Monarchy Roofing Inc

Reviews for Monarchy Roofing Inc

Britta &.
Britta &.

Metal Roof

We were very satisfied with the quality of the workmanship and most of all the beauty and quality of the actual roof. The installers were very knowledgeable about their product and once discussed how the appearance would look in a certain area and giving us options to choose from. We did a very extensive search for a metal roof that (i.e was not made in China) at the last home show (2019) before selecting Monarchy Roofing. Everyone who passes by the house gives compliments of how beautiful the roof looks. Britta & Brian

ozy.camacho
ozy.camacho

Steel roof

The roof look like it was done very professionally.And they kept the place clean picked up all material

gordontang
gordontang

new roof

I went to the Toronto Home Show this year to check out the companies installing metal roofs. I finally picked 3 venders to get me a quote. The prices they quote were pretty much the same too. I decided to go with Monarchy because they have this unique style that I really like, Adamante. The other major reason why I chose them was that Kevin was very proud to explain to me that they used the Ruukki steel from Finland. He found that it was one of the best steel roof material available today. After all, once the perfect installation was done, its up to the quality of the steel that will determine how many years it can protect your roof from the intense heat, wind, hail, etc.
So in the end, did I get a perfect installation? The answer is yes, as far as I can see. There was no issue during the whole installation at all. If I can choose all over again, I will still pick this company. Highly recommended.

Tai T.
Tai T.

Metal roof

They did excellent work and good quality product
I would recommend to others for sure.

Ms C.
Ms C.
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Installing steel roof

Don't know why glue is needed. The house that we are living in doesn't use glue. When the glue wears out in 10 years, the warranty for labor expires, it will be a problem for us.

pat.mccarthy
pat.mccarthy
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

steel roof

Very impressed with Monarchy Roofing and have already recommended them to others! One friend has already had their roof done as well! Very professional, all debris from our old roof taken away and the roof looks fantastic!

Peter B.
Peter B.

Metal Roofing

Very Happy with the Results!
We did quite a few quotes and interviews and were very impressed with the product and pricing. Kevin did a great job responding to my many questions and concerns (I wasn't an easy customer). The install team(s) competed the job as per plan and I found no faults in the install (I looked very closely). Very happy with our new roof (has only been 1 week) and would recommend Monarchy. Also pleased to avoid paying to put shingles in the landfill every 15 years!

c.a.williams
c.a.williams

Metal roofing

The roof was completed on time, service was excellent. 100% satisfied with my finishing look of my roof.

lisa milonas from Mississauga
lisa milonas from Mississauga

New roof

Very professional
Kevin came to my house and measured a second time, did not just use the overhead measurement as the other companies did. Thorough explanation of the product and materials. The end price was exactly the quote!! No surprises

Darryl
Darryl

Metal Roof

I was very impressed with the company's professionalism. The project started on the agreed date, it was delayed due to rains but their employees worked on the weekend to make up for lost time.
I highly recommend Monarchy Roofing Inc.

Thank you! Pleasure doing business with you.

More about Monarchy Roofing Inc

Monarchy Roofing Inc is a metal roofing supplier & installer for residential and commercial sector.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating, the topic about the roof becomes one of the most important. What type of roof to choose, what colour, where to buy a high quality material and where to find an experienced installer?
We will guide you through our product catalog and provide you the consultations to choose the best product that fits your needs.
Our culture and approach to business is a reflection of our core values and principles: Integrity, strive for Excellence and Customer Commitment.
Our mission is to further promote steel metal products due its numerous benefits while providing our clients with the professional service and the best quality product on the marker.
Visit our Show Room at 3135 Universal Dr. Unit 8, Mississauga, L4X-2E6