AVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING Inc.

Mississauga ON L5T 1E1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING Inc.

Review for AVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING Inc.

joe_kailas
joe_kailas

Air Conditioning Service

My AC needed yearly maintenance done. Last summer it was not running cool enough. Avis tech come on time. He inspected and serviced my AC. Told me to have annual inspection to make my AC run more efficient. He fixed a small leak and my AC is working like new. Thanks guys. Great work

Thanks for your review. We are happy to see that your are very satisfied with our service. Thanks for your business. Love to hear from you if got any referrals. Have a good summer.

More about AVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING Inc.

Complete Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Gas Services. We are reliable service providers when it comes to installation, service, repair and maintenance of your residential or commercial comfort needs. We repair and service any make and model of furnace, air conditioning, water heaters, air control units and more. Avis also installs ...