Scentsitive Choice Ltd.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Calgary AB T3G 5K7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  Scentsitive Choice Ltd.

Reviews for Scentsitive Choice Ltd.

christinaa.anne
christinaa.anne

Home Cleaning

Scentsitive Choice changed my life - for the better and less stress.
What they can do in hours would literally take me days. They have given me my life back. They have given me time with my family, my dog, my friends and time to relax.
I used to dread the "Sunday Clean Day" on my calendar. But now in my calendar when I see "Clean Day" - nothing but smiles.
The work they do is amazing. Their attention to detail is impeccable. The products they use not only leave everything incredibly clean, but they don't leave behind any harsh chemical odors - just a clean and fresh scent.
I have recommended Scentsitive Choice to my family, my friends and my coworkers. There is nothing better than getting home from work after a long day, to a spotless home.

Thank you so much. I don't feel as though I am only paying for a cleaning services. I am investing not only in my home but as well as my mental health and investing precious time with those I love.

Thank you for the lovely review, Christina. We love hearing about the positive impact we have made on our client's lives and so do our potential clients! We look forward to creating a spotless home for you long into the future.

karenherle
karenherle

General cleaning and maintenance

The lady that was here was very thorough. She cleaned everything so well. I love using the environmentally friendly cleaning supplies! Venessa is very professional and methodical. Excellent job!

Thanks for the review! We will gladly pass the compliments on to Venessa.

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home

Best clean I’ve ever had! From the basement to the top floor every single thing was spotless!! My oven looked BRAND NEW!! They even let my dog out! It was perfect. Don’t think twice! Reliable and trustworthy!

Thanks for your review Ashley! We are so glad we were able to help!

More about Scentsitive Choice Ltd.

Professional hypoallergenic cleaning using our natural product line.