Mazrad Constructions Inc

Mazrad Constructions Inc

Review for Mazrad Constructions Inc

Private User reviews London, ON

Installation of new appliances

This guy has 0 customer service. He will connect your lines and tell you. This is all I can do. Read your manual and figure out the rest. He will talk as if he knows everything but then when he starts the project tell you a 100 hurdles that he has to charge extra for. He first told me he had to charge me 200 to connect my wine coolers because he doesnt know if the electrical line had power. I told him my builders told me it is connected and just needs the outlet changed. He said he wont know forsure until he starts the job and therefore has to charge 200. I told him what kind of contractor cant check the line to see if it has power... so he did it and realized there is power. This guy will take advantage of anyone that doesnt know costs for Reno's. Also his work is not clean. My hood pretty much almost came off the wall when I was taking off the sticker that protects the stainless steel.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Whitby?