Di Berardo Masonry Inc

Reviews for Di Berardo Masonry Inc

Kathy in Hamilton
Kathy in Hamilton

Stone pillars

Anthony and his team were consummate professionals who did a beautiful job building stone pillars for our pavilion. They left the site very clean. I will definitely hire them again

I hope me and my team can keep you happy and look forward to working for you again in the future.

Exterior stonework on house

I hired Di Bernardo Masonry last minute after two other companies were no shows and they were still able to accommodate my schedule by working through the weekend. They completed the job of removing the old brick and replacing it with stone in only two days. Everyone was surprised by how quickly it went. The team of guys that did the work were well organized and skilled at what they were doing. The work was very professionally done - see pics attached. We absolutely love the final product and have had many compliments on it already. Highly recommend!! I’ll be using them again in the fall for some additional stonework. Yvonne

Thank you very much Yvonne I'm happy me and my crew were able to make your project happen.

Di Berardo masonry

Di Berardo masonry bricked up an exterior door that we cancelled on a renovation and also helped us with converting a window to a patio door opening.
They were professional and clean

Hey Nathan,
Thank you very much for the review I hope to work with you again.

Andrew Vu from Hamilton
Andrew Vu from Hamilton

Brick work services

One of the best services , if not the best service that this company has delivered on the chimney work. It was exceeded our expectation from start to finish from quoting to cleaning up the site upon completion. Anthony and his team were absolute friendly and accommodating with client requests. I have to say that my experience in dealing with Anthony and his team was really great in connection to their great works and professionalism. I highly recommend Di Bernardo Masonry Inc to everyone who is looking for a reliable and professional masonry service.

Hey Andrew,
Thank you very much for the positive review I'm happy me and my crew could help out on your project.

0 reviews Brantford, ON

Masonry chimney

Quick service, from meeting onsite to work 4 days
Good constant communication from Tony
Replies to questions quickly

Thank you for the positive review I am happy me and my crew were able to help on your project.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

chimney rebuild and masonry work

Anthony and crew were top notch! Showed up when they said they would and work site left cleaned upon completion! I found Anthony to be both professional and approachable on all aspects of the job from pricing to final inspection of work! I recommend this company!

Thank you very much Lorraine for the positive review I'm happy to help out and you were very easy to work for.

Great job

Great work with both stone and brick, easy to work with, fair prices. Would highly recommend Anthony and his crew to take on any job, big or small.

A pleasure to deal with, clean and courteous to surrounding properties. Very professional.

Thank you very much, tough job but managed to get it done. Final product looks amazing!

HomeStars in Hamilton
HomeStars in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Restoration of exterior wall

Anthony was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment of first contact, he provided a lot of information and communicated often and clearly. He and his team replaced a ton of bricks on the side of our very old downtown Hamilton house and ensured the exposed face of the foundation was properly sealed from the elements. The whole team was great to deal with, worked quickly and effectively, and cleaned up the site afterwards. To top it all off, they charged a very fair price for all that service. I recommend that anyone in need of a mason give them a call.

I'm happy your pleased with our work

Kevin in Hamilton
Kevin in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Brick and stone works whole house

They installed bricks and stones for my new house. The price was very reasonable. Anthony answered me promptly all the time. Anthony and Chris are really professional and hard working. They were faster than I thought and they finished their work earlier than their schedule. They fixed everything what I requested. I will be willing to hire them again on next project in a couple of years and highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you very nice home.
I'm happy your happy with our work

Suming
Suming
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Brick pointing and Tucking the whole house

Anthony and his team were great, they provided exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price. From the very beginning, Anthony gave me a quote and provided explanation of the work and the expected time frame, I liked the description of what they are going to do and I went with the job. When the job started, he explained to me what they are going to do step by step and gave me an approximate time frame. The job was finished before the expected timeframe and the results were great! I would not hesitate to work with Anthony and his team again for another masonary project in the future.

I appreciate the opportunity to work on your home.
I'm happy you really like the work

More about Di Berardo Masonry Inc

Di Berardo Masonry Inc is a leading company with 40+ years experience in residential restoration and new build construction. We are invested in homeowners' satisfaction, and our commitment to you is honesty, knowledge, expertise and punctuality from the start of your project through to the end. We are a detailed oriented group of masons driven to success by reaching your measure of satisfaction. You can trust your project to Di Berardo Masonry Inc.