Flooring Superstores Calgary

Review for Flooring Superstores Calgary

Gail in Calgary
Gail in Calgary

Carpet purchase and installation

I was shopping for new carpet for my condo and stopped in at Flooring Superstore N.E. Calgary. I spoke to a Tim and explained what I wanted and he showed me the perfect carpet for my needs. He was very helpful and I left a very happy customer. A young man named Amin was the installer. He was very polite and obviously very good at his job. He cleaned up the leftover fibres before he left and left me some leftover pieces I requested. I am very satisfied with the service from start to finish and would definitely recommend this company.

More about Flooring Superstores Calgary

Flooring Superstores is Calgary's largest stocking flooring retailer with over 12, 00 sq ft showroom. We carry all types of flooring and most products are available for pick up the next day.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?