Dar Renovation

Full Home Renovation

Dar Renovation
Richmond Hill
L4E

Excellent work and on time. Listened to my input and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

Thank you Fatima it was our pleasure to make your home a custom look finish

Rubayl
Rubayl
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full renovation

Such a marvellous experience.
Elements were tastefully selected and job was professionally performed.
We definitely recommend them for all home and office improvements.

Thank you and looking forward to work for your next project this summer

Sam F.
Sam F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full house renovation

I hired Dar renovation contracting company due to of the customer service they have work experience as well the efficiency. When I got a quote from them and I was discussing what I wanted to do changes in the house Dar renovation gave me ideas and recommendations which it didnt cross my head. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly. Always on time. Definitely will be calling them for future projects and recommend them to anyone who needs renovations whether it it was residential commercial industrial they are the go to

Thank you Sam your satisfaction is our pleasure we love what we do and we take a pride in it

More about Dar Renovation

Servicing the GTA. We offer full renovations, basement finishing, kitchen and washrooms makeover, flooring, painting and more. Basically, we offer everything you need to do to make your home a sweet home.