Yuva Construction

katgal84 in Surrey
katgal84 in Surrey
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Ripped off

Paid a 750.00 deposit he didn’t about 1 hour work damaged my HVAC COVER left incomplete and refused to refund my money or return my key.

I ahad to change the lock. I have to hire someone else to finish the job and repair the damage he did. I do. It have the money but and he has left me in a predicament

This is not true. I worked 12 hours and couldn't finish the job due to sickness and told her to finish the job in 2 days but she refused. I left my ladders there and when I told her coming to drop the key and pick up my ladders, she said her son will call me but he never did!!! She paid $750 and I paid close to $200 for materials which I left there and charged her for the time I worked in 3 days. When I left her house nothing was damaged and I have all the pictures and her texts.

More about Yuva Construction

Welcome to Yuva Construction. We offer both residential and commercial construction services for demolition. Our Services are: Condo renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Additions, renovations and planning, basement renovations, painting and wallpaper.

Contact us today to book a consultation with us. We look forward to working with you.