A&K General Renovations

Devon & Betania in Cambridge
Devon & Betania in Cambridge
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Arthur and his team were absolutely fantastic! They took our vision of what we wanted for our bathroom and made it a reality. We have had issues with contractors in the past and he has restored our faith. Workmanship is high quality and he has a team of well skilled trades men that were excellent to work with. Highly recommend!

Condo kitchen and living room renovation

They are super responsive, things were done on time and within cost. They did a fantastic job with the kitchen renovation and recommended the best styles. They did the electrical for the living room light fixtures and switches

thank you so much! we are looking forward for your next project!

Dermot in Huntsville
Dermot in Huntsville
0 reviews Huntsville, ON

Rescue Bathroom

Where do we start....A&K literally saved us. We originally had another company start the reno on our bathroom. An accident occurred and the contractor did not return after the demolition was completed (the guy plumbed incorrectly and caused a leak in to our kitchen...) After frantically looking around for another contractor we came across A&K. I told them my story and how stuck we were with no other wash facilities. Even though they were extremely busy A&K took on the job. I cannot recommend these guys enough. Arnold & Jerry were amazing. I mean - what contractor would bring you refreshing drinks when they arrive on the job....The guys were so easy to get along with and were very personable. The vision we had for the bathroom was captured to perfection (every little detail) I will most definitely be getting these guys in again for future Reno's

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Custom modern bathroom

Arnold and his team exceeded our expectations. They where timely, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves each day and had phenomenal workmanship. They payed attention to every little detail. We are extremely happy with our custom modern open concept shower and bathroom. Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

thank you so much ! we will see you soon for the next project!

Kana
Kana

Amazing transformation of full main level of detached house

Arnold and team went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful full renovation of our main level. They were easy and fun to work with on building our dream home. Super responsive and kept the place as clean as possible while they worked on our house which is almost unheard of from contractors.
Arnold helped us with our designs and made suggestions we didn't think possible such as removing a whole wall so we can have a full open concept design with a 10ft kitchen island.
Even when we ran into issues, Arnold was quick to come up with solutions and always remained calm and collaborative.
Our kitchen is fully custom and built in entertainment wall and unit worked out better than expected. Custom coffered ceiling in our family and dining room creates a grand luxury look we could not have thought of ourselves. That's just to name a few things, look at the pictures to see for yourself our beautiful, modern and functional home even with 2 toddlers.
Arnold genuinely cares about his work and to make us happy with our dream reno and that makes all the difference. We could not be happier with the results and would love to work with Arnold again hopefully soon!

thank you so much ,enjoy your beautiful home! and we will see each other again soon for the next project!

Jonathan in Brampton
Jonathan in Brampton

Hardwood and Tile flooring

My dishwasher leaked and ruined my hardwood floor. AK construction came to the rescue. They did a A++ job and we would recommend them to everyone. Arnold helped us ever step of the way, making sure every concern we had was fixed

thank you so much! we will see you soon for more projects!

Full basement renovation

Full Basement Renovation

Arnold has been quick to react to my quote. His responsiveness and professionalism made me take that same quick decision that I have never regretted 1 second. He understood my needs for a simple, clean and practical basement, respecting my tight budget. All along the project, he has provided recommendation which were useful to follow.

He and his team have done an efficient and professional job. Thanks particularly to Navid who is professional, friendly and skillfull. Navid was there everyday, working until late when needed, making sure the renovation could get going without any interruption. It was all about the basement but what is a nice basement without a nice way to go there! I am now proud to say that I have a beautiful hand-made stairs crafted by his own hands.

Thanks to the whole team!

For sure Arnold, you're the first person I will call back when I will be planning my next reno!

Jason
Jason

Exterior Caulking and Sealing Job

We hired A&K for a job to caulk and seal on the exterior of our windows and doors. Arnold was friendly and responsive throughout and even came personally beforehand to inspect what was needed and match colours. His team arrived promptly on the job day. They worked hard all day and did an amazing job. They even found some issues with the previous caulking, explained the problem, and made sure it was fixed properly. We are confident our windows and doors are properly sealed! The team left the area clean and Arnold followed up to inspect the work. All around awesome job and we would definitely hire them again. Nice work!

thank you Jason! looking forward to our next project!

Kit in Toronto
Kit in Toronto

2 Full Bathroom Renovations

Originally, we had interviewed 4 different contractors and was to settle with one of them. But my gut feeling told me I should do a few more interviews before signing. I decided to submit one last quote request, except instead of what I thought was to a specific company, I ended up getting 4 additional replies. After meeting up with Arnold, we decided to hire him.

We chose Arnold’s team because he understood our needs and requests. Since, I don’t like surprise pricing adjustments and BS excuses for price jump, we requested for a fixed pricing that wouldn’t compromise on the quality and workmanship.

Arnold included materials and labour in the price. He was fair and reasonable. We provided the vanities and vanity lightings, mirrors, toilets and some accessories, only because we had already had our mind set on a specific look.

We were fortunate and grateful to have had Jerry, the one man does it all team of one.

Jerry completed both bathrooms in 18 days. He is very attentive to details and his workmanship is superb. Jerry is very skillful. He made us feel at ease and was professional and worked efficiently. I didn’t have to worry about him making mistakes. I will miss having him around, making my house beautiful. I would definitely recommend A&K. Ask for Jerry, you won’t be disappointed.

Honestly, be prepared for dust. It is a renovation site. People get all worked up about it. I have real bad allergies, and was well prepared for it. Jerry always tried to keep the work area clean and contained.

Needless to say, Arnold’s meeting was a welcome accidental error on my behalf. Both of my bathrooms are beautiful and was completed within a reasonable timeframe as indicated.

Thank you!

thank you! please enjoy your newly renovated bathrooms!

judymarques79
judymarques79

Vinyl flooring Install

Great Job, I am in love with my new floor. Clean job and great service.

thank you! see you soon on your next project!

More about A&K General Renovations

IMPORTANT NOTICE! WE LIKE TO THANK YOU! TO ALL FRONT LINE WORKERS OUT THERE WHO KEEP HELPING PEOPLE GET THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME,WE A&K RENOVATION THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.
TO ALL OUR CLIENTS OUT THERE WE WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT A&K RENOVATION ARE FOLLOWING ALL SAFETY PROTOCOLS DURING OUR OPERATIONS, WE WEAR MASK AND GLOVES WHILE WORKING AT OUR CLIENTS HOUSE, AND DO THE SAME SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO OUR ESTIMATE MEETINGS.

WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

PAINTING
TILES
POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL
CAULKING

RESIDENTIAL GENERAL CONTRACTOR "QUALITY IS OUR NUMBER 1 PRIORITY"

WE DO EVERYTHING FROM SMALL TO BIG JOBS

BASEMENT RENOVATION/REMODELING, LET US FINISH ALL THE HARD WORK FROM SCRATCH!WE WILL FRAME/DRYWALL AND FINISH ALL THE TAPING,IN ADDITION WE WILL PAINT IT TO YOUR SATISFACTION!ALSO, WE WOULD INSTALL A BEAUTIFUL FLOOR THAT IS CHOSEN BY YOU!AND FINISH WITH THE FINAL TOUCH OF BASEBOARDS!!

BATHROOM RENOVATION! WE WILL GUT OUT ALL YOUR OLD WALLS/FLOORING/VANITY AND TUB!.WE WILL HELP CHOOSE ALL THE ITEMS YOU NEED WITH THE HELP OF MY SUPPLIERS FROM ALL AROUND GTA!!WE WILL THEN UPDATE YOUR WASHROOM TO A NEWLY MODERN LOOK THAT WILL LAST AND FUNCTIONAL TO YOUR STANDARD!

KITCHEN UPDATE! NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR KITCHEN, THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR HOME! WE WILL HELP YOU FROM PLANNING TO DEMOLISHING!WE WILL HEP YOU DESIGN YOUR DREAM KITCHEN!OUR KITCHEN WORK OFFERS YOU A LOT OF OPTIONS AND STAY WITHIN THE BUDGET!WE WILL MAKE THE MATERIAL FOR YOU!WE WILL THEN INSTALL CABINETS/DOORS/SPECIAL UPDATE SCH AS PULL OUT RACKS/MAGIC CORNERS/PULL OUT GARBAGE BINS! AND FINISH WITH UNDER VALANCE TRIM WITH A BEAUTIFUL CROWN MOLDING!!

A&K RENOVATION WILL FINISH YOUR WORK ON TIME! AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE BEST QUALITY SERVICE!