Buonna Tile And Marble

Reviews for Buonna Tile And Marble

Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Bathroom renovations

Carmelo and his team came in right away on a Sunday and started the project for me because I was having family from Vietnam come to stay with me. Any questions I had were always addressed in detail, and Carmelo was always very easy for touch ups. His team worked very clean, and I am truly happy with the end result of my newly renovated bathroom. I would definitely recommend Buonna Tile for your needs! Thanks Carmelo!

Hi Jessica it was a pleasure dealing with you. WE are very happy of how the project came out your bathroom did come out GORGEOUS. Your 12x24 rectified polished porcelain with your marble Mosaic on the floor. we thank youfor being such a great and loyal customer

Sime20 in Brampton
Sime20 in Brampton

Bathroom renovation.

Great work, very professional. Very easy and pleasant dealing with Carmelo. I would use Buonna Tile again. They did an amazing job, cleaned up, and there experience helped us choose the right colour of tiles.

More about Buonna Tile And Marble

We offer free quotes 5 year guarantee free Tim hortons gift card for $5.00, we lay all tile porcelain slabs Marble granite Mosaics rectified Edging