Clear Pipes Ltd.

Drain Services
Calgary AB T2Y 4A1
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Calgary  >  Clear Pipes Ltd.

Reviews for Clear Pipes Ltd.

PAULO
PAULO

fix problems in pipes

EXcellent work, wonderful job. The worker is nice, and reliable. Definitely. Iàm gonna call for some future service, if necessary

tomkusche
tomkusche
1 review Okotoks, AB

Pipe and drain cleaning.

I had water back ups in the laundry room in one of my rentals. The water also backed up in the basement suite kitchen sink. Ricardo walked into the place and asked a couple questions and knew exactly where the pipes were and how to fix the problem which he did. He cost substantially less. He also attended within two hours.
I have use him twice and will not go another company. I am very impressed with his service. I wish I would have heard about him years ago. I would have saved a lot of money.
As a landlord he makes me look good. What more can I say.

More about Clear Pipes Ltd.

Welcome to Clear Pipes Ltd. We're here to help you and service Calgary and the surrounding areas. Commercial and residential drain cleaning service and 24/7 assistance. Call us today to book your appointment.