Kdm Home & Gas

Reviews for Kdm Home & Gas

Laura
Laura

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!! Pool Heater Replaced

Daniel and his team did a phenomenal job of replacing my non working pool heater. He returned my call promptly, arrived the next day to inspect the job, and replaced the heater the following day!! Extraordinary! He was extremely neat, on time, and fairly priced.
Courteous, Knowledgeable, Conscientious, and Competent! I highly recommend KDM Home and Gas.

Thank you Laura !

Anytime , we will be there .

Greg
Greg
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Pool Heater Installation

Daniel and his team at KDM Gas were a pleasure to deal with. They were able to quickly assess the problem with my existing 10 year old pool heater and provided me with the details of a replacement unit. They were able to find a new unit and was installed within the week. They are professional, polite and responsive to my questions. I would highly recommend KDM Gas for any of your heating and gas needs. I will be using them going forward.

Thank you Greg. I'm happy that we were able to get you back up & running

Daniel

Interlock sealing  in Pickering
Interlock sealing in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

pool heater

We had Liam come out to repair our pool heater and were surprised how pleasent he was to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and had our problem repaired very quickly. I would recommend KDM completely, Brian

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Furnace

Was in need of a new furnace. Went with ML296V. They levelled new furnace on basement floor which was never done with previous 2 furnace installs. This should prevent heat exchanger rot which was reason for needing new furnace. Very professional, very clean. This furnace is a little louder than my last one, but the strength of the blower/fan is amazing. Thinking we will be very warm this winter on the second floor. First time with variable speed motor. Glad I got this. It was a pleasure to do business with KDM.

Thank you very much for your business!!

Carolyn in Scarborough
Carolyn in Scarborough
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great Service

We needed a new heater, and they answered they we’re able to install a new commercial grade heater quickly and efficiently. It’s working great, and I appreciate them coming outside of regular work hours to install it.

We hope your daughter enjoys her new office

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Extraordinary!

They quoted. They came. They were clean, courteous and on time( no mean feat for trades people).I had a new furnace and an AC unit(new install- they had to go through my crawl space so that it was installed efficiently.. that alone was worth the money) installed professionally by a father and son teams! Not sure if I’m allowed to use names but they were sweet with my aged dog, they were there for at least 8 hours, they cleaned up and they were nothing short of amazing. I’d recommend these guys to anyone and everyone. As a matter of fact I already have( work and neighbours- who saw the work being done and asked promptly for their info).
I probably won’t have to see them for a long while but if I ever move or need their services again they would be my first and only call!
Well done! Tres bien fait!

Merci ! Enjoy that AC today , it's a hot one !

Kurysh in Pickering
Kurysh in Pickering
1 review Oshawa, ON

POOL HEATER

Prompt, reliable, courteous and very professional.
Honest appraisal and possible options for a solution.
If you have a pool heater problem, these are the people to call - PERIOD!
(And they're nice guys).

Thank you so much !

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Swimming Pool Heater Replacement

My swimming pool heater broke down on a Sunday. I picked up the phone and called Daniel at KDM Home & Gas. By that Thursday he was at my home dealing with the issue. Daniel offered a couple of alternatives to fixing the problem explaining the pros and cons of each. As the heater was 15 years old, we opted for a new one. The very next day, Daniel had a new heater for us and installed it even though it was pouring rain.

Very pleased with the professionalism. Would highly recommend KDM Home & Gas. Thanks Daniel. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thank you very much Eric for the amazing review !

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Great service!

Called KDM with pool heater problem. They came, diagnosed the problem and provided clear advice.
Very happy.
Would highly recommend.

Thank you kindly !

Aldy
Aldy
0 reviews Millbrook, ON

New hot water tank installed

Fast and Efficient service with the red carpet treatment. Technicians were freindly and respectful.
Made the call on a Wednesday and they were here in less than 24 hours.
Would highly recommend!

Thank you ! Enjoy your new hot water heater .

More about Kdm Home & Gas

KDM Home & Gas is a full service heating and air conditioning company. Whatever your heating and/or air conditioning needs we offer the following services:

****

BBQ / Stove / Dryer Gas Lines
Chimney Liners
Fireplace Installation/ Service

****

Call us today to schedule your appointment.