Rainfall Landscapes

Reviews for Rainfall Landscapes

Lisa
Lisa

Landscaping experts!

Aleks and his team are the BEST landscapers in the city! I LOVE our recent weeping caragana (c/w elk fence) and Karl Foerster grass additions to our front yard. Aleks knows his plants! Rainfall consistently delivers prompt, exceptional customer service. I depend on Rainfall for our annual lawn services (aeration, fertilizer) and on-demand landscaping requirements.

Thank you so much Lisa for the review!. Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. All the best.

Silvija in Calgary
Silvija in Calgary

3 problem areas solved

Aleks does great work! From laying the sod on both sides of the new driveway to pruning my hedges which I am so fussy about...to creating a border to establish a finished side garden planting ....All the work was well done in a timely manner.
I highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much Silvija, it was a pleasure to be able to help you with your project. The hedges are turned out great! Looking forward to helping you with your next project.

Rox in Lloydminster
Rox in Lloydminster
1 review Lloydminster, SK

Flower gardens

Aleks has been doing our snow removal for years, but this spring we decided to have him take care of our lawn as well. We know him to be careful and precise.
When I decided that we needed to sort out some flower beds finally, I asked Aleks for help. He listened so carefully and the end result is more than we could have dreamed of!
He constructed a wooden flower box that fit precisely into the space available and it is a beauty! He has an eye for colour, and the two-toned result is the envy of the neighborhood.

That cedar garden box with the two tone colors really stands out! I'm very happy with the way it turned out and we only had mm to spare to fit it in between you and your neighbor. Everything couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Looking forward to helping you with your next project.

Dan
Dan

Highly Recommend

I reached out to a few companies on HomeStars for a quote on a Spring cleanup / Aeration package - and found Rainfall to not offer highly competitive pricing, but Aleks prompt response's and professional customer service really sold me on Rainfall.

Most of all I was really impressed with their work on my lawn. You could tell they took pride in doing a good job, rather than just finishing the job as fast as possible. Everything we asked for (power rake/aeration / overseed/mow etc.) was extremely well done and the equipment used was of professional grade - unlike some other companies I have used in the past. Lastly, their online invoicing and payment made it extremely easy to pay.

I would highly recommend Rainfall and will be using them again.

Thanks so much Dan for the awesome review! Looking forward to helping you on your next project in the near future.

Brian N
Brian N

Lawn

My Guy Retired and I was looking for a New Lawn maintenance company. I bumped in to Alex by chance doing cleanup and cut at my Brother in laws house. Just started with Rainbow in May
Alex is an awesome guy and does great work. I am impressed and would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Brian!. Looking forward to working with you this season. Not sure who this Rainbow company is though, we're Rainfall haha.

Walter
Walter

Spring yard Cleanup

Aleks from Rainfall Landscapes did a fabulous spring cleanup on our lawn and garden. Although he usually works with and assistant, he was on his own the day he did our yard. He worked almost five hours to complete the task, on what was not a very nice day. We have quite a few conifers on the property with an accumulation of pine cones, and a larger area of shrubs and garden beds than lawn. All of these places were blown out or raked, including an area behind our garage that I was not expecting. The lawn was equally well treated, and all the debris was hauled away. I have used other companies for spring cleanup in the past but none compare to how Aleks handled the work.

Thanks Walter! finished it right before the rains came too. Hopefully next time, the weather wiĺl be more favorable.

Amazing service

Aleks is very helpful. His team does a great job with snow removal going above and beyond even in the last big snow storm. Competitive pricing too. So glad we chose Rainfall Landscaping to help our elderly parent who notes they are so polite and thorough. Definitely made the right choice and highly recommend.

Thank you so much. We really appreciated everyone's patience as we navigated this massive snow event. Definitely one for the books

Snow removal

These guys stepped up without hesitation when our family had an unexpected snow emergency. Can’t say enough good things about them!! Had the pleasure of receiving their excellent service this past spring but they are just as responsive, thorough and professional when the snow flies.

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to be able to help your family with the snow removal and looking forward to continuing to provide them with their snow removal needs!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Work and Service!

Aleks's work is bar-none top notch! Had him do my lawns this summer and very pleased. Great cut job, sidewalk trim, and always left site clean. Started this winter with snow removal, same high standard and very fast! I highly recommend Aleks and his company Rainfall Landscapes!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Lisa Ward in Calgary
Lisa Ward in Calgary
2 reviews , ON

Nine Unit Townhouse complex in central Calgary

We needed work to the townhouse complex that had been deferred (overgrown trees, shrubs, hedges etc). Very impressed with Rainfall's attention to detail even before the job started, in identifying the scope of work and making sure they were on the same page as the owner. The results did not disappoint. It was very tidy and manicured, exactly as we wanted. They also came back as promised, to do the follow up weed growth control. They are highly professional, and communicate very well! Highly recommend Rainfall's services!

Thank you Lisa! It was quite a transformation and the team really enjoyed the look of the finished work. We're thrilled to have been able to help out in the time-frame you needed. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Rainfall Landscapes

Founded in 2018 our mission is to provide an unique and refined experience. We aim to eliminate the doubt, stress and hassle that presents itself within the industry. Rainfall Landscapes provides informative, dependable services that adopts the clients needs at it's very essence. This allows us to provide our products and services to suit each individual client.