Monarchy Roofing Inc

anna_rock
anna_rock
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Metal Roofing

I love my new roof. It looks amazing from all angles. The guys were quick and efficient getting the job done. We have had so many complements on it already. We were lucky enough to have the rain hold off until the roof was completed and you can barely hear the rain hitting the metal. Thanks Monarchy

Rajan in Mississauga
Rajan in Mississauga

Metal Roofing

Excellent job. Very clean in their work and no left over of any item after the job was completed. They are the best and the owner Vlad is very cooperative and understands his job very well,
Mike and his partner, the roofers were very professional and completed the job on time. They also had a professionals to remove and replace our solar panel on the metal roof.
It is worth the price and now we don't have to bother about the roof, for life time.

derekcoyle76
derekcoyle76
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Metal Roof

Very happy with our new roof! We love the quality and appearance. Great communication from beginning to end of process.

Michael
Michael

Metal Roof

I am overly pleased with Monarchy Roofing Inc. They have surpassed my expectations with excellent customer service and quality of work. I had an excellent experience from beginning to the completion of the said job. I obtained many quotes prior to and Kevin made my choice to go with Monarchy Roofing Inc. an easy one, with his superb explantion as to the quality of product being used, procedure and his ability to make me feel at ease with answering to all my inquiries. My house now looks completely different and I continue to recieve numerous compliments from surrounding neighbours. My “house” is now a place I can call “home”, with a roof overhead that keeps my family protected and safe. Special thanks to Kevin, Vlad and crew for a job well done. God Bless, Michael

Thank you for your feedback, we always strive to deliver exceptional service.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Metal Roof - Milton, ON

This company is outstanding! I would highly recommend Monarchy Roofing. The product is also incredible and very durable. Kevin was fantastic to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, and very responsive prior, during, and after the install. Mykola was incredible. He and his crew worked extremely hard during the installation process. He was very meticulous, worked extremely clean, and was a pleasure to deal with on a daily basis. The roof looks incredible, and we are extremely pleased. We would highly recommend this company. From K & C in Milton, ON

Britta &.
Britta &.

Metal Roof

We were very satisfied with the quality of the workmanship and most of all the beauty and quality of the actual roof. The installers were very knowledgeable about their product and once discussed how the appearance would look in a certain area and giving us options to choose from. We did a very extensive search for a metal roof that (i.e was not made in China) at the last home show (2019) before selecting Monarchy Roofing. Everyone who passes by the house gives compliments of how beautiful the roof looks. Britta & Brian

ozy.camacho
ozy.camacho

Steel roof

The roof look like it was done very professionally.And they kept the place clean picked up all material

gordontang
gordontang

new roof

I went to the Toronto Home Show this year to check out the companies installing metal roofs. I finally picked 3 venders to get me a quote. The prices they quote were pretty much the same too. I decided to go with Monarchy because they have this unique style that I really like, Adamante. The other major reason why I chose them was that Kevin was very proud to explain to me that they used the Ruukki steel from Finland. He found that it was one of the best steel roof material available today. After all, once the perfect installation was done, its up to the quality of the steel that will determine how many years it can protect your roof from the intense heat, wind, hail, etc.
So in the end, did I get a perfect installation? The answer is yes, as far as I can see. There was no issue during the whole installation at all. If I can choose all over again, I will still pick this company. Highly recommended.

Tai T.
Tai T.

Metal roof

They did excellent work and good quality product
I would recommend to others for sure.

Ms C.
Ms C.
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Installing steel roof

Don't know why glue is needed. The house that we are living in doesn't use glue. When the glue wears out in 10 years, the warranty for labor expires, it will be a problem for us.

We do not use glue for any of our application. We apply premium quality waterproof sealant that is designed for Metal Roofing Systems. All metal flashing pieces and metal sheets are overlapped to prevent any possible leakage. All installation is done as per manufacturing guidelines and industry standards.

More about Monarchy Roofing Inc

Monarchy Roofing Inc is a metal roofing supplier & installer for residential and commercial sector.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating, the topic about the roof becomes one of the most important. What type of roof to choose, what colour, where to buy a high quality material and where to find an experienced installer?
We will guide you through our product catalog and provide you the consultations to choose the best product that fits your needs.
Our culture and approach to business is a reflection of our core values and principles: Integrity, strive for Excellence and Customer Commitment.
Our mission is to further promote steel metal products due its numerous benefits while providing our clients with the professional service and the best quality product on the marker.
Visit our Show Room at 3135 Universal Dr. Unit 8, Mississauga, L4X-2E6