Cypress Cleaning Co

North Vancouver BC V7P

Review for Cypress Cleaning Co

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Not Impressed

I feel I could have received better service from more experienced cleaners. My place is under 500sqf and mostly empty but took over 5 hours of work to clean? There was poor communication about costs and expectations. I would not hire them again. The walls were not scrubbed, I had to come in with my own magic eraser and did them myself.

More about Cypress Cleaning Co

Cypress Cleaning Ltd is comprised of experienced industry professionals providing reliable and efficient cleaning services throughout Vancouver, BC. From residential homes to commercial spaces and strata property, our expertise branches out across a wide range of industries and spaces. Whether you require a home refresh or large office cleaning, Cypress ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in North Vancouver?