DrainMax

Edward
Edward
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation repair

A hot day and a lot of work later and you can't really tell that they had just finished digging a seven foot deep hole along the side of the house. I am pleased with the work and the outcome.

Thank you so much for everything you and your wife very nice people

Paul
Paul

Exterior waterproofing

Vasil and his team showed up on schedule and went straight to work taking care to set up tarps and plywood to protect the work area. The excavating and waterproofing of our basement wall was done quickly, and they did a quality job.
Vasil is a conciensious courteous person who is easy to deal with.

Thank you Pavel I am very happy when you are satisfied with my work You and your wife are very good people She always cares about having cold water asking about whether we are not hungry thank you for all you are very good Owners

double.helix.bp
double.helix.bp

Specialty plumbing

Vasyl was amazing! He is a very genuine man who is an absolute perfectionist!
We needed some abs pipes replaced with chrome pipes and he did an exceptional job. He works very cleanly and quickly, I could immediately tell he really cares about the work he does and the final product. I would highly recommend Vasyl and we will definitely hire him again for future work.

You very nice customer

kolyan.paroby
kolyan.paroby

Waterproofing

Thank you guys for your awesome work that has been done!We are totally satisfied. I will recommend you

Thank you. You*re very nece customer. Thanks

More about DrainMax

Waterproofing & Drain Master
Looking for Drain Services pros in Etobicoke?