mint cleaning services on line and we gave it a try. Ray and Amen were very polite and professional and cleaned our vents thoroughly for the fraction of the cost. We will diffinatly call them back in two years. Thanks guys.

hi mori, thank you for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

fahim
fahim
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace, A/C, over 30 Vents and central vacuum cleaning

These guys are professional and efficient. Answered me on time and booked an appointment right away. my home is over 3100 sq ft, so I was extremely happy with their timely and efficient work at a very reasonable price. I would definitely suggest you go with MInt Duct Cleaning.

Hi Fahim, thank you for choosing mint duct cleaning and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

Keshamm in Ajax
Keshamm in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

I Had my ducts cleaned today by mint duct cleaning. They were on time, very professional, showed me before and after pictures and video when cleaning the main line. Awesome job! Will definitely use them again and would recommend then to any company or person.

Thanks for choosing mint duct cleaning, and thanks for taking the time to give us a review. All the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

karendavis87
karendavis87

Mint Duct Cleaning

After tenants with Dogs and Debris moved out,
we noticed poor air circulation and drastic temperature difference from the basement being unbearably cool with the AC and very hot on the top floor of the house.
Ray and Amin came out to our home and were very prompt and professional.
The cleaned out the ducts and filmed the cleaning and were able to show me the amount of dog hair and construction debris inside the ducts. They also addressed the issue of temperature by closing the dampers on the basement level and showing me where cold air was escaping from the cooling system causing the basement to feel colder.
They also checked my filter and advised the correct one and how to properly install.
Ray and Amin were fantastic! They will be the only ones I would ever use to clean my ducts and I highly recommend them to anyone needed duct cleaning services.

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Mint duct cleaning. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. all the best until your next cleaning. Mint team

salman in Ajax
salman in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning of a large house in Ajax Ont.

Mint duct cleaning team completed the project for my house well on time and within budget. I have never seen such a dedicated team in relation to duct cleaning jobs. They were very miticulous about every details. They provided before and after camera shots and made sure all the duct flaps were in order. They also did a/c and humidifier cleanup and changed filter. In addition they clean the fire place with no extra charge. They were very carefull from start to finish, well mannered and curtious individuals.
Excellent job done.

Thank you for choosing Mint duct cleaning, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. all the best until your next cleaning. Mint duct cleaning.

1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent, professional service

A friend referred us to Mint Duct Cleaning so we hired them to clean our vents. They arrived exactly on time, did a full assessment of our house and explained everything to us. Then they did an excellent job on our vents! They were very friendly and professional. Also, their prices are better than other duct cleaning services we searched! Ray and Aiman are good guys, I highly recommend!

Thank you for choosing mint duct cleaning, and thank you for taking time to give us a review. all the best until your next cleaning.

Kamaral in Toronto
Kamaral in Toronto

Excellent Service and Reasonably Priced!

Ray and Aiman from Mint Duct cleaning did an excellent job! They came in and did a thorough assessment. I was really impressed with the fact that they didn't try to sell me any services that I didn't need. They only did work that needed to be done. They also took the time to explain everything to me because this was my first time using a service like this. They are also very reasonably priced! I recommend Mint Duct Cleaning to everyone! Excellent service.

Hi Kamaral, thank you for choosing Mint duct cleaning, we appreciate you taking time to write us a review. all the best until your next cleaning.