Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Basement suite

Port Moody
BC
V3H

I hired Calidad painting to paint my basement suite in Maple Ridge. I was very impressed with the finished product. They were polite, courteous, punctual and worked very hard to get the job done. I’ve worked in construction for over 16 years and I’ve never seen a painting company as professional as these guys. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your feed back Mr. Flynn! It's greatly appreciated. :)

dmcintyre
dmcintyre
1 review Port Moody, BC

Painting a bedroom

Port Moody
BC
V3H

I was very happy with the painting service. From the moment Maynor arrived he was very professional and polite. I was impressed that he waited until the paint dried to make sure he was happy with everything before packing up. The paint job looks great and I definitely noticed how clean Maynor left everything. This was all very much appreciated!

Thank you so much for your review! Your feed back is much appreciated! All the best! :)

More about Calidad Painting