Dar Renovation

Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Washroom Renovation

I’ve been a do-it-yourself’er the majority of my life but being busy with work and the family has kept me from being able to commit to any new home improvements. When I reached out to DAR Renovations I wasn’t sure what to expect but Ahmed’s easy going attitude, his absolute professionalism in his skill and in how he approached the ideas I had for my Washroom really put my mind at ease.

The washroom looks better than I could have ever imagined and I couldn’t have found a better contractor. I’ll be contacting Ahmed again to renovate my Kitchen very soon!

Thank you Mohammed. Im glad you and your wife enjoy your new washroom. the feature wall with natural stone came out very nice and compliments the shower wall. Dar Renovation always looking to design and remodel your home with the best quality finishes our clients desire. Looking forward to do your kitchen when the time comes.

Regards

Ahmad
Dar Renovation

Fatima
Fatima
1 review Newmarket, ON

Full Home Renovation

Excellent work and on time. Listened to my input and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

Thank you Fatima it was our pleasure to make your home a custom look finish

Rubayl
Rubayl
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full renovation

Such a marvellous experience.
Elements were tastefully selected and job was professionally performed.
We definitely recommend them for all home and office improvements.

Thank you and looking forward to work for your next project this summer

Sam F.
Sam F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full house renovation

I hired Dar renovation contracting company due to of the customer service they have work experience as well the efficiency. When I got a quote from them and I was discussing what I wanted to do changes in the house Dar renovation gave me ideas and recommendations which it didnt cross my head. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly. Always on time. Definitely will be calling them for future projects and recommend them to anyone who needs renovations whether it it was residential commercial industrial they are the go to

Thank you Sam your satisfaction is our pleasure we love what we do and we take a pride in it

More about Dar Renovation

Servicing the GTA. We offer full renovations, basement finishing, kitchen and washrooms makeover, flooring, painting and more. Basically, we offer everything you need to do to make your home a sweet home.