Good Fellas “Take It And Go Movers”

Mississauga ON L5W 1A7
Moving & Storage
Good Fellas “Take It And Go Movers”

Reviews for Good Fellas “Take It And Go Movers”

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

There needs to be a Spinal Tap "11" rating for these guys

I hired Good Fellas to move my family's belongings over the Labour Day long weekend. They came to our house and gave us a reasonable estimate, so I hired them. The night before they were to move our things, I was hospitalized with a gastrointestinal issue. This did not affect their service in any way, and they went out of our way not to take advantage of the situation. They showed up, wished me well, packed up everything as intended despite me being unable to help in any way because I was confined to a couch, dropped our things off at our new house, and did the whole thing UNDER the original budget (the $550 figure above was less than what they quoted us, and that was pretty reasonable).

I have some friends that will be moving in the next few months and I'll be referring them to Good Fellas. These guys are just outstanding!

Thank you Adam for this kind review !

Esperanza
Esperanza
1 review Guelph, ON

moving help

they were late but got the job done quickly with a pleasant attitude. other than they lateness they were great!

Actually your move was scheduled for the evening, their was no guaranteed time we'd be there for 4pm we did make it clear before we discussed further about your move. We also didn't charge you a (4) hour minimum as your budget was of some concern, we also gave you a discounted rate on our hourly rate to suit your financial situation..... Thank for your kind review and we genuinely did make every best effort to assist you.
Happy Holidays

jlwooder
jlwooder
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Moving

Christopher and William went above and beyond to assist my family during our move today. Not only did they support us in loading our truck in Orangeville, they followed us to our final destination and finished the move there. They also supported us by moving furniture and appliances in and around the house. Not only were they professional, they were quick and efficient; they completed our entire move in 3 hours and 40 minutes (which included an hour of transportation time). Our family would highly recommend Christopher and his team to anyone needing support for their future moves.

Thank You Jessica for your review in response to our services, happy holidays and New Years to both you and your family!!!

Steve
Steve

Movers

GoodFellas “Take It And Go Movers”
12892019819
Mississauga
L5W 1A7

The movers were professional and quick with getting the move done in a timely manner.

Thank you Steve, and good luck with your new home and Happy Holidays.....
GoodFellas

Lara
Lara

Moving

Amazing team! They showed up early and completed the job quickly. A pleasure to work to with. Would recommend.

Thank you Lara both you and your husband were really awesome to work with ! Good luck with your newly renovated house and congratulations on your soon to be new bundle of joy.... And on behalf of the GoodFellas moving team thank you for your support in making GoodFellas your number 1 choice for relocating service's and your kind review...

Dino
Dino
1 review Caledon, ON

House move

Totally professional and hard working. Very careful to wrap all peices of furniture and really went the extra mile to make sure everything was just right. I would highly recommend Goodfellas Take it and go movers to anyone. Christopher and all his Crue are awesome thanks guys for helping make our move a smooth experience.

Dino, both you and your wife were amazing very much hospitable in the summer heat. Thank you very much for your review on our services. We are a Hungry Moving company striving for growth and your review means a lot to us.

Christopher
GoodFellas Take It and Go Movers

rgranin
rgranin
1 review , ON

Moving

FANTASTIC! FAST! These guys are the BEST! Works quick and efficient. Came on time and knows what their doing!

Glad your happy with our performance and service were The GoodFellas ! Your review means a lot to our company growth as were a smaller moving company striving for growth.... Good luck with your new beautiful house...

Best wishes on behalf of GoodFellas

miss.meggles
miss.meggles
1 review , ON

Moving Services

I was in a bind, having been stood up by other movers, but Goodfellas Take It And Go came through for me and did a fabulous job! I had moved about 50km from one town to another and had used a different moving company to empty my condo into a U-Haul. That same moving company was supposed to come to my new place and help me unload two days later but instead, they just didn't show. I had taken the day off work to have this happen so I spent the morning calling around and luckily enough, Goodfellas came to my rescue! They were very quick, professional and polite. Chris and his helper would work together to ensure they were moving things properly as to not damage the item, the house, or themselves. They were excellent communicators and would ask questions about where things should go if they weren't labelled properly. All in all, I wish I had hired Goodfellas from the start and I 100% will again when I need moving help. I fully recommend this crew to anyone looking to make a move.

Glad your happy with our services, and again thank you for Choosing GoodFellas Take It and Go Movers...

More about Good Fellas “Take It And Go Movers”

Welcome to Goodfellas "Take It And Go Movers". We offer Professional, friendly, full-services. We have over 16 years experience moving families. Contact us today to book your appointment.With our professional moving service, you are guaranteed to always get a smooth moving experience with no hassle. We can customize our services to meet your specific needs, whether your move is small or large, local or across the country. Contact us today to book your appointment. We also offer junk removal and cleaning services.