Oshawa ON L1H 7A9

Reviews for KDM Home & Gas

paulcath
paulcath
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace, water heater, a/c unit replacements.

Excellent customer service. Reliable and on time for appointments or called promptly to reschedule. They took care not to make a mess and left the area tidy and clean. Good advice on selecting units to meet our needs without upselling.

Overall, quality work at a reasonable price, and everything is performing beautifully!

Thank you Paul . It was our pleasure!

Irene
Irene

Gas BBQ hook up

Daniel responded to my request for a quote on HomeStars within minutes. He came the next day and hooked up my gas barbeque. Even though it was the Sunday of a long weekend, he managed to fit me in between his other jobs that day. He is reliable and pleasant and completed the gas hook up quickly and efficiently. He and his partner cleaned up after the job and even removed my old barbeque, which involved carrying it down a flight of stairs. I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel.

Irene you are the ideal client . Thank you very much for the review .

Daniel A.
KDM Home & GAS

Chris
Chris

Furnace

Assessment happened on a holiday and work was completed the following day. Everything was quick and efficient. Thanks Daniel.

Thank you for the review Chris . Efficiency is what we strive for on every job, even on holidays :)

Daniel A

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Installing gas line connection for a gas stove

I was looking for someone who can do the gas line connection on a weekend and I found the right guys with KDM Home & Gas. Daniel came on Sunday morning to do the work. He installed the new gas line, connected the new gas stove, confirmed no leaks and ensured everything works fine. It was a really hot day outside but he did an excellent job.

I definitely recommend KDM Home & gas for others.

Rajeev

You & your wife we're a complete pleasure to work for .

Thank you for the opportunity.

Daniel A

Ian in Pickering
Ian in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New A/C and Furnace

Asked for quotes on a A/C and furnace after 17 years when the A/C unit broke down. I contacted a few HVAC contractors including KDM. Daniel could not have been more helpful and responsive and after reviewing the quotes decided to hire him for the job. Could no have made a better choice. Daniel was patient and upfront and answered all my questions when asked. He upgraded my A/C unit for the same price after the original unit we agreed upon was back ordered. The crew came when they said they would an completed the installation in a timely and orderly fashion.

I would not hesitate to hire Daniel and his crew again. In fact he is coming back to deal with another issue I have next month!

Job well done.

Thank you very much Ian. I'm thankful for your business & appreciate your kind words. We will see you in a couple of weeks .

Daniel Archambault

rajsharmahomes
rajsharmahomes

Gas line for stove

Daniel and Steve were amazing, very professional work and courteous....never dealt with more friendly and knowledgeable Hvac technicians

Raj you and your wife were a complete pleasure to work for. Thank you for choosing KDM.

North O.
North O.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement finishing

KDM was hired for the Installation and relocation of internal gas line for my basement finishing project.

Thank you Phil , Our pleasure !

Douglas
Douglas

Pool heater start up

I had a 2nd hand pool heater hooked up and needed help getting it fired up. So I contacted Dan at KDM to see if they could help and was pleased he could make it over within a couple of days. He checked out the gas piping for leaks and proceeded to analyze the components of the control system and determined a faulty pressure switch was likely preventing operation. I was able to source the part and Dan was able to make a 2nd call within a day to install and complete the job. So in summary, I would recommend KDM for any of the services they provide.

Thank you Doug . I'm glad I could help out , I hope you & your family can enjoy the heater for years to come .

colin
colin
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Pool heater

Dan was very friendly and polite from the start. Did exactly the work that we talked about on the phone, and was very quick making a late evening call on a Sunday. Tested all the joints and even painted the gas lines. I would recomend him for sure.

Thank you Colin! I hope your kids gets lots of sunny days this summer to use that pool !

MH
MH
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fireplace gas line. Heat venting

We’re finishing our basement and had a gas line out in for a fireplace, as well as a heating vent out in bathroom.

Thank you guys ! It was our pleasure . I will see you soon for the pool heater , promise !

More about KDM Home & Gas

KDM Home & Gas is a full service heating and air conditioning company. Whatever your heating and/or air conditioning needs we offer the following services:

****

BBQ / Stove / Dryer Gas Lines
Chimney Liners
Fireplace Installation/ Service

****

Call us today to schedule your appointment.