Urban Exteriors and Painting

Sarah
Sarah
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior Painting

We wanted to do a colour change on our house. Our neighbour recommended Urban exteriors and painting. We phoned requesting a quote. Phil came out and had a look and gave us a quote. We agreed to the quote and he was able to do it within a weeks time, since we were wanting it done before we put our house on the market. We were so surprised on how the colour choice for our home turned out. It looks amazing! Phil and his crew did such an amazing job. They were so friendly and professional. I would definately recommend this company. Thank you

FREEDOM101.CA
FREEDOM101.CA
4 reviews Langley City, BC

Exterior Painting

On the day this job was supposed to happen Phil showed up 1 hour late and had a bad attitude from the start. He proceeded to tell us there was no way he could do the job without raising the price and went on to say that he would need to do 3 coats in some areas after quoting us on 2 coats. He walked off the job and was extremely unprofessional. Seemed like he was having a bad day and really too bad that he would communicate like this.

I felt bad for his employee who was clearly embarrassed by his bosses actions and comments.

He has yet to refund the $100.00 deposit that he has kept from us. Unfriendly, dishonest, and lazy. I have never written a 1 star review before. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Edit: After a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau and reviewing this review, Phil did refund the $100.00 deposit. I would avoid the headache and look elsewhere.

K.H in Delta
K.H in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Roof cleaning gutter cleaning

I had this company come out to wash my roof and to clean my gutters. They did a wonderful job. I mentioned that my gutters were over flowing when it rains heavy. They explained to me that the pieces of moss were plugging my drain in the gutters and that was the cause. They unplugged and cleaned my gutters and washed my roof. I would definately recommend this company they did an awesome job. I asked them for a painting quote as well which I will have them do the painting too.
Thanks great job

Ron in Surrey
Ron in Surrey

Exterior Painting Pressure Washing

First time using this company for pressure washing and painting.
They came out to do a estimate and quoted me a price. I agreed to the price. They first came out to wash my house before painting. They were very thorough with the washing of my house. Later they returned to paint the exterior of my house. They made sure that the house was prepped before they even started painting. They were very detailed and very professional. I really loved the work that they did on my house. Thank you for making our home look amazing.

Esther K in North Vancouver
Esther K in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior Painitng

Wow what a great experience. I highly reccomend this company for Exterior painting. Its a amzing the difference my house looks with some new fresh paint. Thanks you to this company for making our home look amazing. I know due to the inconsistency of the weather you guys managed to pull of this fantastic job. You guys made our experience wonderful. We will definately pass and recommend you to our family and friends. When it comes time to pressure wash we will definately call you again. Fantastic job

dixonchick in Surrey
dixonchick in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

pressure washing and exterior painting

This was my first time using this company and I was very impressed. I phoned this company to do pressure washing and exterior painting. They came out to do an estimate and we agreed on the quote. They first came out to do pressure washing and did an amazing job. I was really surprised at how clean my house was. After when it was time do the painting, they made sure that all my patio furniture was put aside. They took the time and prepped my house before the painting started. We were so happy and excited when our house was finished. It looked awesome and we are so pleased and happy. We definitely would recommend this company.
Thank you we love it!

Johnson from Surrey
Johnson from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

roof cleaning

I had this company come out a year ago to paint and wash my house. We didn't get our roof washed because it wasn't in our budget. I had them come out a few days ago to wash my roof and remove the moss. They did a fantastic job. They made sure my house was rinsed afterwards and removed all the debris from the ground. I'm so happy. I highly recommend this company. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do. What a huge difference. Awesome thanks

Bob in Surrey
Bob in Surrey

pressure washing painting

Thank you guys for the wonderful work you did on our house. We know how busy you guys are and you managed to fit us in. I completely reccommend this company. They came out to do pressure washing to make sure the house was properly clean before painting they also washed our concrete area around our house. Thank you for going the extra mile to make our house look amazing. I will pass you along to our friends and family.
Great Job! Great team1

David in Surrey
David in Surrey

Pressure washing

I had this company come to my house to wash my roof. What a big difference night and day. Thank you for going the extra mile and making my house look amazing. They were professional and friendly. I will definately have them back. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Refused services bcz I complained about job not done properly

I would not refer this business to any one.

I got the estimate for both pressure wash & painting. Estimate was accepted & he came for pressure wash. But as soon the power wash was completed (not a good job), he refused to provide painting services.

On asking why he's refusing he told me that it took him more time than anticipated & still i am complaining about the spots being missed. Well he is the one who estimated time & cost. He simply refused the other job just for showing him few missed spots (I have a whole lot of pictures of the other areas not cleaned properly). Then he complained about quoting me low & there's not enough margin & i am still complaining.

Think logically, you looked at the house from top to bottom, talked about everything that will be done, figured out things & estimated it. I am paying almost $1300 to get this single job done (out of 2 on estimate) as was promised to me. If it's taking longer, it's your problem & not mine. If you have not done your job properly, i have the right to complaint. You promised, you deliver.

He was really upset and while packing up he called his bookkeeper to invoice me & told me specifically that it needs to be paid off the same day. After an hour of leaving my house he texted me that if i don't pay him by the end of the same day, he will be placing a lien on my house for bad debt. Seriously!!!!!

He just wasted my time & money. I could have gotten the same service done for cheaper & he kept boasting about giving me good deal. If this business is not aware of the fact, please note customers always get quotes from different places before finalizing a deal. So you were not the cheapest. There were others quoting me better price on pressure wash than you. I chose you because it was a better deal getting both pressure wash & painting done from same company.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Surrey?