Intell Electrical Inc

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Intell Electrical Inc

jamemas in Toronto
jamemas in Toronto

Kitchen exhaust fan, bathroom exhaust fan and others

Sam and his apprentice installed kitchen exhaust fan, bathroom exhaust fan, a light fixture, 2 dimmable switches and new electrical outlet. They had to work hard and long hours as they have to drill through double brick wall and through chimney to externally vent the kitchen fan. They also have to install new bathroom fan where none existed. There were some hiccups during the process but they made things work. I feel that they have very competitive pricing and were no upsell pressure. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your valuable feed back . It really help us to improve our services .
Great family .

ddattner1
ddattner1

Install pot lights in soffits and dimmer switches

Sam and his assistant did an excellent job installing new pot lights in outside soffits and dimmer switches. I would highly recommend him and use him again for any electrical work.

Thank you Dave for your spending your time for feed back .
We will definitely be happy to assist you in future .

Best regard ,

God sees the truth  in North York
God sees the truth in North York

$316 for 15 minutes to say Toronto Hydro line is down

I have no words to describe this experience, God sees the truth. Didn’t have power in half of the unit so called Intel’s Electrical as they are the closest to my house. The guy was there literally for less than 15 mins to look at the breaker and said line is off from outside and to call Toronto Hydro. To my surprise he billed me $316. I feel that’s such a rip off to people like myself who live pay cheque to pay cheque
I don’t recommend their service and you folks out there do ask for their total price before they show up at the door (partially my mistake for not negotiating the price before he showed up, otherwise I would have never ever agreed on such huge amount just to say outside line is down) very disappointed

Sorry to hearing that .
As we talked , we came at your rental property ( after business hour and rate is time and half plus service call fee ) supposed to meet you there but you never showed up .
you were billed $ 280 plus tax and you refused to pay us and kept us waiting at your rental property for 2 hours to get paid .
Eventually you paid $ 174 pus tax not $316
Thank you for not being honest and making false negative review but your review definitely help us to improve our services .

Areee in North York
Areee in North York

ReWiring nub and tubs for old house ,

We hired Intell Elecrical for rewiring our old house. They did excellent job . Clean , professional, knowledge and trustable . We highly recommend for anyone who wants professional trade .
Thanks sam for great services .

Hi Aree ,
We really appreciate you for your feed back and it really valuable for us to improve our services .
Wish you all the best with your new place .

Regard ,
Intell electric

Outside lights in soffit

Sam
Came and looked at job and completed to my satisfaction
He is awesome and would recommend him for any electrical project.
Very clean and organized!
Will defiantly hire him again

Hi ,
Thank you for spending your time and writing valuable review and I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate you again for choosing us .
Great family to work with .....-----

Best regard ,

David
David

Re-wiring old aluminum wiring safely into copper connections

Sam pig-tailed all the old aluminum wiring in my house to make it safe for modern copper plugs and switches as well as adding a bathroom exhaust fan and associated switches. He was friendly, professional and answered any questions I had. He also stuck to the quote that he gave me and provided some additional assistance the next day at no charge.

I recommend his services without hesitation.

Thank you David for choosing us to take care of your electrical and we are looking forward to see you again for your basement wiring .
Regard,

Sid
Sid

Chandelier Installation

Sam came to our place to install a chandelier and boy he did that with finese. It was not an easy task as we had an existing electric fixture connected to a potlight so he brought in a new connection wires and connected to a new switch in no time. He did that with no holes anywhere. He is extremely knowledgeable at what he does. I am definitely going to use him for many of my other electrical works including new pot light installation. I will highly recommend his service to everyone. He is the best!

Hi Sid ,
It was pleasure working for your .
Thnx

Jane
Jane

great job!

Sam was able to work on the the job request one day after I phoned. He replaced the old ceiling fan with a new chandelier. He was speedy and cleaned up after the job completion. There was a small complication from before so he resolved quickly. He asked for my preference on the height of the chandelier and was able to accommodate my request even though I changed my mind in the mist of it, so he was very courteous and did not mind the extra time spent due to the change. thank you!

Thanks You Jane ,

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Very nice guy that came over with a day notice and seemed to be very busy. Did an attic inspection of the venting for the fan. Decided to take the fan apart and seal / open the vent area to provide more suction. In the end, we are working on a solution to fix our fan issue. He is doing what he can to work with us and around our budget.

Thnx DAVE ,
Let me know when you get the part then we can fix it for you .

Outdoor Electrical outlets

Sam set up an appointment to come over within a few hours of my initial query. He came over right on time, was very polite and fixed my problem. I would recommend him.

Thank you for business .

More about Intell Electrical Inc

Welcome to Intell Electrical
Just like the name suggests...we're experts in areas of electrical work.
We have experience in commercial, residential, custom and service calls.
Over 15 years of experience to serve you well.