COLUMBIET SERVICES

Reviews for COLUMBIET SERVICES

monika.ajmani
monika.ajmani

Stairs staining

Excellent work done by Dee. Very professional and positive attitude. Our basement oak stairs staining was done very badly by previous stair guy. Dee made sure to bring out best matching the multiple shades of laminate flooring. Very satisfied with her work and confidence.

miheer
miheer

Stairs staining

It was completed within timely manner .
Good quality work . Very professional . Takes her job very seriously .

Neal
Neal

Refinished my wood staircase to match my new hardwood floors

The job went well and looks fantastic.
Dee showed up everyday and worked hard (sound basic but most trades are unreliable so I point this out)
She matched the colour of stain to my floor by eye and it was perfect.
My stairway turned out to be one of the nicest parts of my whole first floor renovation.
She takes pride in her work and her reputation and it shows!

kasia from Toronto
kasia from Toronto
0 reviews Etobicoke, ON

floor refinishing

HD Flooring did an amazing job restoring my old strip hardwood floors. The job was first ruined by another company. I decided to call another company and stumbled upon HD flooring on google. They came same day to look and quote the job. They were really devastated to see what a disaster the first company did. I hired them to fix my entire floor. I honestly can say they did an AMAZING job restoring the hardwood. I would recommend them 100%

Ramon from Toronto
Ramon from Toronto

flooring

The floors looked really dirty before it and now it looks brand new they did a very great job, very hard working people, i am really happy with the results

ajmckca in Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
ajmckca in Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
1 review North York, ON

Install and stain new floor

Assisted Review

This group of young people were exemplary! Their work ethic - showing up on time, having a well laid out plan, keeping to their time table and being both respectful of my husband and I and our home all made for a really positive experience. On top of it they were pleasant, positive and fun. They all worked very hard to please us and the finished product is spectacular. I would hire them again and I will gladly recommend them to my friends.

Linarositano from Toronto
Linarositano from Toronto

SANDING REFINISHING STAIRS AND FAMILY ROOM

Assisted Review

COLUMBIET SERVICES
Toronto
M3M 2E9

Lina R. in Brampton, ON
These ladies were fantastic, very dedicated and arrived early to start working on my hardwood floor. I would highly recommend them to my friends.
lina.rositano@hotmail.com

We are very pleased to work for you I'm glad that you and family are happy with our service and thank you once again. Dee