Intell Electrical Inc

Reviews for Intell Electrical Inc

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Very nice guy that came over with a day notice and seemed to be very busy. Did an attic inspection of the venting for the fan. Decided to take the fan apart and seal / open the vent area to provide more suction. In the end, we are working on a solution to fix our fan issue. He is doing what he can to work with us and around our budget.

Thnx DAVE ,
Let me know when you get the part then we can fix it for you .

mustafak
mustafak

Relocating 2 light switches and removing 3 plugs

Sam came on the same day i spoke with him. He showed up on time and did an excellent job staying on the price we had agreed to.

Will definitely use him again.

Hi Mustafa
It was pleasure helping you for your electrical work and looking forward to see you again for your others electrical project .
Thanks again

Sam ,
Intell electric

Jane
Jane

great job!

Sam was able to work on the the job request one day after I phoned. He replaced the old ceiling fan with a new chandelier. He was speedy and cleaned up after the job completion. There was a small complication from before so he resolved quickly. He asked for my preference on the height of the chandelier and was able to accommodate my request even though I changed my mind in the mist of it, so he was very courteous and did not mind the extra time spent due to the change. thank you!

Thanks You Jane ,

Outdoor Electrical outlets

Sam set up an appointment to come over within a few hours of my initial query. He came over right on time, was very polite and fixed my problem. I would recommend him.

Thank you for business .

Holly
Holly

Installing Potlights and fixing light switches

I am very glad that I chose this company to help us add potlights to our baby’s room and to figure out why some of our light switches were not working. Sam did a great job and his price was very reasonable.

Thnx Holly ,
Great family to work with .

K. Anderson in North York
K. Anderson in North York

Bathroom ceiling, complete renovation, with fan and lights

Relatively small job in windowless bathroom. Previous ceiling work was awful. Now the room seems so much bigger and brighter. New ceiling, new fan, new lights. Small awkward space in older condo building. GREAT JOB. WELL DONE. Clean and professional.

Hi Katey ,
It was great experience working for you .

Sana
Sana

Fixing exhaust fan

There was a problem with the circuit board and switch for the bathroom exhaust fan, it needed to be replaced.

Thnx Sana

John C.
John C.
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovation ( wiring and lighting )

We had very old kitchen design and wanted to do something new . Intell electrical was referred by a family member and we contacted .
They came right on the time and explained the lighting plan then did Excellent job for us. Sam and micheal were very polite , clean and skilled who know everything about electricity. We also had few problem in bedroom he fixed it less then 10 minits . If you want honest , reliable , skelled electrical contractor so let Sam and his team to take care of it with happy ending .

Thanks John ,
Enjoy with your new kitchen .
Best Regard ,
Sam ,
Intell

jlm
jlm

Pot lights with dimmer, installed two bathrooms light and and outlet in the basement

They were very helpful and accommodating to my times that I could have them do the work. I spoke with the before the work date to ensure everything was in place and I had the correct pot lights.
They were fantastic!

Hi Jesica ,

Thank you for choosing us to do the work for you.

Kenny
Kenny

Restuarant electrical work ( lighting )

We bought a restuarant and hired Intell Electrical to all new wiring and lighting design . They showed on time and did whole job very fast that I did not expected that fast . Time was very important for us to get the job as soon as possible and reopen the business .
Sam and his team worked late night and even some weekends and helped us to be able to run the business even before our dead line .
They are very clean , professional ,experienced electricians and most importantly Never were late .
I highly recommend anyone who has electrical work to hire Intell Electrical to take care of it without any issue . I had very bad experienced with other electrical contractor in the past and they never kept the promises but Sam and his team did whatever he told us at the beginning .
I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate Intell for the great job they did for us .

Hi Kenny ,
You are awesome , we all were happy helping you in deed .
Wish you all the best with your new business .
Thanks again,
Sam
Intell team

More about Intell Electrical Inc

Welcome to Intell Electrical
Just like the name suggests...we're experts in areas of electrical work.
We have experience in commercial, residential, custom and service calls.
Over 15 years of experience to serve you well.