Perfect Railings

Perfect Railings

Reviews for Perfect Railings

jack gelber in Thornhill
jack gelber in Thornhill

Amazing Care and attention to detail and finesse

We needed a new railing going upstairs but realized that the carpeted stairs also needed to go. As with all jobs, one thing led to another and we decided to replace the steps and the landing flooring at the bottom of the stairs as well as the hallway upstairs.
The care they took to attach to the 7 carpeted doorways, ensuring that the new flooring looked the best in terms of the uneven space, ensuring the fit on the rounded edge of the stairs and the minutiae that make the difference between a good job and a great one. They did what they said, came when they promised and handled the 'household surprises' that popup with non straight walls etc. to ensure the end result was satisfactory to us along the way.

Rabih in Toronto
Rabih in Toronto

Seamless experience

Chris and Jason are a great team. The communication was timely, they followed through on timeliness and promises, and the workmanship was excellent.

I will definitely use their services again.

thank you Rabih .. was a pleasure working for you

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Stair rail

Jason and his team were professional, polite, tidy and finished the job exactly as we asked. Very happy.

thank you Ammy .. we glad you are happy with the final product..

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Staircase Renovation

The best customer service experience I have ever received perfect railings and Chris were amazing from day one. They are very knowledgeable about there trade and helped me with every concern I had. I was on a small budget and they were able to stay within my budget and do there best to make my stairs look incredible. What a transformation. !! Thank you so much! I would recommend you to anyone !

thank you Jenny.. was a pleasure to work with you. thank you for you great review

Metal railing installation

Besides the fact that I am super happy with the job that Chris’s and Jason have done for me I am more satisfied with their great costumer services the job was done in every way I was looking for and with a beautiful finish I seriously recommend 10 stars in my book.

thank you for the great review.. we are happy that you are satisfied with are products...

Stacey in Toronto
Stacey in Toronto

Railing Installation

I was very impressed with Jason and team's work all the way from the planning process straight through execution. He was incredibly courteous and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely hire again and/or recommend him to others.

thank you Stacey .. we glad you are happy with the final product. was a pleasure to help you...

lacewood
lacewood

Stairs refinished and spindles replaced

Both Chris and Jason did an excellent job on my stairs. They were patient and took their time to complete with perfection. I highly recommend them. Affordable and very transparent!

thank you , we glad you are satisfied with your new railing.

Sandra
Sandra
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

stairs

stairs railing replaced. Work was done on efficient and on time with the budget that we had in mind.

thank you . it was a pleasure doing business with you sandra .

L’emir S.
L’emir S.

Restoration of stairs

Perfect Railing is a professional company, they’ve done a beautiful job in my house, I am very much satisfied with what they’ve done.

thank you for you great feedback !! we are glad you are happy with our products and service.

Lea
Lea

Railing i

great job done, quick, reliable service. Price was comparable to other companies. Definitely recommend them for your project.

thank you for you great review !! it was a pleasure doing business whith you lea..

More about Perfect Railings

Welcome to Perfect Railings. We offer many services. STAIR INSTALLATION You are looking to add a new staircase, we are the best supplier and professional installers in the business to help you get the staircase you want!

Traditional or modern, great staircases certainly give a lasting first impression especially if you are planning to re-sell your home. Our experts can help you design a staircase of your dreams to help you enhance the beauty of your home. Are you considering changing you staircase or railing because you are getting a new floor? if so we has you covered. Stop in to see us for information on making that idea of staircase and railing.

Types of modern stair: Open riser staircase, spiral staircase, Hollywood staircase, waterfall staircase, builder stairs...

HANDRAIL INSTALLATION We are proud to offer a wide variety of Glass Railings, Stainless Steel/iron railing system, wood railing system or a combination. Specializing in the installation of custom railings ranging from wood, stainless steel/iron to frameless glass railing systems, we custom design and build each railing system may give your stairs a professional. Services we provide: Replace steps (capping) or Sanding steps (treads), risers.

*NEW RAILINGS AND STAIRS CODED

*CUSTOM ORDER

*CUSTOM NOSING AND HANDRAILS

*CHOOSING STAIR & RAILING STYLES AT SHOP

*BEST QUALITY, BEST SERVICE

We are stair manufacturer, high quality stair parts.
We work fast.