Aimed Roofing

Aimed Roofing

Reviews for Aimed Roofing

zsoltika011
zsoltika011

I hired Aimed Roofing to work on my garage project. I’m dealing with a lot of contractors, so I can tell , who is good, who is bad.
Otto was very precise with quotation, he is using quality materials, he is on time, and the workmanship is excellent. He pays attention on clients requests, he is very punctual.
If I or anybody I know need new roofing or repair done, I will only call and recommend Aimed Roofing.

Thank you , it was a pleasure to working with you !

styen_5
styen_5

Metal roofing

The installers were great to work with, very polite, funny and always respected my property. My roof has become a focal point to the street and has created more value to my area. I am pleased to recommend Otto and his team, as you will not have no trouble at all.

Thank you !:)

jeffcallahan1
jeffcallahan1

Ceader shingles on my home and many steel roofs for me. They are the best of the best.

Can not wait to work with you again :)

More about Aimed Roofing

Steel , Metal roofing all year around. Free Estimate
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?