Electricians

Reviews for Centrum Electric Ltd

arlene
arlene
1 review Burnaby, BC

Emergency light and fluorescent light installation

604-600-8400
Vancouver
BC
V5W 0A1

Harry is the electrician referred to me by my former apt manager and friend. I am not regretting that I got him because the work that he did was really good. Since we're very much satisfied with his work and his work ethics, we asked him to come back for another work and will be gladly referring him to my friends. He is very friendly too.

Thank you Arlene, we at Centrum Electric try our best to keep our customers happy..

More about Centrum Electric Ltd

We are Certified Professional Residential & Commercial Electricians & Electrical Contractor, Services in Lower Mainland offers you following services at reasonable price.
Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?