Horizon Reno

Reviews for Horizon Reno

Jasmine
Jasmine

Basement renovation

The transformation of my basement is like night and day. Rui and his workers worked hard and steady to complete the work on time. Rui makes himself accessible for any concerns or questions you have and goes over and above to ensure you are content with the work. He is very accommodating and keeps you updated with what's going on and let's you know what is going to happen next. The workers on my basement were courteous and pleasant to be around. I'm very pleased with the outcome and very happy I chose Horizon to do the work.

Thank you Jasmine for entrusting our team with your basement renovation. We take pride in our work and the relationships we build with our clients. It was our pleasure working with you. Congratulations and best wishes to you on the new addition to your family.

Home Renovation

We are a repeat customer and had Horizon Reno refresh our newly purchased home. The project included two complete bathrooms, installation of tiles in bathrooms and front foyer, hardwood flooring installed in bedrooms, engineered hardwood throughout basement, construction of a new laundry room, popcorn ceiling removal and painting throughout the house.
Riu and his crew were outstanding, wonderful to work with, and we have had many comments on the quality of the workmanship. The job was completed on budget and we highly recommend Horizon Reno!

Once again it is was a pleasure working with you to fulfill your projects. A heart felt thank you from my team and I for your kindness.
Rui

anilg3359
anilg3359

Bathrooms renovation

Horizon Reno have renovated 3 bathrooms and a powder room in our downtown Condo.
They have done an excellent job overall. They were largely on budget and on schedule. Both Rui and Bruno are hard working and excellent craftsmen.
I am now going to use their services for my Kitchen renovation project as well

Thank you Mr. Anil for your review.
I'm happy to know that you are pleased with the projects and I'm looking forward on working on your kitchen project.

JOHN
JOHN

bathroom

2 bathrooms renovated, job ran into a few problems, like in any renovations things come up unexpected, but they were taken care of.

We are pleased you were happy with the bathroom renovations and that we were able to quickly resolve the minor issues that came up.

Alice
Alice

Basement renovation

Rui has a very professional team work together and complete the basement renovation on time as promised. Competitive price. Good workmanship. Good communication, customer service and after service.

Thank you Alice.

Kitchen Renovation.

Horizon Reno is an amazing company with respect for their clients. I had them come and do renovation or remodeling of my kitchen. And from the very start I had a good feeling about the great team of Horizon Reno.
Not only did they listen to the idea that I had for my kitchen but also suggested many different ways to go about it. At the end we put both ideas together and came up with an amazing kitchen renovation.
I would recommend them to anybody looking for quality work that's done on time.
Their customer service cannot be beat.

Thank you.

JM
JM
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement Reno

Rui and his team completed our major basement renovation which included a fireplace and a powder room, and we are very pleased with the process and the results. The work was on-time and on-budget, and the team was professional, courteous and tidy. The work itself is excellent - Rui and his team worked closely with us throughout the project to ensure our expectations were met. We are now enjoying our basement space and we consistently get great reaction from friends and family. I would confidently recommend Horizon Reno.

Thank you JM for you review and your words.
It was a pleasure working with you.

pepples from Brampton
pepples from Brampton

Remodelling of condo unit in Mississauga

I met with Bruno for the initial quote and he was very professional and prompt. His quote was the most fair and transparent. The job was done very and they were very neat and organized. I m most impressed with the standard of quality Bruno holds himself to. The initial painting of the condo was not the best and before i even asked, he had his guys repaint the whole place again because he was dissatisfied himself. These guys were great to work with.

Working for Mrs. Pepples and accomplish this project was fun and satisfying.
Thank you for the review and for being a great client.

Bathroom Renovations

We recently had 3 bathrooms updated by Horizon Reno. Our Master ensuite was completely gutted and renovated. In addition 2 other bathrooms were upgraded to complement the same look as the ensuite.
Rui and Bruno and their crew were professional and did a great job. The workmanship in the tiling, expanding our new glass enclosed shower, painting and the finishing touches are very much to our satisfaction. The crew were wonderful, very courteous and a pleasure to work with. Overall we are very happy with the results and would highly recommend Horizon Reno. We would not hesitate to using them again for future renovations
Jim & Lea

Hello Jim & Lea. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The entire team is so grateful to you for letting us know that the projects pleased you. I also want to express my thanks to you for the kind words about Rui, Bruno, and the crew. Thank you, once again, for your valuable review.

ra_west
ra_west
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

We've had Rui from Horizon Tiles do work for us on three separate occasions. Each time we’ve been impressed with his quality of work, cleanliness of his work area and the attention to detail in the final result. We have recommended him to friends and family, some of whom have used him and were equally as impressed as we were. We would highly recommend Rui for his professionalism and his delivery of a quality job and finishes.

Hello Tracy. Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Rui and the team deserve all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Horizon Reno

Horizon Reno will surpass your expectations. We deliver outstanding workmanship that will bring to live any renovation project you have in mind.

We have over 25 years experience in doing high quality renovations in Canada and Europe.
> Basement renovation