HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Caspian Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Reviews for Caspian Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

olga p.
olga p.

New A/C unit

Soheil (Sam) was delightful to work with, kept his word no surprises, was on time, and ladies he was so clean!!!

Hi Olga. Thank you for your wonderful review and also already recommending us to others. Enjoy your A/C and summer!

yazdanim
yazdanim

new custom home

Fire places are installed professionally, gas lines for the pool and installation of gas top in the kitchen,

Thank you. I'm glad you were happy with our work.

m-couto
m-couto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Humidifier Install

We had a furnace humidifier replaced by Caspian Breeze aproximately 6 months ago. Caspian Breeze made the process painless! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Thank you so much. We're happy to be of assistance.

Outstanding Management and Top-Notch Service

I sell and install backup generators and Caspian Breeze has been doing all my gas installations for over a year now. What I have experienced during this cooperation is hassle-free installations, professional practice, punctuality and top-notch service. The owner and the crew have been found truly friendly and easy to work with and all the jobs have been done to high standards.
I have used their service at my residence and have referred them to some of my contacts and I have the confidence that I can refer them to anybody who is looking for a reliable and professional HVAC contractor.
Highly Recommended!!!!!!
Mark Sarkosh
Generator Division Manager
Platinum Electrical Contractors

Thank you so much. It is great working with you and I look forward to doing more projects alongside together.

omnilandscaping
omnilandscaping

Gas line install

Caspian Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
Installs our gas lines for our custom made fire pits. They are very professional and on time and on budget! Omnilandscaping uses there service on our jobsite. They are pros and the attention to detail is incredible. I highly recommend there services!!

Thank you so much. We love your designs and it was a great pleasure working with you.

More about Caspian Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning!

We provide exceptional quality service you can count on every time. Regular maintenance ensures long life of your equipment and allows small problems to be detected before larger issues arise.

We provide repair/maintenance services as well as installation for most makes and models of fireplaces, furnaces, air conditioners, and so much more