A&Y Landscaping

Reviews for A&Y Landscaping

Hamidft in Vaughan
Hamidft in Vaughan

Driveway Interlocking

A&Y staff are very professional and know their job very well. They started my work on time and finished on time. They have amazing customer service and after the job support. I highly recommend A&Y for any interlocking work.

Ginny in Toronto
Ginny in Toronto

Interlocking and landscaping

Great workmanship. Work completed professionally and on time. Reasonable price with good service. They offered helpful advice and work was done nicely within my budget. Finished work received lots of complements. Highly recommended!

Shahrdad in Richmond Hill
Shahrdad in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great work on my backyard

The team was the right match for us. The crew did an outstanding job on our backyard. It was very difficult job, particularly because our house is located on tip of the hill and out relatively large backyard had a huge slope. They meticulously graded it such that no rain drop stays there and in the mean time you do not feel the slope. They knew exactly what we were trying to accomplish, and made some great recommendations that we took him up on.
Their pricing was very competitive and reasonable.
They are very hard working and worked 7 days a week and some days they were working more than 10 hours to get the job done based on their statement of work.
They also use the best materials so that minimum maintenance is required for next 10 years or so.
All in all we are very happy with their work and give them 5 stars

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Step

I got recommend from my friends . they did greatly job there. We redo new steps and walkway for side . Yan is a joy to work with; her crews are creative and professional. The work was completed on schedule and looks great! .I will be having them back in the next Spring to do more work for back.

More about A&Y Landscaping

all your landscaping needs. Professional work for driveway & patio interlocking stone . Retaining wall. Flower bed. Steps. Natural stone. Planting. Lighting. . .
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Scarborough?