Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Mississauga ON L5T 1E1
Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Heating

Professionally installed gas line for my heater . I am very happy with their work and explained to me details.
Thanks for your help

Steve in Mississauga
Steve in Mississauga

Gas pool heater relocation and valve..

Very rapid response by Shan . Examined the area and discussed options for the project. Replacement of gas valve and pipe identification as per code . Booked job and will complete in early April 2021 as agreed..

Thanks you for Review

NT
NT

Tankless Hot water system

Shan and his team did an amazing job at replacing my old hot water tank and installed new tank less hot water system. Thanks Avis Hvac for an amazing job.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Private user

I'm very satisfied with the service provided by Avis HVAC / Shan. They always return calls and answer inquires promptly. They did an excellent job,very professional great service
Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your time and write a excellent review

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Replaced old Furnace

This review is to recommend Shawn and team for their good work in replacing my furnace last October. I usually like writing reviews a little after the service period to make sure everything is working properly. So this is to say the replaced furnace was very good, fast, and cleanly done. I love the KeepRite dual stage furnace. It is quieter and efficient and I will contact to replace air conditioner.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace

Technician came and fixed the furnace Issues so quick. Service was great and technician was knowledgeable. He made me understand the issue and tip to avoid the same problem in the future.
Would highly recommend.

We are happy to work with you

sssbhavi
sssbhavi

Furnace installed

Jim and his crew are attentive and very to work with. Great follow ups to ensure my home feels just Wright, very professional great service.

antonalfr
antonalfr

Heating

I was very pleased with the service provided by AVIS . He installed my new hot water heater. He was very informative, professional and explained everything to me. His work was neat and thorough. I would highly recommend this company

Thanks
Good to working with you

lamafajo
lamafajo

New furnace installation

My furnace broke down on Thursday Dec. 12, and was unrepairable. I came across Avis Heating and air conditioning and gave them a call. Shan was at my place Friday morning, he had another look and confirmed that it couldn't be fixed. He presented, and explained to me 3 furnace options all with competitive quotes. On the morning of Saturday Dec. 14 Shan along with 2 of his workers were at my place to install a new furnace. The professionalism that I witnessed from these 3 guys, from covering the floors with tarps, to the meticulous care they took in removing the old unit and installing the new one, and cleaning up after the job was done was impressive and so appreciated. These 3 guys worked in unison and left me with a feeling of satisfaction that I hired the right company. Thanks Shan I will definitely refer you to friends and family.

Thank you for writing us back.

noor in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
noor in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Grill Gas Line

The team at Avis ran a line for my gas grill. They accommodated all of my requests and didn't add to the initial quoted cost. They are professional, return calls, and clean up after themselves (literally vacuumed my unfinished basement and placed a runner on my stairs). Very pleasant to deal with and will definitely be the only company I hire for HVAC needs going forward.

Thank You for your time to write us review

More about Avis Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Complete Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Gas Services. We are reliable service providers when it comes to installation, service, repair and maintenance of your residential or commercial comfort needs. We repair and service any make and model of furnace, air conditioning, water heaters, air control units and more. Avis also installs the latest in outdoor fire pits, fire tables and pool heating solutions.