HomeStars  >  Roofing in Milton  >  Monarchy Roofing Inc

Tom in Mississauga
Tom in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

Metal Roof

With our winters getting increasingly worse I started looking into metal roofs. I found Kevin at the home Show and was very impressed. After a storm this year I realized this was the year and dealing with those other roofers who are so bad, ether they don't show up or charge you $500 just to come to your house. So dealing with Kevin was the compete opposite, he was very professional and true to his word. His workers were amazing and very clean and professional. I highly recommend them, they are the best out there by far. Your home is your biggest investment, their work enhanced the value of my home, looks stunning and provides peace of mind.

Thank you for feedback and kind words.

Chris a.
Chris a.

Roof

Kevin and the crew were very professional, polite, courteous and the work was AMAZING. While they worked, it was done in a manner that at the end of each day it was SUPER CLEAN; never was it messy looking. When you have questions they always answer or return calls for whatever I had needed. They actually finished earlier than scheduled. I would definitely recommend Monarchy Roofing Inc. Kevin came a few days later to follow up in person. I have already recommended them (and will continue to recommend) to some friends and they are getting it done by Kevin and crew. Thank you!!!!

Thank you for feedback and kind words.

Odette
Odette

Metal Roof

Absolutely outstanding quality workmanship and material. The care and attention to detail shown by Kevin and their crew demonstrated a craftsmanship and pride in a job well done that is virtually impossible to find these days. We are extremely thankful that we found this company.
Kevin is a man of his word and very honest also great price too!!!

Thank you for feedback and kind words Odette.
Quality workmanship is one of our core values.

JewanR. in Brampton
JewanR. in Brampton

Metal Roof.

I had my roof replace by Monarchy roofing a week ago,Kevin and his crew did an exceptional job,the installation crew was very professional,and polite,after the installation they did a thorough clean up.
must state that i had three quotes,Kevin's presentation and knowledge had me sold on the RUKKI Adamante metal roof.
I highly recommend Monarchy Roofing for your metal roofing.

We appreciate your business and kind words!

candoimprint
candoimprint

Metal roofing

We are very happy with the roof - they did a very good job and worked very hard - would recommend

Thank you for your feedback.

janvaculik
janvaculik

Metal roof

I am extremely satisfied with monarchy roofing as I was fortunate enough to have them install my new metal roof. It was a pleasure to deal with them as well as to observe their detailed and absolutely profound installation.

Thank you for your feedback.

john.duthie
john.duthie
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Metal roof installation

The roof was completed in three days although the installer did come back for about 15 minutes on the fourth day to finalise the completion with some more flashing. We are very satisfied with the work carried out.

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

gwen2749
gwen2749

Loved the roof the workers was very pleasant and clean overall job well done well pleased.

piquesfamily
piquesfamily
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

The did a very good job on the roof I would recommend them to people to get it done

Ernie
Ernie

Metal Roofing

Kevin was really customer focussed. He came to the house, explained the whole project and the technology and quality assurance put into the metal roof from the manufacturer. His team was quick, effective and cleaned up the site well. Due to the size of the project, he tasked two teams to complete the work. It was finished in 3 days, where he promised it would be done in about a week and a half. We had one area that was not as aesthetically well done and it was fixed the next day. Overall a job well done. The house on the upper floors is now cooler because of the roof and now we don't have to worry about shingles flying off due to high winds.

More about Monarchy Roofing Inc

Monarchy Roofing Inc is a metal roofing supplier & installer for residential and commercial sector.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating, the topic about the roof becomes one of the most important. What type of roof to choose, what colour, where to buy a high quality material and where to find an experienced installer?
We will guide you through our product catalog and provide you the consultations to choose the best product that fits your needs.
Our culture and approach to business is a reflection of our core values and principles: Integrity, strive for Excellence and Customer Commitment.
Our mission is to further promote steel metal products due its numerous benefits while providing our clients with the professional service and the best quality product on the marker.
Visit our Show Room at 3135 Universal Dr. Unit 8, Mississauga, L4X-2E6