My Home Solution

Coquitlam BC V3K 1S6

Reviews for My Home Solution

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Odd jobs, carpentry

Tomas was provided a list of "nuisance" jobs - nothing major or time consuming - just a bunch of 'things' that needed to be done. Tomas provided an acceptable quote and efficiently, effectively, and knowledgeably tackled each job following safety and building code protocols. Tomas was creative and innovative and not having a part was not the slightest challenge to him. He made what he needed. Tomas works on his own and it was great to be able to be of assistance as needed and I learned a great deal from him. Very personable and pleasant but works quickly without engaging in time-wasting chatter. I have no hesitation in recommending Tomas' work and am keeping his business card handy. Thank you, Tomas!

Thank you Paula. It was a pleasure working for you.
Tomas

0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Condo - tiling, building fireplace mantle, replacing kitchen faucet, wall repair

I would highly recommend Tomas and Kathy's services - they were both very helpful to us and were wonderful to work with.
Our Strata had particular requirements for documents that had to be approved prior to work beginning and Kathy solved those problems easily!
Tomas was great to work with, gave honest advice as we wanted a variety of small things done to our condo.
He was a pleasure to work with and we were impressed with his attention to detail.
Very happy with the work done and look forward to working with him again!

Andrea and Ken Courtney

Thanks Andrea and Ken. It was a pleasure working for you.
Thanks

0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Closet and Shelving Replacement

I woke up to my shelving inside my closet completely collapsed. After doing some research I found My Home Solution and Tomas replied within a few hours. They came over and told me they had to replace the closet. After paying the deposit, they gave me a 2 weeks estimate.

A week later, Tomas told me he was ready to build my closet. A week early! He finished the job in 2 hours and was extremely kind. He was also willing to wear a mask even though it is no longer required. I definitely recommend their service!

Thanks so much Barry. It was a pleasure working for you.
Tomas

Courtney in Surrey
Courtney in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great Service

This team reached out quickly to complete the various small tasks (faucet install, drywall patching, tv installation) I needed done around my house. They were communicative and transparent. A pleasure to deal with and have in my home.

Thank you Courtney, it was a pleasure working for you.
Thanks

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Amazing Team and Works

This is the second time to have the works done by Kathy, Tomas and his crew. We had them redoing the flooring and painting for both works. We are absolutely happy with the works from start to finish. The crew was punctual, stuck with the agreed timeline and delivered with amazing quality. The communication with the crew was transparent and they helped make the entire process stress-free. Would definitely recommend their service to anyone. 10/10.

Thank you Geoff. It was awesome to work with you on another project.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Walk in Closet shelving

Great work. Very nicely planned storage for our closet space. Work was done very quickly and looks great.

Thank you Oliver for the review. We really enjoy creating closet and storage solutions. Was a pleasure working with you

Francoise in B.C.
Francoise in B.C.
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Thrilled with My Home Solution!

We are thrilled with My Home Solution! Tomas did a great job!
We recently had a new under-cabinet hood fan installed over our stove. That necessitated moving the hinges on our cabinet doors and rehanging them. Sounds simple. However, the fan installers would not touch our cabinets.
Finding a skilled cabinet-maker who would do it on-site and before Christmas was a challenge. We called around and could not find anyone. We considered doing it ourselves but we were afraid of making a mistake -- and then having to replace the cupboards. Fortunately we decided to put out a request on Homestars, and within six hours we had responses. Thankfully Tomas accepted the job and did it superbly! We will use My Home Solution again, and highly recommend them.

Thank you Francoise for these kind words. We enjoyed working with you

Beverly
Beverly
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Reno, various jobs

Over the past two years or so Tomas has done a wide range of jobs for me. He has installed exterior doors and lights, interior lights, a ceiling fan, done a kitchen reno that included custom cabinets, tile splash, counter, sink, and dishwasher installation, cut and hung a door for an older (and odd sized) closet, fixed drywall, painted, and done a multitude of other jobs around my house. He has also arranged for other contractors for me. Tomas's workmanship is excellent, he is reliable, on time and goes out of his way to make sure every detail is right. He and Kathy are a pleasure to work with; I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you Tomas and Kathy!

Thanks Beverly it was a pleasure working for you

Raina
Raina
1 review Surrey, BC

Doors installed

The worker Thomas was professional and proficient, I had 5 doors and locks that all needed replacement. He did everything to make it look like it belonged in the places because the house has jip rock around the doors. Would hire again if we needed to.

Thank you Raina . It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

completion of home Reno project

I was left with an unfinished Reno; painting and drywall services. Home Solution came to my home and completed all the unfinished work. They were extremely professional and completed all services exactly as promised; in a timely manner and on budget. Home Solution saved me from a very distressing situation and now my home is beautiful. I would highly recommend Home Solution. They are contractors that deliver on their promises!

Thank you Cheryl for those kind words.

More about My Home Solution

My Home Solution is owned and operated by Tomas Barrueco. Tomas has been in the renovation business for more than 20 years and during that time has developed a deep set of skills and the ability to handle almost all aspects of most renovations.

What sets My Home Solution apart is their ability to listen closely to what the customer wants, provide advice based on experience and bring to the job practical and functional design sense and attention to detail. The combination of which provides the best outcome for the customer.

We are known for:

Quality workmanship
Use of quality hardware
Attention to detail
Being on time
Personable nature
Going above and beyond for our customers