Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Mississauga ON L5T 1E1
Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

wirelessmaharaj in Mississauga
wirelessmaharaj in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Replacement

Shan and his team are incredibly professional and amazing to deal with. I reached out because I saw his van in my neighborhood and later that evening he came out for a quote. After doing a through inspection he gave me 3 options that best suited my needs. I did further research on him and the company on Home Stars and noted that they have a long history of experience in the commercial world and residential. The reviews were great, so I gave him a call back and 2 days later they were here to install, remove the old A/C and left the place spotless. They are very hard working, require no supervision and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend their services as I will be using them again for future projects.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

New Central AC Installation

It was a pleasure working with Shan from the time I was looking for quotes down to the installation of my new central AC. Very professional, reasonable price, completed on time as scheduled, cleaned the work area, explained the new unit.

Happy with my new Lennox AC :-) Definitely recommending to family and friends looking for an HVAC service.

JIMMY
JIMMY

Water Heater Piping

I'm very satisfied with the service provided by Avis HVAC/Shan. They always return calls and answer inquires promptly. They did an excellent job.

Thank you Jimmy for your review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

These guys mean business!

They took service to a new height. I Owen and rent properties throughout GTA and Oakville. I have used AVIS’s services many times. I can attest to their dedication and unrestricted availability. Fast, friendly and trusted service at an affordable price. I am away on business most of the year and rely heavily on vendors who deliver. These guys deliver! Apart from prompt/friendly service, I particularly liked the feedback I get from my tenants who had tons of positive comments. AVIS followed up with my tenants to insure their satisfaction and safety. In many ways AVIS have taken the load off of my shoulders. Exceptional!!!

Thank you for your review and recommendation from all of us at Avis Heating and air conditioning. We appreciate your time in writing the great review and your good business.

Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Furnace repair

My furnace what down late Friday night
Shaun was was able to get it up in running with in a couple of hours hand all the parts required in his truck. Shaun check my heating system from top to bottom changed my filter and fixed the air flow to my up stair bedroom. Heating has never been better it like we have a new furnace

Thanks for your review Kevin. It is Ben great working for you.

Antonangelasara
Antonangelasara

Furnace

Shan and team was absolutely amazing!! I had a heating issue and they showed up instantly and replaced the furnace within an expected time frame. I cannot stress enough how happy we were with his service and his patience to explain everything in detail. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and attentive. He definitely went above and beyond. Great job shan!!

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience dealing with our company. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you have any Hvac issues.
Thanks

Thana S.
Thana S.

HVAC

I had them install Brand New AC to my home. The installers were friendly, experienced and competent.
I am very satisfied with their work they did. Again, I hired them to do duct work for my Brand-new commercial shell unit. They did a good job. The installers were commercially Licensed and bonded, they are very professional and experienced Team. I am highly recommending to any one to use them as their contractor. Price is also reasonable.

From all of us Avishvac. Thank you for your review.

Subash
Subash

Furnace replacement

Shan and Niresh from Avis heating and cooling was excellent. They are Very professional and did a wonderful job in replacing our faulty furnace. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your experience dealing with our company. Just let us know if you need anything else. We always appreciate referrals as that is how we build our business .
Thanks

Sharan in Toronto
Sharan in Toronto

Heating

I called Shan to replace my furnace after it kept shutting down while providing heat. The team was able to diagnose where the issue was and turns out the old furnace had been damaged when the previous installer installed it. The team is very experienced and I was able to get a new furnace installed at a pretty reasonable price before the winter season.

Thanks Sharan , please let us know if you need anything else.
Great

Abdul
Abdul

ERV installation

We had an ERV installed through Shan. He guided us by explaining the details and installed it professionally. He was very accommodating in terms on timing.

Thanks Abdul ,
We are glad t to work with you. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Great day

More about Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Complete Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Gas Services. We are reliable service providers when it comes to installation, service, repair and maintenance of your residential or commercial comfort needs. We repair and service any make and model of furnace, air conditioning, water heaters, air control units and more. Avis also installs the latest in outdoor fire pits, fire tables and pool heating solutions.