ADVANTAGE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS INC.

Lighting
Pickering ON L1W 1G3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Pickering  >  ADVANTAGE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS INC.

Reviews for ADVANTAGE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS INC.

Wendy K.
Wendy K.

Kitchen light and office ceiling fan

Randi was very responsive, knows his stuff. He did what I needed quickly and efficiently. I'm very happy with the work.

Hey Wendy,

Very glad you are happy, and impressed you more when you found out we except Amex. Thank you for the review.

Regards,
-Randi

Viswa
Viswa

Installation of ceiling fans

Right from the get-go, based on how diligently Randi clarified my questions and assuaged my concerns about the project, I knew Randi had a lot of experience in installing ceiling fans. Unlike other electricians, Randi was able to accommodate my request for an early appointment. Randi and his colleague arrived on time for the appointment, they even took care to cover-up the carpets with a polythene sheet and when all three fans were installed, I couldn't spot any signs of the installation on the carpets. I was surprised that the electricity was left running in the house throughout the three hours of installation (for the three ceiling fans). Both Randi and his colleague were very professional, courteous and friendly. I would hire their services with confidence whenever I have the need.

It was definitely a pleasure to meet you, and work in your home. I'm very glad you are happy with the out come. Please cal us for any of your electrical needs.

-Randi

Electrical work

Replaced the house electrical panel quickly and did a great job. Toronto Hydro delayed with the site permit - but that was not Randi’s fault . Thanks!

Dominic,

Glad we could help you with your emergency issue. And did get hydro out to disconnect the service promptly. Advantage electrical solutions appreciates your business.

Regards,

Leonard t.
Leonard t.

Lighting and eectrical

They completed a very complicated wiring assignment and they came through with flying colours. Most impressed with their professionalism. I highly recommend them. I would most definitely hire them to my next job. Kudos and thank you.

Hey Leo,

I'm very glad that you are happy with the results.
Was definitely a pleasure crossing paths. Please call us anytime!

eli p.
eli p.
1 review Pickering, ON

Kichen renovation , hallway and washroom

They work fast and clean. They covered the floor with white painters cloth and plastic on the walls . They drilled the ceiling with no mess . They using the drill with some kind of flexible plastic to take all the mess and no dust around. So neat . They did a good job.

Thanks so much for the review Eli. And thanks for giving us the chance to take care of your potlight needs. Have a great day!!

harismazumder
harismazumder
1 review Pickering, ON

Outdoor pot light

They are professional. They came on time and finished the job perfectly. I wish them good luck.

Was a pleasure meeting you Haris, appreciate the review. Very glad your happy with the finishing touches. Thanks for the best wishes.

-AES

Dominic

New lighting in family room and hallway

Started work on time Worked very clean and professional used just the right amount of light needed for the family room looks amazing at a reasonable price. Very friendly and easy to talk to would recommend to anyone .

Hey Dominic,

Definitely was a pleasure working with you, again thank you for the business, appreciate it very much and glad your happy.

Your Electrical Contractor
Advantage Electrical Solutions Inc.

Anurag
Anurag

Installing potlights through out the living space.

Very professionaly done. All centered and straigh lines. On the celing. Good quality pot lights also. Dimmable and soft.

Thank you so much Anurag for the opportunity to work in your home. Appreciate the business.

-AES

More about ADVANTAGE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS INC.

Advantage Electrical Solutions provides our clients with superior project designers and master electricians for any venture, ranging from new systems design and installations to upgrades and retrofits. Our clients trust us with projects that range from small service work to multi-million dollar project. Advantage Electrical Solutions Inc. Has operated business specializing in top quality pot lights. We’ve installed pot lights and lighting fixtures in thousands of homes, offices and condos in the GTA and surrounding areas. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to every one of our clients has allowed us to quickly grow into one of the leaders in pot light installation in the GTA. We understand that your home is one of your largest investments and we are dedicated to going above and beyond the norm to ensure that you are satisfied.

Visit us on Facebook: