Exclusive Construction And Paving

Exclusive Construction And Paving

Reviews for Exclusive Construction And Paving

Michelle
Michelle

Unsatisfactory job on driveway pavement

Revised on Oct 26/2020
Revised Oct 26/20 Did Driveway with unsatisfactory result on Oct 14/2020 after signing contract in August.
The finished driveway is full of cracks and uneven .
Ultimately responded after repeated compaints about the poor quality of heir job.
Promised to come back to fix the driveway next Spring 2021. Will see how it goes !
Will updates my review in 2021.
Will update this review afterwards in 2021.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Terrible customer service, mediocre work

Once they had our deposit, they delayed by a whole year to complete our driveway. When the job was done, it looked ok for a few months but less than a year later, the driveway is full of cracks and Sam won’t return my calls or messages. Terrible customer service, would not recommend. Also- disregard the number they have listed under their company profile, they won’t answer.

Srigan in Toronto
Srigan in Toronto

Driveway

They did the driveway nicely in the hot weather, the price was fair and seems to be well done. They understood our concerns during the job and fixed the problems we saw. Very quick and easy job with minimum stress and do recommend to others.

Linda in Mississauga
Linda in Mississauga

interlocking

Researched the company on homestar, notice good and bad reviews. I still contacted them for a price, Diego came and gave me a quote I address the concerns that I read and he was very forthcoming he actually took me to the two homes and showed me the problem and explained them in detail. Then he took me to a few homes that had written no reviews I inspected the work. Diego was not pushy, seemed very knowledgeable and instructed me to get other quotes. I called four other companies that I researched on homestar and to be quite honest only one other was as forthcoming as Diego. I decided to go with Exclusive Construction upon writing the contract I asked about deposits. Diego replied that it was not necessary. When I asked why. His response was simple "Today people don't trust most paving companies and are afraid they wont come back so we don't ask for deposits." The employees were very polite, hard working and even when offered refreshments they would only accept water. the only aspect that I was not happy was the bricks were not the exact colour, having said that you can't blame them as one of the employees said " we don't make them sorry" I would recommend they and will use them again on my next project.

Work never done

Took my deposit of $500 I change my mind and then I called the owner he said no problem and now he’s not returning phone calls or text
Do not trust this company and the owners

Drive way re Paving

Made the biggest mistake hiring this firm didn't honor warranty , inside 24 months cracks and discoloration. Highly recommend too avoid. Owner is very rude and clueless has no idea

Gershon Pick from Toronto
Gershon Pick from Toronto

Paving Driveway

We hired Exclusive Construction, Mississauga in Summer 2015 to repave our driveway. Immediately after completion, job looked good. In May 2016, we noticed several thin cracks and weeds protruding through asphalt. Within a few weeks, Diego and his crew patched all that up, in compliance with contract. Diego explained that the reason for the above problems was the extremely hot Summer of 2016. In July, 2017, we could see a continuously increasing number of cracks and weed protrusions through the asphalt. These cracks have grown far bigger by October, 2017, and they continue to do so. See the cracks and weed protrusions through asphalt in attached photos of driveway.

poor driveway

paved my driveway and in 6 weeks later it started toi crack , i have been calling remo the owner for almost 1.5 years to repair but he never answers
DONT USE THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING

Susan in Bolton
Susan in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Paving and Interlock

I hired Exclusive Construction in 2009, and we were very satisified with the workmanship of the company. The job was completed in a reasonable time frame. The employess were very courteous and polite. All work was completed in a professional manner. Although, there is a lot of competition out there, we were very content and satisifed in choosing this company. We highly recommend them.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Mississauga?