Unique Creations

M in Scarborough
M in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bathroom tiles

Dmitri mostly did a great job installing tiles in both of our washrooms. These were larger size, heavier tiles, and both washrooms were tiled from floor to ceiling, and Dmitri took the time to carefully install and laid them well. He is a gentleman to work with and will definitely recommend him for his work.

Thank you sir for great experience .It was my great deal to assist you on renovating your magnificent mansion .Now that is all remodelled and ready for your accommodation ,hope it'll bring you pleasure for many years to come.

Olena in Etobicoke
Olena in Etobicoke

bathroom reno

Dimitri was professional at every aspect of the project. He walked me through every stage of my reno starting from the tile selection and bathroom layout. He is well informed about new technologies and materials on the market, explaining and helping to choose the best and most economical for my application. Dimitri really made my bathroom shine with the help of his vision selecting the best pattern for the tile. The tile work was absolutely precision. Special thanks for his dedication to my project which proceeded in a timely fashion.
Very much recommend Dimitri as a great specialist

Thank Olena for choosing Unique Creations as contractor to complete your renovation .
We are looking forward to provide you with same reliable service in future projects.
It was fun working together and see why difference it made.
Cheers and all best!

Marta in Etobicoke
Marta in Etobicoke

Repair bathroom wall, new bedroom floor and painting three rooms.

Dimitri Tcherno of Unique Creations beautified my kitchen, hall and bedroom. He also repaired a bathroom wall and painted all the mentioned rooms. A new floor was installed in the bedroom. Dimitri was very helpful, courteous and professional. He was aware of my limited budget and somehow preformed a miracle, keeping the costs down. I am very happy with the improvements to my place. I look forward to Dimitri's work later this year.
Thank you, Dimitri. Sprite will also be waiting for you. Again, thank you, Marta

Dear Marta , I'm glad that you like my work performance and being able to assist you on your home project on time before year ends.
Your hospitality and kindness made my work hours easy and fun.
Will help you in future if any will need.
Cheers!

Мира in Toronto
Мира in Toronto

Renovation in Condo

I cannot say enough good things about Dmitri. It was excellent and high-quality work. The quotas were not overstated as suggested by other contractors. Replaced the floor and tile in our condo was quickly. Unique Creations are responsible and knowledgeable. Thanks for the quality service again. Next work only with you.

I'm glad , that you are happy with our performance on completing your condo Reno. I also would like to thank you for your warm hospitality and delicious coffee in the morning that keep me going :)Your positive attitude and kindness made my work super easy. Will definitely help you again.
Best regards . Dimitri from Unique Creations design decor .

Lada in Mississauga
Lada in Mississauga

Awesome bathroom reno

Unique Creations did a great job on our shower / bathroom reno. Everything was done on time, on budget, and quality of the job was excellent. Would/will use again in the future!

Thank you for your business and review.
Had good time working on your house.

More about Unique Creations

Welcome to Unique Creations
European trained for tile and marble installations. We see your project as a work of art versus a means to an end. You will be enjoying your home for years to come.
At Unique Creations, we take the time and patience needed to ensure we leave you with the right finished product and will not compromise. We value our reputation so that you won't have to worry.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

General Contractors and Tile & Stone Contractors
Schluter Sistems Crack Prevention, Mapei Self Levelling, Mapei , Chembond ,flextile ,laticrette
Providing Waterproofing For Every Shower I Build., Complete Bathroom Remodelling, Complicated Mosaic Applications ,inserts,boarders, Certified Member Of Terrazzo And Marble, For Any Purchase Application Of Up To 40% Discount, Using Only Quality Made Products For My Clients, Ceramic, Porcelain,marble Tiles Installations
The more complicated the design/mosaics the more we should connect to discuss what is possible.
2001
Cash and Cheque
Warranty available. Kindly ask for more details.