Imperial Exteriors

Reviews for Imperial Exteriors

Recent roofing job

I recently had the entire roof of my house in Kensington replaced by this company and it was quite a nightmare. I do understand that it take them longer to do the job because of the crappy weather at that time. However, they did not clean up after themselves. They just left all the all around the house. I notified the company and they promised that they would clean up but they did not, at least not thoroughly. They still left a lot of garbage around and the worst thing is, they said they were gonna sweep the area with a strong magnet. I do not think they did as we found a lot of nails and staples around the house. It was a good thing that my airbnb guests did not walk around the yard as someone would have sustained a puncture injury from all the debris left strewn all around. We had to do the job ourselves for 2 days and I ended injuring my right thumb because I am not used to this kind of work. I mean that is one reason why you hire professionals. Their crew also damaged some parts of the gutter. I did not think that they were coming to repair the gutters until I called the company's attention about it. They also sent debris flying into the living room when they. replaced the shingles and they did not even bother to notify me about it. My airbnb guests called my attention to it when they walked in and all these crap were all over the living room. It was quite embarrassing .

robert.mccullough
robert.mccullough

Roof replacement

The job was to replace the roofing for a 60+ year-old home with original materials which was more difficult than originally anticipated. We went with Imperial Exteriors because they had a competitive quote and responded promptly.
Rick arrived early, and worked relentlessly for 2 days.
We love the roof :D : this was by far the best quote followed by excellent customer service, efficient and effective installation and an easy payment method! Thanks Rick!

Thank you Robert!!

Glad you love your roof :)

leanne C.
leanne C.

House roof

Had older home roof redone. Paid quoted amount, had installation done quickly and cleaned up like they were never there. The roof looks awesome. Excellent company to deal with. Highly recommend.

Thank you Leanne!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof Replacement

Everything was seamless!
Everyone was very polite and made making the decision to change our roof an easy one. They answered all of our questions and everyone was a delight to deal with.

We are very pleased with the quality of service we received.

starkesnstone
starkesnstone

Roofing and general contracting

Amazing fast reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone! They are now working on a stone deck for my yard. The roof turned out awesome. Thanks again can't wait to tell more people about this company

Thank you for your kind words; we look forward to starting that deck!

More about Imperial Exteriors

Welcome to Imperial Exteriors. We specialize in residential roofing, and believe “your home is your castle”.

Our services are:

REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
PROJECT CONSULTATION
‍‍‍
***

We provide exceptional workmanship and customer service for all roofing repairs, installation and replacement. With over 20 years roofing experience it is our number one priority to provide a superior experience from quote to completion. Whether you’re selling your home, purchased a new one, or just want an updated appearance, our experts can help you get the job done right the first time. As a locally owned and operated roofing company, we serve all of Calgary and surrounding areas with roofing for residential customers. Contact us today to book your appointment.