Monarchy Roofing Inc

Reviews for Monarchy Roofing Inc

Igor
Igor

Metal roof Toronto

After getting several estimates it was a clear choice Minarchy Roofing offered the best value. Premium quality steel manufactured in Finland and professional installion done on time as promised. Very happy with our new roof. Thank you for great work.

angilakumar
angilakumar

Roof

We are very pleased that we chose Monarchy roofing company. They were very professional from the signing of the contract and up till the roof was done. They kept their word on time frame and informed us of any delay. My roof was completed in the winter and the roofers did a good job completing it in a timely manner. It looks beautiful.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof replacement

We originally saw monarchy at a local home show and then we visited they showroom. The were very professional and had explained every concern we had. One of the things that stood out was their product quality. We appreciated their honesty and we decided to hire them for the project at a very fair price. Thank you lots!!

Richard
Richard

New roof

Monarchy roofing team did a great job. Very satisfied with their work and level of professionalism. Guys worked very hard and did the work in January in a cold weather. job was done on time and with high quality workmanship. Thank you.

David Spencer in Toronto
David Spencer in Toronto

Outstanding work as always

The work was completed as per schedule. The new roof looks great. Guys worked very hard and never left any garbage behind. We received lots of compliments from our neighbours and friends on our new roof.

D  from Toronto
D from Toronto

New roof - renovation project

I have already recommended this company to two neighbours. I'm 100% satisfied with the level of service, quality and punctuality of the work.

When I asked Kevin technical questions about some products/coatings, he answered them with full details and contacted the manufacturer for details he didn't have. It made the decision to work with him very easy.

They were able to adapt to our specific needs. We chose a non-standard colour, and they were able to order it from the supplier early since we gave them enough notice. We want to add solar panels in the future, so they reinforced the roof strapping and provided a detailed layout of the strapping so we can add solar modules later.

The roofers worked well with our other builders on the job site.

Even if the roof "only" lasts for the warranty period, the higher expense is still good value for money.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pressure working with you. Clients satisfaction and high quality workmanship our top priority.

Karl
Karl

Metal Roof

Old Quality workmanship at amazingly affordable pricing! These guys care about the quality of their work! After Kevin and Nicolas installed a roof on a house we own in Collingwood we had to give them the job for the roof on our city home! Pricing was slightly higher than a standard shingle roof but much much less than 10 years ago when I got a quote for a metal roof that was almost double. In fact, it was only slightly higher than a much inferior standard shingle roof. After the pleasant surprize about the affordable price on a high quality metal roof imported from Finland and guaranteed for 50 years I was even more impressed by the quality of the workmanship, pride and care Nicolas took to complete a very complicated roof on our home in Collingwood. He took the same exceptional care and pride in his work when recently completing the installation on our Toronto home. We have done a ton of renovations, remodelling, additions and repairs on various homes we have owned over the years and these guys are at the top of my list in terms of recommendations. There are very few other contractors I would recommend but I would not hesitate and have highly recommended Kevin and Nicolas at Monarchy Roofing to all my friends, family and clients whenever they ask about roofers. Employ them at your home and you'll be very happy you did!

Thank you for your kind words Karl. It was a pressure doing business with you.

John.k
John.k

Amazing new metal roof

Amazing work done my professionals. I called the company after seeing them at a home show. Kevin came out to assess the roof. Provided the quote (not the cheapest one) but he actually explained the materials used and the process. Also showed me all supporting documents for the products they are using. The product they offer is absolutely amazing and way better then anyother competitor on the market from what i could find in my search. Most other sales guys would just push to sell their products with no explanations just price and thats is. After they were done kevin came back and did a whole inspection on the work. The yard around the house was left clean . No garbage. Over all amazing company. Highly recommended

Thank you for you feedback.

schieb
schieb
1 review Hamilton, ON

New metal roof.

Very professional. High quality materials. Did my research and talked with Kevin, who answered all my questions and explained everything in detail. The roofers did an excellent job and worked hard for three days, especially Vasily. We highly recommend Monarchy.

ghanashyamptl
ghanashyamptl

Metal roofing

Completed metal roofing on my house and the workers did an amazing job and I am very happy with the service and outcome

More about Monarchy Roofing Inc

Monarchy Roofing Inc is a metal roofing supplier & installer for residential and commercial sector.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating, the topic about the roof becomes one of the most important. What type of roof to choose, what colour, where to buy a high quality material and where to find an experienced installer?
We will guide you through our product catalog and provide you the consultations to choose the best product that fits your needs.
Our culture and approach to business is a reflection of our core values and principles: Integrity, strive for Excellence and Customer Commitment.
Our mission is to further promote steel metal products due its numerous benefits while providing our clients with the professional service and the best quality product on the marker.
Visit our Show Room at 3135 Universal Dr. Unit 8, Mississauga, L4X-2E6