Plastering

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Benny’s Ceiling Stucco Removal Drywall Specialist

Mr. P.
Mr. P.

Fixing sagging plaster ceiling and smoothing out textured plaster walls

Benny was friendly, professional, and obviously a very skilled plasterer.

When he arrived at our house, he took great care to protect our wooden floors and gum wood wainscoting by hanging plastic sheets over all the wood and placing protective paper over all the floors. Once everything was protected, Benny fixed all the cracks, fixed a sagging part of the plaster on our ceiling, and smoothed out all the walls. He then primed and painted the ceiling and walls. The job turned out great! No more cracks, sagging ceiling, or textured walls!

Benny works hard and he works fast. Once he gets into the zone, there's no stopping him. I would definitely hire Benny again and recommend him for his plastering skills.

Patricia  in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Interior painting

Ben and his crew did an excellent job painting my house, providing me and my family with friendly and organized environment , they worked fast and professional, I’m very pleased with their work I will definitely recommend Ben to everyone who looks for a great painter who can do job right and on schedule time , I will surely use Benny ceiling stucco removal once I’m ready for new reno project

Thank you so much Patricia it was a pleasure working with you

n.littmansharp
n.littmansharp

Kitchen ceiling

Removed tiles and installed drywall ceiling, painted. Electrician installing new lighting remarked on quality of work. Gave us a quote substantially less than another tradesperson and stuck to it.

Thanks you so much

Dimitra
Dimitra

drywall and painting of ceiling of kitchen reno

Benny and Mike were hard working, professional and conscientious with their work. The ceiling is perfect, flawless and we would be happy to refer them to friends.
We will definitely be using them for future projects.

Thank you so much Sir it was a pleasure working with you both.

Kelly
Kelly
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal + new wall

Benny did an amazing job removing the popcorn ceiling from my dining room and living room. He also built a dividing wall in my kitchen and removed a door frame and replaced the drywall in the dining room. It was a pleasure working with Benny from start to finish. His price was more than fair and his work outstanding.

Thanks you so much Kelly it was a pleasure

J M.
J M.
1 review Pickering, ON

Ceiling Repair & Popcorn removal

Benny arrived on time, exactly when he said he would. He was polite, courteous and very professional. He covered the fireplace and floor meticulously. The popcorn ceiling in the family room had been painted and could not be easily removed. It also had been patched because of water damage. He plastered the ceiling to a perfectly smooth finish and applied two coats of paint. He also did a small repair to the kitchen ceiling. There was virtually no dust and the end result was amazing! He also stayed within the amount quoted. We were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks so much for the review Jim I appreciate it

Randall
Randall
1 review Pickering, ON

Popcorn removal and ceiling finishing

Benny does great work!! He’s very personable and professional. Work was done quickly and done well. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks you sir

Brad
Brad

Basement drywall, popcorn removal, mud and tape

Benny is my drywall guy. Great communication, started fast and finished on time, as quoted, despite it being more work than initially planned. Fantastic job.

Thanks brad great job

breynolds
breynolds

Ceiling smoothing, Kitchen Reno redesigning the walls taking out kitchen.

Ben did a fabulous job on our ceilings throughout the whole house, Ben also did some Reno's in our Kitchen exactly how we wanted it done and what a great job he did to bring our vision to light.
Ben is very professional and prides himself in his work, I would highly recommend Ben to anyone. He is hard working and manages to get the job done in the time he tells us he will.
Highly recommend Him to anyone confidently.

Thanks so much Bernadette it was a pleasure working with you

Hadas
Hadas

Main Floor

Benny and team are amazing!
They took a 1980's build and brought it into the 21st century. Beside the fact that Benny is super kind, he and his team went the extra mile to make us happy.
They completely helped transform my bottom floor in short period time. The job was neat, concise, on-time, honest and they honoured everything and more that they said they would do.
We are thrilled with the results and we would highly recommend Benny and team. They are rare find in the industry these days.
With the greatest regards from our family. Thank you Benny and team for all of your hard work and dedication to making our family home that much better!

Wow thank you so much Hadas

More about Benny’s Ceiling Stucco Removal Drywall Specialist

About Us
Owner – Benny Leigh

I served my time as an apprentice plasterer in Ireland achieving an NVQ Level 2, a certificate in EIFS Technician, and successfully ran my own plastering business for many years. I now have over 20 years experience working in my trade. Over those years I have perfected my skill and am proud and confident in every job I do and have become a master at my craft. Since arriving in Canada I have worked in the Ceiling Stucco Removal Business and I am looking forward to working with new clients all over the GTA and showing them workmanship at the highest standard. I can guarantee a 100% satisfaction.

Our Goal and Mission to our Clients

My team of men are highly qualified tradesmen who take pride in their work. The secret in our skill is attention to detail which we offer at the highest level.

Every home we do features a unique tailor-made change that we can offer to suit your budget.

Benny’s Ceiling Stucco Removal is proud of our reputation of completing jobs on time and on budget, with the highest quality of workmanship and cleanliness.

When it comes to plastering your home don’t leave it to amateurs or less experienced companies. A major renovation such as this should be done by professionals.

Plastering, Stucco, and Drywall Contractors
Ceiling Stucco Removal & Drywall Specialists Home About Services Projects Contact Services From initial project conception to completion, we will work with you to ensure that your project requirements are met and you will be completely satisfied with the finished outcome. We believe that strong communication and dialogue between the customer and the project manager is a key component to ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer a broad range of construction services to meet your construction needs: Services Ceiling Stucco Removal Popcorn Ceiling Removal / Repair Drywall/ Taping Veneer Finish Exterior Plastering including Plinths Painting Qualifications NVQ Level 2 Plasterer (Interior and Exterior) EIFS Technician (Exterior Insulation Finish System) Ceiling Stucco Removal Specialist Painter
Cheque and e-transfer
1 Year on Workmanship. Kindly as for more details.