Unipro Painting Company

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oshawa  >  Unipro Painting Company

Reviews for Unipro Painting Company

jhshulga
jhshulga

Deck refinishing

Tristan and company were great. They were professional, courteous, reliable and very responsive to questions and issues. I would totally recommend their services knowing they will get the job “well done!” Thank you for coming through Tristan!

Thank you for the amazing review, it was a pleasure. We're just happy on our end that we could make the deck what you in visioned.

Romel
Romel
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Deck staining/painting of windows, garage doors

After meeting with Brendan at my house and talking with his referrals, everything looked good, so I hired him to do my project.
They stained the deck and painted the windows and garage doors which took around 3 days. I had noticed some areas on the deck, windows and garage doors that where missing stain and paint.
Both Brendan and his partner came on a Saturday to do the touch-ups on the deck and windows. After they finished I paid them in full.

There are still spots on the windows and garage doors that were not painted properly.

The following week I noticed white ring stain marks on the deck. I contacted Brendan and he told me that he would take care of it.
He showed up with a pail and a mop with white vinegar and water and said it would neutralize it. It did not work. I contacted him again and he told me that it was out of his control. He told me to use a deck wash to see if it would work. I tried it, and It did not work. He then told me a solution around this is to apply a stain blocking oil primer to the entire deck - and restain with a solid oil. These costs are something I would have to cover.

I haven't spoken to him since. I would like to add that my deck is 1 year old and never been stained.

Thank you so much for the review Romel - as discussed, the pre-existing salt residue emitted from the wood was unforeseeable on our behalf. After consulting a number of professionals in the business, my sales rep at Dulux, and a sales rep from Flood, it was determined that the stain was applied correctly as indicated in our service agreement and that salt was rising from the wood. In order to attempt to neutralize it, I went with a vinegar and water mixture, and also applied a stain removing product (1000+) - We would be more then happy to reapply a stain blocking primer and to restain- however yes you would need to cover these costs!

lhedd
lhedd

Deck painting

The deck was cleaned, sanded and painted as was promised in their price quoted. Problems arose with getting some of the old paint off. In order to finish the job the semi-transparent paint was changed to a solid color and the work was completed to our satisfaction.

Glad we could work and come up with a solution together!

craig
craig
1 review Whitby, ON

Staining of deck & railings. Painting window shutters.

Tristan and his crew were amazing to work with. They were on time, very clean & tidy, well spoken & polite, and delivered the incredible results that they promised in their quote. We couldn’t be happier with their work - our 9 year old deck looks brand new again! I have already referred them to my family - who also experienced great results. I’ll be using Tristan and his crew for all my future painting needs.

Thanks so much Craig - it was our pleasure!

Rachna
Rachna
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Sliding and window trims

From booking the appointment till the end of the job the experience was great , smooth , simple and trustworthy professional team. Tristan came to our house on time answered all our questions and gave honest advise. The price is great with warranty on their work. The crew came to our house , respected out property and team was very professional, friendly and polite.
I will hire them again for my next project because of the above they meet expectations and work quality is extremely high . I had 3 sidings painted , top aluminum portion and attic window .
Great work Tristan and team.

It was a pleasure and love the way it turned out. Can't wait to finish the job!

Donna.cuscuna
Donna.cuscuna
1 review Oshawa, ON

Exterior painting

Tristan and his team did a fabulous job on the exterior painting of our home. Highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for the review, it was pleasure working with you to complete the transformation.

lnash79
lnash79
1 review Oshawa, ON

Exterior House Painting

We had the entire house exterior and front door painted. Job was done to a high quality.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure.

More about Unipro Painting Company

Unipro Painting Company has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Unipro Painting Company!