Essen Pest Control

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice

Prompt same day service. Rick, the technician was polite, covid aware, and very knowledgeable. Found the mice entry point, set up traps, check basement , attic, and thoroughly looked around the outside of the house. Told me what to do to secure the outside. I would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice problem

Tino was very personable and pleasant to work with. He looked for indoor evidence and adjusted the entry points he found. After explaining how the bait works he placed several in our home and garage. It was a relief to have their help. Thanks so much!

John in Kanata
John in Kanata

Best services

We had a very bad case of bedbugs infestation. The first time I contacted them, they explained very carefully over the phone what to expect, how long it will take and how should I get ready prior to their visit. They sent us a person (TIno) who is very friendly. He went over the steps what he will do and how long we have to wait before we will able to get back home. With his recommendation we threw some furniture. After 2 weeks he came back again to spray the baseboard. I ask him a lot of question on how to avoid future infestation. He answered all my question thoroguhly​ and professionaly.

Thanks a lot for the excellent review. We will keep doing the quality work for our customers.
Thanks again.

aki2akshay
aki2akshay

Service

We noticed ants in our store, we contact Essen pest control. I m very satisfied with there work. We haven't got any ant issue after that. Good job Essen pest control!

Thanks for your review. We will continue to give you excellent service.

S p.
S p.

Pest control

I had a mice problem in my rental unit for a long time. I called essen pest control. The tech came on time and inspect the property properly and showed me the points of entry for mice. He put baits and blocked points of entry. After 4 weeks my problem is solved. Highly recommended.

Thanks Sp for positive review.

More about Essen Pest Control

Essen Pest Control is a trustworthy name in domestic and commercial pest control for over 15 years. We are based in Toronto and Ottawa but cater to your needs around the GTA and Ottawa, seven days a week. We are government approved, licensed, insured and bonded pest control company. We ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Kanata?