A&Y Landscaping

Reviews for A&Y Landscaping

Blair
Blair

Landscaping/ Grading

Yan and her crew repaired the grading around my home and in the process, they replaced the garden fabric and stones. The work was done to address an issue highlighted in my home inspection. Yan politely answered my questions about how to address the drainage issue and provided good advice. She and her crew were punctual and efficient. They completed the job as agreed and left my garden looking so much better!
I would certainly ask Yan again to help with my landscaping needs.

Daisy in Toronto
Daisy in Toronto

Amazing work by Yan and A&Y landscape

Yan and A&Y landscape help us redesign our backyard which include complete layout on patio of over 800sq ft, redo our lawn of 800sq ft and redesign our flower bed. They are very professional and very helpful with good quality of work and price is good. I highly recommend Yan and A&Y landscape and for sure will use them for my next backyard project.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Resodding

Did a lot of research for companies who offered resodding job but finally decided to choose Yan. She was the only one who actually offered to see my backyard first before providing the quote. She was pleasant, flexible, professional and easy to talk to. But best of all her price was very good and reasonable. She made it work based on the budge I had. She used high grade sod and the work was great! I would use her for future projects and would recommend her to family and friends

thanks for your review,Jennifer.

Lily  in Richmond Hill
Lily in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Extensive Backyard work

I did a lot of research and got over a dozen quotes on a an extensive backyard project using a mix of new and existing stone work, regrading, moving and reworking down spouts, reworking steps, new sod, and a lot of changes to different parts of my back yard. When I scheduled Yan for a quote, she came on time, and understood what I was looking to do, gave me a competitive quote, answered all my questions, met with me a couple more times before we finalized on a plan. I felt confident she would do a great job because she has attention to detail and was very patient with changes, questions, etc. When she and her crew started, they had go through challenging weather from rain, to mud, to snow, in addition to other unexpected landscaping issues but she pulled it off. I am extremely happy with the end result and would recommend her and her crew without hesitation. Thank you so much Yan!

very glad to receive your message during New year, thanks for such nice review. wishing you and your family all best!

Tom Bartoffy
Tom Bartoffy

Best Customer Srvice

I needed to resod my lawn and contacted HomeStars for quotes. I received three within a couple of hours, and I asked each one to set up an appointment. A few hours later, Yan at A & Y contacted me and we set up an appointment a few days hence. Another contacted me and we set up an appoint as well. The third company did not respond.

Yan showed up pretty well on time, we had a nice chat and she measured the lawn and gave me a quote, saying she could schedule me for the following week if I chose her company.

The second company was scheduled for the next day, but didn't show. I called him two hours later asking where he was, He told he he had some vehicle problems and would call back later. He did not. I called him again because I did want a comparative quote. He replied he would come before noon the next day. Did not show up and didn't even call.

That evening, I called Yan and asked her to do the work. She said she would call the next day with a schedule. Next day she told ne she could do the job the following week. As promised, my bin showed up on time with Yan and her team an hour later as scheduled. That day they removed my old sod, laid the topsoil, and levelled the area. Next morning the sod arrived and the team laid all the sod, cleaned up perfectly, and did a great job.

Since Yan also does interlock, I asked her to quote me on an addition to my existing patio. She gave me a good price and I promised her that if we decided to pursue this next year, we wold contract her for that project as well.

All in all, I was impressed by her professional attitude, timeliness, great job, and promises kept.

I couldn't ask for a better contractor and highly recommend her Company.

thank you so much, Tom, I am really appreciate for this review . glad to work for you, see you next year!

Rajendra
Rajendra
2 reviews Latah, WA

Sod replacement

Arrived when promised, did job for price promised, and responded quickly to emails.

Will use their services again and recommend them to others.

thank you so much, Raj.

A L.
A L.

Synthetic grass installation

Yan and her team were professional and diligent. They did great work, had great attention to detail and I would be happy to work with them again! I would highly recommend their services to anyone!

thank you so much, Anna, glad to do the job for you! enjoy your backyard:)

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Grading

After purchasing our home, we knew that one side of the house required grading to ensure water flows properly into the yard. Upon contacting A&Y Landscaping, Yan was able to come to our home within hours of our request through HomeStars. Yan provided us a solution to the grading issue and a quote during her visit. This project was to take about two days. Yan and her team completed it within one day. We were very pleased with the excellent work and her professionalism. We would not hesitate to hire A&Y Landscaping again.

Hi Tom, Thank you for providing the review .it's our pleasant to work for you. enjoy your new house:)

Silva
Silva

Artificial Grass Installation in Backyard

A&Y landscaping recently installed artificial grass in our backyard. Yan was great to work with and very responsive any time I texted or called with questions. They completed the work over a few days and we're very happy with the final product.

hi silva,thank you for your review.happy to work with you.

JT
JT

Driveway Interlock Re-level

I wish we met couple years ago for my initial landscape project. Even it is just a small job, the work has been done professionally. Definitely will ask them to come back when I renovate the entire backyard.

thank you, we are glad to work for you.

More about A&Y Landscaping

We take care of all your landscaping needs. Professional work for driveway & patio interlocking stone . Retaining wall. Flower bed. Steps. Natural stone. Planting. Lighting...