PNMR Contracting Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M8V 2Y1
Bathroom Renovation
PNMR Contracting Inc.

Reviews for PNMR Contracting Inc.

anitamerlot
anitamerlot

Bath and kitchen

Peter is a true pro. The quality of his workmanship is fantastic. Peter is polite, honest and show up when he says. Peter renovated a kitchen and completed a full gut on a bathroom. I get some many compliments !

Peter had just completed outside work for me too by installing a new fence and gate. Plus repairs to my concrete steps and drive.

I would gladly and proudly Refer Peter to any of my clients and friends

Sylvana in Oakville
Sylvana in Oakville

Professional, Competitively Priced and Knowledgeable

I was referred to PNMR Contracting through a friend who used their services for multiple home renovation projects. I contacted them for a kitchen renovation and received a prompt reply. Peter , the owner, came to my home and provided me with options and recommendations for my reno. I'm thrilled with my kitchen! The work was completed within a reasonable timeline and within my predetermined budget. Peter and his crew were polite and kept my home clean throughout the project. I would definitely recommend!

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Bathroom and Laundry Room renovations

PNMR Contracting recently renovated the unpleasant bathroom and laundry room in my basement, turning both into modern, useful spaces. Peter is a knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy renovator who respects your budget and takes the time to discuss options and explain processes. His trade associates are equally skilled and good-natured.

We'd like to thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to work on your home renovation projects. We remain at your disposal if you have any future projects.

More about PNMR Contracting Inc.

We renovate bathrooms and kitchens.