Aspen Windows & Doors

Reviews for Aspen Windows & Doors

Val in Etobicoke
Val in Etobicoke

Front/side door, garage cladding

I was very pleased throughout the entire experience. George was very professional and knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. What I like the most was the fact George was the only person I dealt with for my entire project. He measured, ordered and installed everything. To me that made my experience perfect. I would recommend Aspen Windows and Doors, in fact I already have.

It was a pleasure working with you. I also appreciate your patience.

Front and Side Doorreplacement

In love with our new doors!! A stunning face lift to our bungalow for amazing value. The team was helpful and informative through out the entire process. They explained every detail as this was our first home and we knew nothing about doors. The installation went smoothly and was done in less than a day. The team was a pleasure to work with and we would/have recommended them to anyone.

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new front entrance. The difference a new door makes is shocking! Thank you for the great review. It was our teams pleasure.

Windows replacement

Got what I needed reasonable delivery period received what I ordered on time excellent installation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thank you for taking the time to review our team. We appreciate the kind words.

shelley
shelley
0 reviews Aurora, ON

New windows and front doors for our house

George and the crew were top notch from beginning to end. The fact that the George who gave us the quote in the sales phase was also part of the installation was great, it made the process truly seamless. They really went above and beyond in terms of service and making sure we were satisfied with the process and the end product. When there were a few small issues during the installation, George rectified them immediately. The windows and doors are beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend Aspen Windows and Doors. They provided excellent service, and a very good product at a fair price. They take a lot of pride in their work and it was a pleasure to deal with them all the way through the process.

Thank you for this amazing review! We strive to give our customers a seamless installation and overall experience with our team. We hope you enjoy your stunning new windows and doors!

Matthew
Matthew

Caulking Windows.

George was great to work with, the team did a nice job of caulking our windows. I would us them again.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for trusting team Aspen with your new windows.

agaul
agaul

Storm door installation

George was very professional, the most reasonably priced after 3-4 estimates and installed the door quickly. Would hire him again

Wow, we are humbled to know that our team was the best choice. Thank you for the kind review. Go team Aspen!!

KoleD
KoleD

Kitchen Window

Absolutely fantastic experience. The window install was quick, clean and painless. The Aspen team's dedication to their craft and attention to detail resulted in a truly beautiful final product. Will certainly be using them again in the future. 11/10 would recommend. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the amazing review! Were thrilled to hear our team executed in a professional manner. Enjoy your new windows!

Slaven
Slaven

windows replacement

Great product great service. George was great help in ordering windows. I had 5 windows install the crew was amazing protected my floors with tarps cleaned up when the job was done very pleased with everyone involved I would highly recommend Aspen Windows

Thank you for taking the time to give our team such a great review! We are happy you had a positive experience with our company.

Derek_vanvliet1985
Derek_vanvliet1985

Old Victorian style windows and front door

The guys from Aspen windows and doors transformed the front of our home! They went above and beyond to make sure we made the right choice of window to fit our needs and style we were after. They completed the job exactly when promised and at the price quoted. I highly recommend them to everyone and I will be calling them again for any future projects I may have!

Window and door installation is much more than just the installation process. Aspen as a company must listen to what our customer pictures - customizations, colours, time frame, budget etc. Proper excecution on all of these aspects is an overall positive experience. We are so pleased to hear that our team has excelled at all of these things. Thank you!

Window Upgrade

This is our second time using Aspen Windows & Doors. George is very professional and knowledgeable. Timely, tidy and courteous. We upgraded our outdated windows and we couldn’t be happier with the service. I highly recommend George and his team.

We appreciate the kind words! We're big on customer satisfaction so were glad to hear you are enjoying your new windows.

More about Aspen Windows & Doors

Homes are one the biggest investments a person will experience in their lifetime. Here at Aspen Windows and Doors we understand that when the time comes for renovations, each client wants a high quality product with the reassurance that their windows and doors are done to the best of ability.

We offer customization within all out products ranging from fiberglass, steel, vinyl, composite, and European styled windows and doors. We install basic windows, bay windows, patio and storm doors and so much more! We specialize in the installation and replacement process with a factory-direct process.

To provide our customers with the best competing prices, we work directly with our main factory to eliminate the middleman and any unnecessary additional costs. All of our products are handled and crafted with the latest technologies and machinery to ensure the product meets all expectations.