Buonna Tile And Marble

Reviews for Buonna Tile And Marble

Sandro C.
Sandro C.

Basement renovation

Buonna Tile and Renovation renovated my whole basement and they finished the job 4 days earlier. I have to be honest I was a little hesitant at the beginning because it was a big job and I’ve never done anything like this before but the company was with me every step of the way for finishings and any questions that I asked. Carmelo thank you so much for being with me every step of the way. We will definitely be using you guys in the future and we will always give you high recommendations. Thank you Buonna.

Hi sandra thank you so much for the kind words it was our pleasure to do your basement I am very impressed and very satisfied of the turnout , you're 24 by 24 marble came up gorgeous your countertops came out gorgeous your bathroom is absolutely beautiful framing painting separate door entrance we are very very satisfied of the turnout once again , thank you very much for the kind words we look forward to working with you in the future and it was my pleasure driving you around LOL , at this time I would like to thank the team at homestars for always Finding Me such a professional nice and organized home owners as yourself so HOMESTARS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Sara
Sara
1 review Caledon, ON

Backsplash tiling

Buonna Tile came and installed the backsplash in our basement bar. The work was done quickly and professionally. They were flexible with our schedules and came to do the work when it was convenient for us.

Hi Sara it was a pleasure working with you and your husband and this is what we do we try to work with the customers schedule not ours because you are the customer and we need to work with your time and your busy schedule I would also like to thank you or the knowledge in the fact how fast we came out and did your job I would like to thank you and under the same breath I would like to thank the team at homestars for finding such wonderful customers as yourself

Mustafa
Mustafa

Front foyer tile job

12x24 polished porcelain tile installed in little over 200 sq ft front foyer entrance..overall did a good job. Subflooring was not the straightest and frank the tile installer was stellar at keeping me updated and informed.

The job it self turned out well but they did have to come back for some minor stuff I would of expected to be done without having me call them to come correct. I will say they did come back right away to make sure it was taken care of.
Cleanliness could have been better after the job completion But wasent horrible.
Frank did a great job but can not be rushed...give him his time to do the job and he has the skill to do it perfect.
Overall would recomend

I was disappointed at the responses from Carmelo around my two major concerns after the job was done. But again they made it right and came back right away to address.

Concern: missing tile in bathroom corner
Response: "the vanity goes there"...unacceptable answer
Concern: Dirty walls that were freshly painted..
Response: "paint should of been last thing you do in a reno"...unacceptable answer.

My one word of advice...if your going to come back and make it right anyway...dont argue about the reason it was wrong. Just fix it that would of made this review a 10/10

thank you very much I thank you very much for acknowledging the fact that we rectified right away the two handprints on the wall that were wiped clean and the one tile underneath the vanity that we put in 4in by 4in that were done RIGHT AWAY.. and it was our pleasure to give you a savings of over $1,500. you're more than welcome to add a picture so people can see how great the job came out and that it literally looks like a sheet of glass

Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Kitchen Renovation and Full Basement Completion

Carmelo,

Thank you so much for the Amazing job you did in my home. The kitchen looks incredible, it has brought an entirely new appearance to the house. Your quality, cleanliness and amazing service made the entire renovation experience a pleasure. The basement has given my boys their own space and they love it. I would be happy to recommend you for any renovations any friends or family may be looking for. Thank you again

Hi Miss Lombardi I like to thank you for the very kind words it's a pleasure working with customers as yourself and your family, I too am very happy the way your basement full renovation came out and your upstairs kitchen full renovation , as you are aware it was not easy to lay your hardwood floor looking tile in the basement but I am very happy the way it came out like a sheet of glass with no lips , and your boys were a big big help that they wanted to help us out on their own very good and bright young men , we thank you again Nicole I look forward to working with you at your sister's house next month

Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Bathroom renovations

Carmelo and his team came in right away on a Sunday and started the project for me because I was having family from Vietnam come to stay with me. Any questions I had were always addressed in detail, and Carmelo was always very easy for touch ups. His team worked very clean, and I am truly happy with the end result of my newly renovated bathroom. I would definitely recommend Buonna Tile for your needs! Thanks Carmelo!

Hi Jessica it was a pleasure dealing with you. WE are very happy of how the project came out your bathroom did come out GORGEOUS. Your 12x24 rectified polished porcelain with your marble Mosaic on the floor. we thank youfor being such a great and loyal customer

Sime20 in Brampton
Sime20 in Brampton

Bathroom renovation.

Great work, very professional. Very easy and pleasant dealing with Carmelo. I would use Buonna Tile again. They did an amazing job, cleaned up, and there experience helped us choose the right colour of tiles.

More about Buonna Tile And Marble

SALE: 50% OFF TILE PURCHASE AT OLYMPIA TILE AND FREE TILE DELIVERY! CALL TO INQUIRE. We offer free quotes 5 year guarantee free Tim hortons gift card for $5. 00, we lay all tile porcelain slabs Marble granite Mosaics rectified Edging We service: Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, East ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Vaughan?