Decor Papa

Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Decor Papa

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Best Mosaic Tiles In Mississauga

I visited a lot of online stores to buy tiles for my home. I found Decor Papa online and I was amazed at the amount of variety they have. The products excel in quality and are so reasonable to buy as compared to other onliner brands. I recommend shopping at Dceor Papa.

Thanks . We will continue doing our best with more quality innovative products and service with competitive price

Jason Smith in Toronto
Jason Smith in Toronto

Decor Papa did a great job in my condo

I had my condo unit as a rental property for the past 3 years. This year I decide to move back to city cause work. I was struggling finding the right renovation company just because some of my friend had bad experience in the past, I choose a few reno company, some of didt show up, some just had crazy pricing. until i decor papa come to do estimate for me, they were on time, professional and reasonable price.The being very honest and they give me the best solution base on my budget. Plus they actually have a big nice show room for me to pick the material. They have all the document(wsib insurance plumping electrician ) for my building managing office. and after the work, The project manager Rio walk through everything with me, and my condo looks a lot difference from the past. They did floor,tile,paint and repaint kitchen for me. Thank you.great work.

Thanks for the comments, customer satisfaction is always our number 1 priority.

Yasir in Toronto
Yasir in Toronto

Product

I went to their website to look at their product and I was mind blown with all these different tiles, huge inventory. I had to go to their showroom to see them in person to choose the right tiles for me, it was tough, they were all shiny, beautiful, good quality, and hands down the best tile prices you can ever find. would highly recommend Decorpapa to friends and family!

Thanks pls send over project pictures after it's done

preet kaur in Mississauga
preet kaur in Mississauga

Tile

I needed something fast and Empire gave a faster response than the other companies. Plus I went with them for the time they were available. They installed the floor tile in my home's bedroom and stairs. The floor tile was on sale and it was a good price and quality too. It met my expectations.

Thanks very good buyer pls send us finished pictures

Ramanpreet K in Mississauga
Ramanpreet K in Mississauga

Product

Decor Papa
Mississauga
L4W 2K9

Good quality tiles at competitive prices. They offer a wide variety and designs. Their tiles are the best in the market. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tiles.

Thanks good buyer,

Karanbir in Etobicoke
Karanbir in Etobicoke

Waterjet tiles

I bought 40 tiles from decorpapa on the behalf of my friend's recommendation. They have a huge inventry of diffrent type of tiles. Prices are also lower than the other tiles company because they are the main manufactureer and wholesaler of the tiles, very happy to shop withthwm. i recommend them to everyone who are looking for best tiles in lower price.

Thanks

Justin M.
Justin M.

Tile purchase

I purchased some tiles for my backsplash and kitchen floor. Decor Papa has the best rates hands down. And the quality of product is significantly better then what you would find from retail stores. Look at the the thickness and materials and you will see a stark comparison.

Thanks we will keep working on bring leading quality products.

More about Decor Papa

Welcome to Decor Papa. We are manufacture direct distributors of tiles stones mosaics, hardwood floors, laminate and SPC floors, more than 50000 sqf warehouse , hundreds of selections, also we are certified by home star to offer installation service too, bundle your installation service with materials, enjoy exclusively 30% off on materials.

Work progress is communicated with home owner, all job will be finished within the promised time, warranty is provided.