Perfect Railings

HomeStars  >  Railings in North York  >  Perfect Railings

Reviews for Perfect Railings

Angelo
Angelo

Stairs recaping and new reail

They replace the carpet, put in new steps and raisers and the new rail.
The job was done very well, clean and professionali.
I feel very happy and relive because I got what I wanted.
The finish product was really good.
I would definitely call them again for future projects.

judita_3026piti
judita_3026piti

Indoor stairs and railings

I'm satisfied with last result, at beginning I was taking a decision between perfect railings and some random crew, after christopher came to talk about what their going to do, explain every detail
And convince me, their are very organized, responsible crew, everything was done nicely with all the details and on time. Prices are good actually works excellent with my bugget , if I have to recommend them I'll definitely refers perfect railings.

Thank you for your kind words. Custumer satisfaction is very important to us. We are glad you are satisfied with your stairs and railings

More about Perfect Railings

Welcome to Perfect Railings. We offer many services. STAIR INSTALLATION You are looking to add a new staircase, we are the best supplier and professional installers in the business to help you get the staircase you want!

Traditional or modern, great staircases certainly give a lasting first impression especially if you are planning to re-sell your home. Our experts can help you design a staircase of your dreams to help you enhance the beauty of your home. Are you considering changing you staircase or railing because you are getting a new floor? if so we has you covered. Stop in to see us for information on making that idea of staircase and railing.

Types of modern stair: Open riser staircase, spiral staircase, Hollywood staircase, waterfall staircase, builder stairs...

HANDRAIL INSTALLATION We are proud to offer a wide variety of Glass Railings, Stainless Steel/iron railing system, wood railing system or a combination. Specializing in the installation of custom railings ranging from wood, stainless steel/iron to frameless glass railing systems, we custom design and build each railing system may give your stairs a professional. Services we provide: Replace steps (capping) or Sanding steps (treads), risers.

*NEW RAILINGS AND STAIRS CODED

*CUSTOM ORDER

*CUSTOM NOSING AND HANDRAILS

*CHOOSING STAIR & RAILING STYLES AT SHOP

*BEST QUALITY, BEST SERVICE

We are stair manufacturer, high quality stair parts.
We work fast.