SR Environmental

SR Environmental
289-479-5010
Thorold
L0S 1K0

Our attic had only R21 insulation so I contacted this company because I saw an ad in a coupon saver. They came the same day I contacted them to give a quote and when I hired them they were here four days later.

They came in covered everything and made sure the house was protected from any damage or insulation left overs. They were here for two hours and completed the job.

The owner is a very nice person and has great customer service. He helped me with making sure I get the Ontario Energy Rebate and left my house the way he found it.

They are worth every penny to hire!! Make sure you use them!