Imperial Exteriors

Reviews for Imperial Exteriors

Karen in Calgary
Karen in Calgary

Roof repair

We had a leak due to age related lifting of flashing at a roof transition.
Imperial responded quickly to the request for a quote and gave us a very reasonable quote. They scheduled service within 2 weeks and Rick came out and fixed the issue plus went around and fixed a few other minor issues on the roof .
Importantly we’ve not had further leaks with the terrific storms that Calgary has been experiencing lately.

Thank you Karen! Glad you are happy and the leaks have stopped.

Curt S.
Curt S.

Had a couple of garages re shingled, very professional when estimating, and doing the work. Job site very clean once complete, would defiantly have them back. great work

Traceyfreake
Traceyfreake

Roof replacement

Excellent service, great work. Fast and friendly.
I got exactly what I wanted and it was done quickly and at a great price.

Thank you Tracey, we are glad you were happy with everything!

jmendom
jmendom

New roof

Work was to replace the asphalt shingles everywhere but the south side. Very well done at reasonable cost.

patti
patti

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

We had our roof reshingled with Rick's crew, in September of 2018 and we are VERY HAPPY with the job. Amanda helped us with so much, including chosing the colour (which we love). Both Rick and Amanda are quick to respond and stand behind their work. I am so glad we went with Imerial Exteriors, as they had the best price by far and I have peace of mind that they are a company, I can count on and trust.

Thank you very much Patti!

Cory in Calgary
Cory in Calgary

Rick is amazing, He worked fast cleaned up the site after and the final product is perfect! No more leaks!!

Thank you Cory! We agree Rick is amazing :)

Karenlucas123
Karenlucas123

Very friendly and professional service. We got a quote we were happy with and there were no surprises when the bill came in, it was such a relief since this was our first major renovation! Thanks

Thank you.

s.c.r.inc
s.c.r.inc

Re Roof

Work was done great and professional and good quality , clean up was done , Friendly service , good Job

Thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

repairs

I recently had this company to my house to do cleaning & repairs of the eve troughs on both house & garage. The price was very reasonable & the work was excellent. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for any repairs or new roofing on their homes.

Thank you very much!

Recent roofing job

I recently had the entire roof of my house in Kensington replaced by this company and it was quite a nightmare. I do understand that it take them longer to do the job because of the crappy weather at that time. However, they did not clean up after themselves. They just left all the all around the house. I notified the company and they promised that they would clean up but they did not, at least not thoroughly. They still left a lot of garbage around and the worst thing is, they said they were gonna sweep the area with a strong magnet. I do not think they did as we found a lot of nails and staples around the house. It was a good thing that my airbnb guests did not walk around the yard as someone would have sustained a puncture injury from all the debris left strewn all around. We had to do the job ourselves for 2 days and I ended injuring my right thumb because I am not used to this kind of work. I mean that is one reason why you hire professionals. Their crew also damaged some parts of the gutter. I did not think that they were coming to repair the gutters until I called the company's attention about it. They also sent debris flying into the living room when they. replaced the shingles and they did not even bother to notify me about it. My airbnb guests called my attention to it when they walked in and all these crap were all over the living room. It was quite embarrassing .

I am very sorry that you feel this project was a "nightmare" however, in addition to the weather issues, we were made stop work on several occasions due to reservations at your air bnb. When the crew was able to finish your roof it had snowed several times, with the starts and stops in work some of the garbage was buried under the snow this prevented a thorough clean up at the time. We sent a crew back twice to clean up to the best of their ability, this was communicated to you but you were unwilling to wait for me to send a crew back once the snow melted enough that all of the debris was visible and we could do a proper sweep with a magnet. When your brought the damages to your eaves/gutters to our attention we sent a trougher to the site the following day to quote and repair the damages without question we corrected our mistake.
It states very clearly in the contract that you signed that the banging on the roof or changing skylights can potentially cause dust and at times can make a mess inside, but at no point did we have access to the inside of your home to inspect or notify you that there was a mess.

It is very unfortunate that you feel this way and that this project did not go as smoothly as it should have. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide to all homeowners. As was already offered if we can do anything else to make this right or if you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at anytime 403-389-3012.

More about Imperial Exteriors

Welcome to Imperial Exteriors. We specialize in residential roofing, and believe “your home is your castle”.

Our services are:

REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
PROJECT CONSULTATION
‍‍‍
***

We provide exceptional workmanship and customer service for all roofing repairs, installation and replacement. With over 20 years roofing experience it is our number one priority to provide a superior experience from quote to completion. Whether you’re selling your home, purchased a new one, or just want an updated appearance, our experts can help you get the job done right the first time. As a locally owned and operated roofing company, we serve all of Calgary and surrounding areas with roofing for residential customers. Contact us today to book your appointment.