Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Mississauga ON L5T 1E1
Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

k.lantz
k.lantz

Installing a new furnace.

My furnace started giving me problems during a period of very cold weather. I called Shan at Avis, and he was able to come that same day and have the new furnace installed by late afternoon. The work was done very carefully and professionally and cost less than another company charged me 18 years ago. I'm very pleased with the word done by Avis.

Thanks you for your review. From all us at from AVIS Heating and air conditioning we appreciate your time in writing the review and your business!

Thiru S.
Thiru S.

Furnace

Awesome response, furnace stopped in the middle of the night. Came & fixed the problem for reasonable rate and good customer service . Always the first place I call for furnace or AC issues.

From all of us at Avishvac thanks you for your time in writing the review and always great to hear able to help out .
Thanks

srithevi8
srithevi8

Gas stove

Dealing with avis heating and air concoditioning was easy fast professionsl .will be recommended to anyone keep up the work. Hard to find these days.well don guys.
.j

Thanks you for your good review.

gaabsathy
gaabsathy

Furnace

Fast, reliable and honest. Always a pleasure working with AVIS. Will recommend services to family and friends!

Thank you for your business.

Jeff D.
Jeff D.

New Furnace

Shan came out in response to an ussue with my older furnace that required us to have our gas shut off (during the 3 coldest days of the year!). Hi was diligent with his work and forthcoming with solutions in a very timely fashion. We decided to put in a new furnace. He gave us several options, taking time to explain the pros and cons of each. On our third day without heat, I talked to him at 8 am, asking for a new furnace. He said he could start the installation at 1 pm that day. I was surprised when he showed up early at 12:30! All work was completed within his quoted timeframe and he was very respectful of trying to keep our house clean. During the installation, he was patient with our questions and took time to explain things we needed.

I have already referred him to a friend of mine who is in need of a new furnace.

Thanks Shan!

goodspeed
goodspeed

Replaced furnace and tankless water heater

JOB well done!!!!, Shan and his team was very professional, and friendly service. Very reasonable price, able to come the same day and get it done. Very clean work. Will recommend friend and family. Thanks Avis Hvac for your friendly servic.

Thanks you

Anoop
Anoop
1 review Milton, ON

Whole house Humidifier

Very happy with the work and professionalism.Very experienced and economical.Much appreciate their service highly recommended..

It's great working with you. Thanks

vineeth.jena
vineeth.jena

Furnace Service

The AVIS Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. did an excellent job installing the furnace into my new house. When installing the furnace, the workers spent a lot of time with me to figure out what my priorities were for the furnace and what I wanted them to specifically do for me. After understanding that, the workers did an outstanding job understanding what I needed from them and then implementing that into their work. In my opinion, this company has an amazing skill of communicating with their clients to figure out what the clients what from them. But this is not all of it. The prices that they give for their services is just unbelievable. I believe that I spent every penny to good use knowing that they did an excellent job installing my furnace. They didn't rush the installation, but rather they made sure to take their time installing the furnace so that it would work in the long run. I know this because my friend recommended this great company to me.

Theepan
Theepan

New Air Condition Replacement

Very Professional and Clean Job. Extremely happy with the New Air conditioner and the work the Technicians have done for us.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Had my A/C installed for my new home

I was very impressed with professional service that AVIS team brought to my home for the installation of my new Air conditioning unit. To start of, I am the type that shops around for the best deals, I found this company to have reasonable price. They were very lenient on booking the appointment to fit into my busy schedule, which I found very useful.
Once they were done installation, they were kind in their time to give me tips and tricks to lower cost and increase efficiency. I will highly recommend AVIS for any HVAC services.

Thank you for your kind reviews.

More about Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Complete Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Gas Services. We are reliable service providers when it comes to installation, service, repair and maintenance of your residential or commercial comfort needs. We repair and service any make and model of furnace, air conditioning, water heaters, air control units and more. Avis also installs the latest in outdoor fire pits, fire tables and pool heating solutions.