Royal Line Windows & Doors

Reviews for Royal Line Windows & Doors

HWahab in Edmonton
HWahab in Edmonton

Windows

I was recommended Royal Line by a neighbor and liked them right off the bat with their salesman, Ziad. He was very knowledgeable, relaxed and NOT pushy which was a worry for me when I booked the appointment. We replaced 5 windows to start but will be calling them in the fall to complete the remainder of our house. The installation crew was very professional and clean. Great company. Would 100% recommend Royal Line Windows and Doors.

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Hayley W.
Hayley W.

5 Windows for replacement

I had 3 windows replaced on my main floor. I was very happy with the installation as the crew was clean and professional. The salesman knew his product and was not pushy at all. I would definitely recommend Royal Line Windows and Doors.

Thank you for your review, Hayley. We are happy you are happy!

Rjoaquin2005
Rjoaquin2005
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Windows

Fantastic and very professional from the beginning of the whole process to the end. Great technique and they took their time to make sure everything was done properly. Highlight recommended.

Thank you for review and thank you for your business.

Brandy in Edmonton
Brandy in Edmonton

Window replacement

After receiving a few quotes from window companies that were not getting back to me I was recommended Royal windows & Doors by a friend. I called and booked a quote then decided to proceed as it was one of the better priced but also I found them to be very informative so it gave me comfort knowing they were so knowledgeable. They arrived on time and replaced all of my main floor windows including my sliding deck door that was rotting. Very professional and cleaned up after themselves so my yard wasn’t a mess :) I highly recommend Royal Windows & Doors for your next project! I will be calling them again when i need something done in the future.

Hi Brandy. Glad to hear you are happy with our products and services. Thank you for the kind review.

More about Royal Line Windows & Doors

At Royal Line Windows & Doors, we believe in personalized service. With over 30 years of experience in the windows & doors industry, we know that quality products at great prices are not enough. Our customers need and deserve great service from start to finish.

We are committed to the environment so we recycle 100% of our reused materials. Our doors and windows are constructed with 100% lead-free uPVC, making your health our top priority.
All our products are Energy star and BBB rated so not only will you have a beautiful, high quality, functional product, you will save over 25% in heating costs.

We are locally owned and operated and our team is thoroughly trained, bonded and insured to guarantee you are getting the quality of service you deserve. Your satisfaction and comfort are our first priority which is why our tag line is “A Good Life at a Great Price. Guaranteed!”