Intell Electrical Inc

John Luke in London
John Luke in London
0 reviews London, ON

Emergency meter box replacement

Our house has electric heat and smoke was coming from the hydro meter. We called Sam and he was there within an hour, called Alectra and started to fix the problem. We had to move the meter out of doors and replace it... Alectra Utility company took hours to arrive but Sam stayed with us the whole time and made sure the work was done. Arrived at 11 am and did not leave until 1am the next day. This is the 3rd time he has devices our home in an emergency and always was fast, friendly and efficient, highly recommended!!!

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Installed new outdoor lighting and running new switches and wiring

We had Intell electrical insatall potlights, bathroom lights and 4 new outdoor lights with new wiring for one of them. Fully professional service and they did a great job. I had missed something that needed done and they came back a few days later to complete the job with no worries or additional cost. Solid company

Thnx Chris. ,,

jgam
jgam

Big Job - 5 Stars!

Straight up fantastic service from Sam!

Tremendous communication and the utmost professional service I could ask for. We needed to upgrade our panel to 200 amp to support our new hot tub and Sam came to my place on numerous occasions to assess and plan out everything with me. The quality of his work and care is top notch. Left his worksites clean everyday, and lead the conversations with Hydro, and all other partners needed to get this job done. Always called/texted me back when i had questions and help troubleshoot anything that came up. Even went above and beyond by hopping on the phone with my hot tub dealer when the tub didn't work as intended (it was a faulty fuse in the tub that failed, not his electrical). Sensational service! Highly recommend reaching out to him for any/all electrical needs (big or small).

Great family l

Sandy Brock in North York
Sandy Brock in North York

Basement and addition wiring

Hired Intell electrical for addition at the back and basement wiring -
Always showed ón time and did what exatly we taked at bigining-
We also asked SAM to rún and install security Camera for finishing parts, they did excelent job and will call him again for any project in future -
Highly recomended .

Spot light installation

We hired Intel to do our outdoor spot lights . They did a very excellent job . Very friendly and job oriented . We are more than satisfied the work they did . I will definitely recommend to hire them .

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Great friendly fast work covid friendly

Needed outlets above fireplace & laundry room plug. Came with clean booties/n95 masks did the work quicky, tested it, cleaned up after! Great friendly fast service. Will DEFINITELY use again.

Thnx Sonia ,

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Installation of ceiling junction box

Sam installed ceiling junction boxes for light fixtures in three rooms in my house. Sam and his co-worker arrived within their specified time frame and were professional while doing solid work and answered any questions my wife or I had. Sam even contacted me the day before to let me know he had a cancellation so our appointment got moved up a day earlier than expected. They patched up holes made in the side walls of each room that were needed to pull wiring through. Also the work was done quicker than Sam estimated which was a nice plus. The price was affordable and the final cost came to exactly what was quoted to me prior to booking. No hidden fees or anything added day of. I would definitely consider Intell Electrical for future projects.

Thank you Jorden .
It was pleasure .

Alice in  East York
Alice in East York

Exhaust fan installation

Sam arrived on time, gave us a good understanding of the job and completed everything as promised. Went above and beyond to get the fan to fit and locate the new switch in a suitable area, and fixed a small hole in the wall as well. Excellent service, highly recommended.

Oshawa, Ontario
Oshawa, Ontario
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathfan

Had Sam and his partner come out to our home and install our bathfan last week. Sam was very knowledgeable and has lots of experience when it comes to doing electrical. As I had no ducts or prior fans in my washroom upstairs they did this job from scratch. I was very happy with the final outcome and the fan works amazing and looks good as-well. I would like to highly recommend hiring Sam Karimi as your trusted pro as he reliable and trustworthy and will get the job done properly and will price fairly. I would definitely recommend Sam and his partner to family and friends including anyone who might need to get any electrical work done at there home. Sam thank you again for coming out to our home.

Pleasure ,

Ellen--Toronto in Toronto
Ellen--Toronto in Toronto

Install ceiling fan

Sam helped guide me through the process of choosing a fan and then came to install it. Worked hard to put the fan together and put it in. His attitude was: "No problem" Wore a mask and used gloves as I requested

More about Intell Electrical Inc

Welcome to Intell Electrical
Just like the name suggests...we're experts in areas of electrical work.
We have experience in commercial, residential, custom and service calls.
Over 15 years of experience to serve you better-
---Services and upgrades we offer in GTA

24-7 emergency service
Knob and tube replacements
Aluminum wiring reconditioning
Electrical safety inspections

Condo Residents & Property Management

Electrical service for malls, stores, offices and factories
Copiers and office equipment hook-ups

Appliance Hook-Ups

Saunas
Pool motors
Electrical heating.

Add Safety & Performance with a Service Upgrade

Play it safe and ensure reliable performance from your electrical system with a service upgrade from Easy Electric. We are highly experienced in fuse to breaker panel upgrades in older homes and the removal of knob and tube systems. If you have purchased an older home, we highly recommend having your electrical panel inspected as it may be unsafe or insufficient for your needs. INTELL can quickly diagnose and troubleshoot systems of all types and provide you with an expert, competitively-priced solution.

Call the safety-focused professionals Intell electrical .

Service Upgrades:
100, 200, and 400 amp service upgrades
Fuse to breaker electrical panel upgrade
Surge protection