Premium Potlight

Lighting
Premium Potlight

Reviews for Premium Potlight

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

The best electrician I've had yet!

Not only was this man respectful, he was punctual and did a job well done. I recommend him for anyone who is in need for an electrician, and I will definitely be hiring him again. Words cannot describe how fantastic this man is at his job, and how he treated me and my family. He was recommended to me to do the electrical work for my basement

Lighting for entire home

Their service was amazing and they went above and beyond. They were always available when we needed them and very professional. I Will definitely recommend them to others as well.

cirideluca
cirideluca
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Out Door Pot Lights

I would highly recommend Ali.
He did our Out Door Pot lighting for our house. We loved his work so much that we will have him back to do more lighting.
Works fast and does great work!!
Thanks for our amazing lights though out our house!

Regards,
Ciri & Vita DeLuca

Pot lights

I would highly recommend Alireza!!
He did our lighting for our newly renovated bathroom. We loved his work so much that we had him back to do more lighting.
Works fast and does great work!!
Thanks for our amazing lights though out our house!
Trish & Chris Parkin

Thank you Chris, it was a pleasure working in your house, beautiful family. Just to remind you that you have 5 years warranty for your pot light.

Roderick  from CANLAWN INC.
Roderick from CANLAWN INC.

Electrical, Security camera and Pot lights installations

Ali and his crew are exceptional electricians. They’ve done 2 large electrical installation jobs for us. They are quick, efficient, helped us fix wiring that previous contractors damaged. They are so good that their installations are damage free and they clean up their worksite meticulously. We were so pleased to meet Ali and to be honest his electrical work was the best part of our two renovations over the past 12 months. We will certainly use Ali again in the future. Thank you so much for your professionalism. Awesome contractors are hard to find but with Ali we have certainly found the best.

You are amazing Rod, it was pleasure working in your house, Pot light made your house very modern and I happy I was part of it, thank you.

Armin in Toronto
Armin in Toronto

Renovation project

They are reliable electronics with competitive price, I have referred them to other people and everybody was satisfied with their service. For renovation project they they always find the way to upgrade with minimum damage which i like it the most.

Thank you Mr. Armin, it was a pleasure, just a reminder, you have 5 years warranty for your pot light.

Panel upgrade

They came for a visit, gave me a quote, arranged the work with Hydro and the inspector so we had the minimum outage so Very professional and I was very happy with the work.

Thank you for trusting us, your 200 Amp panel upgrade was a smart thing to do for your new jacuzzi, enjoy it and thank you for your special gift.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Electrical work

The best service ever.
We hire them for one of our project.
Ali , the manager knows every detail and pay attention to that.
We try to install some pot lights in main floor and he did it without any damages.
Very satisfied service and strongly recommend.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Services

I would like to thank Alireza and Sina for the great services from quoting process to the overall design and installation that they provided me with.
The team of professionals provided my renovated apartment with potlights.
Highly recommended.

thank you for trusting us, just to remind you that you have 5 years warranty for your Pot Light.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing work

These guys are awesome. I had them do a couple of different electrical jobs for me and I had the same great results every time. Very down to earth and easy to deal with. It’s hard to find good contractors these day so when you get a good one you keep them close and spread the word. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Looking for Lighting pros in Markham?