6ix Build Interiors

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for 6ix Build Interiors

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Renovation

6ix Build is the company you need for all your renovation needs. Their attention to detail and extensive knowledge makes working alongside them smooth and stress free. Michael is very professional, responsive and ensures the job is done right. Highly recommend them, you won't be dissapointed!

Thank you for the kind words! 6ix Build Interiors is delighted to be a part of your renovation and hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Tania in Toronto
Tania in Toronto

Total Condo Renovation

Efficient, professionalism, great quality of work, trust worthy, knowledgeable, responsive and on time are words to describe 6ix Build Interiors.

Working with 6ix Build Interiors was a great experience. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Overall, I was very pleased with the work they completed.

Patrick in Barrie
Patrick in Barrie

Bathroom Renovation

Michael was a very honest, professional and transparent contractor who completed the project on time and on budget. Throughout the project he was extremely helpful with coming up with solutions for problems that arose as result of our house being very old, or working around challenges left by the previous occupants' handiwork. He has a great eye for detail and a very high standard for the quality of the work he does.

Our bathroom is absolutely beautiful, the quality of the job is fantastic, and I would not hesitate to recommend Michael for any interior renovation job.

Thank you Patrick for your kind review! We are happy to know, you are pleased with our work! Best wishes from everyone at 6ix Build Interiors!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Master Bathroom Makeover

Very on time and professional service. We presented our vision for the bathroom makeover, and Michael advised the best options in order to achieve what we wanted within our budget.

The work was completed on time and the bathroom was left clean. We are so happy with the results and would highly recommend 6ix Build to anyone else!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We at 6ix Build Interiors strive for perfection and transparent service. Enjoy!

Chetan S.
Chetan S.

Bathroom Renovation

It was challenging to build small bathroom out of one big bathroom. Michael had clear picture in mind how would new bathroom look like. His clear plan of action, estimate and quality of work was commendable. He had vision and his attention to detail skill was excellent. With less damage and more reusable items he tried to save every cent he could. I would really recommend him for his quality of work, cleanliness and professional attitude.

Thank you Chetan! for the kind words. We are happy that you like it and wish you all the best!

Jtno
Jtno
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Powder Washroom

SERVICE 5/5:
I have gone through a few contractors for my house and regret not finding 6ix Build earlier. If you want professionalism, punctuality and accommodation to an extent, you won't be disappointed with them.

WORK 5/5:
I am extremely happy with my washroom! It took 4 days which seems long, but the work and the attention to detail was well worth it. My family loved the final product and it was all done before the holidays.

OVERALL 5/5:
What I love the most is that they gave me suggestions and explained how the process will be to ensure you're prepared for anything. They also told me what would be done each day so you won't be surprised or upset with anything.

Thanks for choosing 6ix Build Interiors! We are grateful for your business and hope you enjoy your new washroom!

John
John

Bathroom renovation

Michael and his team were very professional, knowledgeable and treated my home with great respect throughout the project. I highly recommend 6ix Build Interiors and will use them for my future projects. Michael was very inclusive at each stage of the process, was punctual and the project finished on schedule. The finished product turned out better than Inthough it would.

Thank you John for the wonderful review! Our team at 6ix Build Interiors are extremely happy with the washroom. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best!

stanley
stanley
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovation

They gutted our kitchen, installed new cabinets, lights, backsplash, appliance installation with range hood and installed a new faucet. They were always on time, very clean, constantly in contact and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend their services.

Thank you Stanley. It was great to come out to Pickering area in order to provide you with a quality kitchen. All the guys at 6ix Build Interiors thank you and wish you all the best!

Kenneth
Kenneth

Shower leak repair

Job completed very quickly by Mike and his team. Professional work on all fronts. One thing I appreciated most is he sticks to the time we scheduled where we experienced others who never showed up.

Thanks Mike!

Thank you Ken for the kind review!

Ryan
Ryan

Bathroom renovation

I chose to hire Michael because of the three contractors I spoke with he seemed by far the most knowledgeable. He had some great ideas and started and finished the job when he said he would. He was very understanding when I changed my mind (several times) about the finishes and fixtures I wanted. We'll definitely be working with Michael again on our next project.

Thank you Ryan for the fantastic review! We are so grateful to be apart of your washroom renovation. 6ix Build Interiors would be delighted to work with you again!

More about 6ix Build Interiors

6ix Build Interiors was formed to service Residential & Commercial clients, focusing on Interior Renovations. Our goal is to combine the highest level of service & top quality trades to create a single full service renovation & management company focused on delivering the best product & experience for each client.

Whether a small or large commercial space, an old or new residential home, 6ix Build's team has the capabilities and resources needed to help the customer achieve the results they’re looking for.