Shack Shine Toronto

Reviews for Shack Shine Toronto

Stephan from Woodbridge
Stephan from Woodbridge

Expensive and Not What I expected

On the scheduled day I got a text saying they will be late. Didn’t show up at all. Agreed to next day and they arrived earlier than expected.

What I didn’t realize for $428 is that they do is use chemical and a brush to clean windows and let it dry. At first looked ok (just ok) and then after they left noticed water spots at the bottom of most windows.

This method works for dust and some bird droppings, but anything stuck on will remain. I cleaned off where I can reach on my own. Yes the windows were much cleaner, but with water marks.

The chemical they used left marks on my week old flagstone front entrance. I Had to clean that too.

Never thought I had to ask how windows are to be cleaned. Assumed a traditional get up to the window, squeegee etc. No, all done with a long pole and brush from the ground. Which by the way doesn’t address even a rudimentary window casing cleaning that you typical get with traditional cleaning methods. I expected more for this kind of money for exterior windows. Windex spray anyone?

Won’t hire again and will look for someone that gets up to window for a good job.

Maggie in North York
Maggie in North York

Window, Gutters & Deck Cleaning

Windows (inside and out) were done very well. Deck was power washed with no issues.
However, the inside of the gutters started sprouting trees within 2 weeks, and there was no water in my rain barrels which is attached to my downspout gutter pipes. I did have gutter guards on, but I was not told I had to remove them. Upon repairing the rain barrel issue, we realized that the downspout pipes were full and clogged, resulting in no water flow to the barrels, or off the roof, which could cause leakage into the house.
After speaking with Myles, I was told the downspout pipes were an extra charge, which I was not informed about. Myles said he would come to look at them but that I had to be here., which I was unable to arrange.
I was very disappointed in all the "extra" charges that he said a "good job" would entail.

Hi Maggie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Shack Shine Toronto. As this is the page for the York Region franchise location, which is separately owned and operated, I am unable to respond on their behalf. Please feel free to reach out to info@shackshine.com and an agent will be able to put you in contact with the franchise owner for the Toronto franchise. Thank you.

grahamjd in Toronto
grahamjd in Toronto

Great service, amazing job

This is the second time I've used Shack Shine and just like the first they were amazing. I have a busy life with 3 kids and a demanding job. I cannot afford to waste time with poor service providers. The Shack Shine guys are easy to deal with and deliver more than what they promise. I'd use them again any day.

Laura H.
Laura H.

Great, Professional Service

After dealing with unreliable window cleaners, I was so happy to find Shine Shack. They did windows inside and out and exterior stone powerwashing. The price was very good given the size of the house. Everyone was extremely polite and professional. It was a pleasure dealing with them. I would highly recommend this company!

Laura! Thank you for the amazing feedback. We look forward to working with you again!

Deepa
Deepa

eavestrough cleaning

The two people from Sine Shack were courtesy, diligent and did a good job. The cost was reasonable. They provided before & after photos. I will definitely use their service again.

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, Deepa! We look forward to working with you again.

B
B

Outdoor maintenance

Shack shine cleaned the vines from my house and power washed my deck. The work was done efficiently and the customer service was excellent

Thanks for the awesome review!

Bobby
Bobby

Window cleaning, inside and out. Gutters.

Both the owner of this company and staff are extremely personable, professional and aim to provide excellent service. The fellows that came to do the work took care while moving around inside my home and were diligent in finishing the work as promised. A large scale job of about thirty windows. I am very pleased with this company and will be using them again.

Thanks for awesome review!

More about Shack Shine Toronto

Simple & Easy We get it, you’re busy. You have so many other things to do, but it’s important to protect your most valuable asset: your home. When you need window cleaning, pressure washing or gutter cleaning, look no further than Shack Shine. We have simple online booking and a ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in York?